Heroic Sha 10 man huddle in terror help.

OK were about to be pushing p2 heroic sha. 68% whipe tonight. So my question is What classes can break out of huddle on there own. does thinks like fear ward on a target cause it to go away immediately if cast on that person? and also what is best order in terms of throwing ball to break people out. and Also does BOP break a target?

you can pre cast deterrance and it will deflect if its cast on you so maybe another similar abilities will work as well , bop doesn't work but hand of purity help's a lot =)

bop doesnt work, neither does bubble. its basically a stun, so u can cast anything as if u were stunned(warlock can pop voidwalker sac ability(30% health), dark bargain, dark resolve), hand of purity works really well. you always throw the football to a healer if a healer gets huddled, which usually happens. then that person passes it to the rest. this is 1 ability where everyone needs to throw the football IMMEDIATELY or risk a death.

You should designate a healer who will hold the ball before adds spawn. That healer will stand in the middle of the room and if a healer is huddled, he will throw the ball to that healer once the adds are grouped up on him.

Yeah I mean you would think a warlock's unbound will would break you out of it since it works on stuns and fears. But I'm not sure if it does. Can a pally bubble out? I so far haven't seen anything that breaks you out besides the ball.

You can not bubble or trinket out.

Blademaster
    Don't worry too much about the huddles. Passing the ball and thereby freeing all members the first 2 - 4 adds waves is gonna help on the DPS in the long run.
    Apart from that just make sure to have big healing CDs ready for whenever a healer gets huddled. (Not 100% sure how healers being CCd affects 10man, but it's important to pop CDs whenever 2 - 3 gets huddled in 25man)

Quote Originally Posted by Claynoe View Post
    Don't worry too much about the huddles. Passing the ball and thereby freeing all members the first 2 - 4 adds waves is gonna help on the DPS in the long run.
    Apart from that just make sure to have big healing CDs ready for whenever a healer gets huddled. (Not 100% sure how healers being CCd affects 10man, but it's important to pop CDs whenever 2 - 3 gets huddled in 25man)
    You have to break every Huddle in 10man. It's the main mechanic and SHOULD be worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    You have to break every Huddle in 10man. It's the main mechanic and SHOULD be worried about.
    Pretty much sums the fight in 10m.

Quote Originally Posted by Claynoe View Post
    Can't cheese the mechanic in 10 man, absolutely must break all 3 free with the light ball.

Pandaren Monk
    Curious why they chose three targets on the 10 man version and five on the 25 man? I know they are handled completely different but wouldn't it make a bit more sense with 2/5?

blizzard isn't that strong with the basic math. the guy who can add 1+1 clearly took a break for sha, hardly explainable why phase 1 is a dps race on 10 men and a cut scene video for 25.
    and yeah, we tried healing through later huddles. guilds do that and it certainly works. had several below 10% wipes over the course of two evenings and then said fuck it, we'll free up everyone and mysteriously 1 shotted it the next evening.

I have a question about the adds:

When they throw the spines, do they only throw out like 3-4 spines to random players, or do they throw one spine per one player on 10 man? We were getting a few lower % pulls and we were able to toss around the light with 10-14 adds up and survived without any major cooldowns up.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it's 3 Spines per add, targeted randomly (and they can all hit 1 person).

In the earlier stages of my guild testing this fight we used a logic based throw system (10 man). If a class has a defensive cooldown up that can be used in stuns (like dispersion for instance) they would get the lowest priority on receiving the ball. Other than that, as a hunter i just deterrence every time i THINK a huddle is coming.