Thread: LCS Thread

Link playing Ahri gives me fucking nightmares. I watched him play Ahri on Cops stream in soloqueue once and he went like 25-1

Deleted
    Scarraxqtpie, so hot. @.@

Deleted
    What the fuck. Is Mancloud taking off 80% off Soraka's health bar with EACH SPEAR?

//e And 90% off Lux. Wow.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-22 at 01:07 AM.

rofl those 3 straight spears on ellie bee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    //e And 90% off Lux. Wow.
    The best part was the followup with Zuna's Ez ult to get the kill after that. A wombo combo indeed.

I'm not sure if Vulcan winning 2-0 today was either due to them getting their act back together after starting 0-5, or CLG and complexity playing poorly.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-22 at 03:09 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I'm not sure if Vulcan going 2-0 today was either due to them getting their act back together after starting 0-5, or CLG and complexity playing poorly.
    Even if CLG and coL did not play those games well Vulcan did a great job today. Would be fun to see a targeted Nidalee ban on their next match. ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if CLG and coL did not play those games well Vulcan did a great job today. Would be fun to see a targeted Nidalee ban on their next match. ;D
    True, but there were still some cringe-worthy game moments from CLG and complexity, including the ult misclick by HotShotGG in the CLG/Dignitas game, and complexity's M eye A taking Starcall at level 1 on Soraka against Alistar.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-22 at 03:10 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    True, but there were still some cringe-worthy game moments from CLG and complexity, including the ult misclick by HotShotGG in the CLG/Dignitas game, and complexity's M eye A taking Starcall at level 1 on Soraka against Alistar.
    Maybe it's my prejudice talking, but HotshotGG seems more like ThrowshotGG. He just continues to screw up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's my prejudice talking, but HotshotGG seems more like ThrowshotGG. He just continues to screw up.
    It's been like that for a while. His champion pool hasn't changed much even with the S3 changes making it that ADCs can't single-handly carry games now. I don't recall HotShot playing damage/assassinish champions, he seems to only play tanky initiators. I also heard of the nickname CaughtShotGG from that moment in the CLG/Curse game where he face checked into a bush full of Curse players.

Now it's a fight between MRN and complexity at who gets the title of being the worst NA team in LCS. I do hope MRN can get their epic comeback play going again like how we saw in the LCS qualifiers.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-22 at 03:20 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Heh. I know HothrowGG is a hundred times better player than I am, but... The screw-ups he spams, along with his online persona, really make for an easy target for negative emotions and rotten tomatoes. ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh. I know HothrowGG is a hundred times better player than I am, but... The screw-ups he spams, along with his online persona, really make for an easy target for negative emotions and rotten tomatoes. ~~
    Heck, I even think ICMPN would be a better top laner for CLG at this rate than CaughtShot. Okay, not really, but it does show how far CaughtShot is in terms of skill from the top laners on other teams.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-22 at 03:31 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

CLG have been terrible all LCS. Even the games they won were "meh".

Deleted
    I didn't get to watch today but apparently it can be tl;dr'd to Hotshotgg sucks?

NOT SURPRISED.

Deleted
    Stupid USA and their timezones, why'd I have to miss interesting stuff like Leona jungle?!

Ah well, there's always VODs, I guess.

Deleted

Vulcun vs. compLexity in a nutshell.

Deleted
    Is there a place to watch the VoDs other than twitch? The load time on riot's twitch page is so poor that I cannot watch the games in a continuous sequence (no, it has nothing to do with my internet).
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2013-02-22 at 11:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, the spears would have chunked them for significantly less had they built even one MR or HP item. =P
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    To be fair, the spears would have chunked them for significantly less had they built even one MR or HP item. =P
    Even if they built enough tankiness to be dealt half of the spears' effective damage they would still get chunked for 40% a piece.

game time. lets see if mrn can actually prove they deserve to be in LCS

10+ Year Old Account
    Took like 25 mins to do it, but there's the MRN aggression we've been waiting to see!
    TheEnst - Starcraft II