Google sites do not work

So whenever I try to acces google domain sites or youtube in any of my browsers, I get "server not found". Normally, no biggie. Catch the malware that got through, fix whatever it changed, done. Except my scans come up with nothing, my hosts-files are as they should and nothing is wrong with my proxy settings. I can't Find anything obvious in the ongoing processes lists either. I'm still able to acces the sites via the use of services like Anonymouse.
    In short, for the first time since my first virus back in the mid-90's, I am stumped, and not even entirely sure where to go looking for next. youtube complains that it'd receiving overtly many requests via anonymouse so I'm, crossing my fingers that the problem isn't actually on my end, but I've not seen anything on it online so I'm not holding my breath. Any insight would be appreciated at this point.

Have you tried using Googles DNS?

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

I have, indeed. It returns "server not found" as well. I might add that trying to connect with the actual IP adress does not work out either, so DNS is unlikely to be the one to blame.

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 04:34 AM ----------

An interesting notion, though. Not sure how relevant. Using actual IP actually returns a timeout instead of a server not found.

So something between your computer and Googles servers are blocking the traffic then...

I expect that a proxy or VPN would solve the issue and that the problem is actually somewhere outside of your network.
    Last edited by n0cturnal; 2013-02-08 at 04:45 AM.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Hard to imagine what that would be, especially since it's very specific and rerouting traffic via another netwrok gains acces. =/

Have you tried doing a ping path?

Yes. Either my requests time out, or replies expire in transit. This seems ot change randomly, even for the same adress.

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 07:12 AM ----------

Heh, fuck me, I pour ~4 hours of my life trying to fix this thing and it just suddenly returns online. Should just have believed in my ability to not screw things up this bad myself. At least I learned a few new tricks on the way.