I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

<Cryhavoc> Bonechewer (Horde) 16/16HC T14, 1/13HC T15 LF Balance/Shadow Priest

I can't really accept anybody much lower than 505iLvL as you likely don't have the experience or the gear to be much use to us at the moment. Sorry!

We raid Sunday-Wednesday 7-11PST (4 days, 4 hours). Bonechewer is medium pop server with a decent economy for those of you who care, it's also a PvP server so take that in mind.

You would be our 11th raid member (we only run with 10 at the moment). Eleventh doesn't mean bench. Simply put I am looking for a balance druid or a shadow priest because we need another range DPS. We are currently incredibly close on Heroic Horridon with 3 melee DPS and would have killed it days ago had we not been stubborn and looking for another range DPS. Regardless of whether or not we get one, the boss should die this week. If interested you would not be a bench warmer. I am looking for a full time core position, and as such you would be in for 90% of the content we do.

If balance all you need to be worried about is playing balance. I won't ask you to play any other role.

If shadow you need to be okay with playing discipline on MAYBE a few encounters. This would only be needed if there was a 3 heal encounter where I (DK) am absolutely needed. Otherwise you will be shadow and I will play discipline on my alt priest. Discipline is really easy and your role would mostly be atonement healing anyway with the ability to use spirit shell, shields and raid CDs effectively.

We won't put you through trial bullshit, we won't string you along with a bench position and we won't yell at you if you mess up a couple of times. If accepted you will raid. If you don't perform you might have to sit until you improve, so it's all in your hands.

As far as loot goes we free roll everything. We sort it out after with conversation and most people are more than willing to give up an item if they won it if you make a decent argument as to why you need it (bigger upgrade, set bonuses, scales better.. whatver).

Anyways if interested please add me via Tojara#1762 in game. I look forward to hearing from you!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    up to the top