Thunderfury proc

Does it still have the attack speed debuff and if so does it work on bosses?:>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kakihara View Post
    Does it still have the attack speed debuff and if so does it work on bosses?:>
    I think Legendary gets an automatic nerf once they go past a certain level.

Thunderfury still procs but the attack speed debuff isn't worth the loss of stats to keep the debuff up.

It procs yeah.. but im not sure if it still reduces attackspeed. if it does i think it might be worth switching to if you have build up enough aggro and damage isnt an issue

Quote Originally Posted by kakihara View Post
    It procs yeah.. but im not sure if it still reduces attackspeed. if it does i think it might be worth switching to if you have build up enough aggro and damage isnt an issue
    The proc still causes an attack speed reduction. It's still not worth using due to the huge loss in stats between Thunderfury and any MoP raid heroic dungeon/raid weapon.

Deleted
    I can't think of any fight this would be useful on aside from Gara'Jal if you are progressing on it and your healers are struggling
    The bosses just dont do enough sustained DPS for it to be worth it this tier
    As from a pure tanking perspective you will get more damage reduction from the increased vengeance dumping it into the occasional barrier anyway:P

Aside from that it could be also useful when it comes to soloing stuff. Other then that: offtank could switch to it on fights that again arent dps heavy (as if a tank without vengeance would do any significant dps anyway) and have phases where u ened 2 tanks but not the whole fight long (bladelord, empress and so on. (not to say that u dont need dps for those fights))
    well i see that it probably not worth usuing , but since i just got it i still find it good to know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    It doesn't proc the attack speed reduction anymore since 5.0. Thunderfury's tooltip itself wasn't updated. It still procs damage and the nature resist debuff.
    I had a feeling that was the case, but meh = (

yeah i thought that too ...sucks
    now i can just hope they let me mog it one day :P

Deleted
    I used it as my offhand-weapon for last weeks lfr. Was quite fun to top the meters with a level 60 weapon
    Anyway for "serious" raiding it isn't an option anymore.

Deleted
    The attackspeed debuff has no effect on targets above lvl 60. They fixed this during TBC since people started to do these kind of things.

If the debuff would still work on todays bosses one could argue that it would be worth weaponswaping, the sword has a very high chance to proc so just doing a few swings and swaping back would probably be ok.