Thread: LCS Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Not a problem with girls not being good enough. Where would you find a ~17-19 year old girl willing to live in a gamer house with 4 16-17 yr old guys staring at her boobs the whole day?
    Put her desk up stairs? not hard to run a cable. Give her, her own room...umm. Most the dudes are 18-23

Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Put her desk up stairs? not hard to run a cable. Give her, her own room...umm. Most the dudes are 18-23
    The point of the gaming house is to have everyone together and build cohesion/camaraderie etc.

I'm sure it could work with the right people, but most teams have tension and trouble enough without a woman added to the mix.

Also some teams literally have(had) people sleeping in closets, so good luck finding an extra bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    The point of the gaming house is to have everyone together and build cohesion/camaraderie etc.

I'm sure it could work with the right people, but most teams have tension and trouble enough without a woman added to the mix.

Also some teams literally have(had) people sleeping in closets, so good luck finding an extra bedroom.
    They're being stingy with money is why. Also they use skype/mumble/vent/ts casually now...

Deleted
    would like a woman to make it, but the social media backlash if she fails would be unbearable for most as it already was for some pros. Would be better to have a mixed team 3 guys / 2 women that would maybe take the awkwardness out of the hole situation. But if you cant find one, howhard it will be to find two

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpi View Post
    would like a woman to make it, but the social media backlash if she fails would be unbearable for most as it already was for some pros. Would be better to have a mixed team 3 guys / 2 women that would maybe take the awkwardness out of the hole situation. But if you cant find one, howhard it will be to find two
    You're right. Just like double lift said. We need the Power Rangers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    How the Koreans were finally defeated.

They didn't pay their players a reasonable amount.
    It's unfortunate and you can see how they probably were thinking, "How the fuck are these filthy sub par American players making more than us?". Okay maybe I exaggerated that but I'm betting that's what they were thinking since they were the best of the best.
    Hey everyone

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    How many top laners can CLG break before season 7.
    https://twitter.com/c9meteosego/stat...98885270040576

this is just next level lol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    And LMQ once again takes a fall, as Mor will be replaced with a Collegiate star in Adrian “Popstar Adrian” Ma.

That leaves only XWX left as the only part of the old LMQ.

The Promo Tournament is also starting soon.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2014-11-15 at 07:18 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Worth nothing that the expansion tournament for NA is currently on.

http://www.twitch.tv/esltv_lol

10+ Year Old Account
    That is atrocious to watch. That colour filter ESL is using makes it completely unwatchable.

10+ Year Old Account
    But but 60 fps.

The saturation is awful though. I wonder if Riot will adopt 60 fps in the future. I kind of doubt it, but who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    More bad news from the remnants of LOMO, as Vasilii is moving back to China, and has found a team there. Shame to see him go, his ADC mechanics were just sick to watch.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Maknoons Poppy is wrecking NME. Quite hilarious to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost surprised that maknoon was playing poppy. But it's maknoon, so i'm not that surprised. Was fun to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very bad news for CLG, as they were fined $10k for poaching Scarra from Dignitas, and he won't be able to coach them for the first three weeks of the next split. As if CLG can't find another thing to screw up... And we don't know if they'll take action for them going after ZionSpartan in a similar manner.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Some Fnatic knews, if you dind't know already.

Rekkles left Fnatic and joined Alliance
    Cyanide left Fnatic, he retired, He will still be involved in E-sports. Whatever that may be.
    Xpeke left Fnatic to start his own team called Origin.gg.

Why would Sexpeke leave the Fnatic brand? Him an Cy are the OG's
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    What? Was funny as hell, some random immediately referring to her as "goddess"
    Guess I'm some random

Deleted
    can't wait for the new season.