Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yeah, it is just gold for the lower item level stuff, along with a rep requirement. Changed that wording because I see how it could be confusing!

Oh. My. God. That intro puts every intro to every other video ever made to shame. Extremely good production and editing!

That's hilarious, very well done . GO GO POWER RANGERS!

15+ Year Old Account
    Critical strike on every damn piece of healer valor cloth ? w t f

Deleted
    Hit on almost every gear of physical DPS leather? wtf

So I don't have to do shitty dailies to upgrade my gear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Critical strike on every damn piece of healer valor cloth ? w t f
    Looks like they really want us to play Disco...

Any info about the ICD on the new trinkets?

Deleted
    and you call that intro uniuque?

yea, if there wasnt a series to that intro spanning several seasons and spinnoffs.... it could be called unique......

That was a great opener for the video. Hearing the empress sound bite first really helped me see why they thought of doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hakhu View Post
    Hit on almost every gear of physical DPS leather? wtf
    What's worse, it's on the agi trinket too :-/

10+ Year Old Account
    Greatest power rangers intro evar!

Quote Originally Posted by Cows For Life View Post
    It is if you had to spend months grinding gear just to be able to run current content. But be pedantic.
    That's why back in the day we still cleared MC/BWL/ZG/AQ20 and geared up offtanks, it's not like we disenchanted every piece of viable tank gear after the MT's were geared.

Not to mention tanking wasn't nearly as dependant on gear as it is nowadays, we had offtanks running BWL in half DPS gear with a green wep that looked like a plank of wood with a nail through it.
    Last edited by Lolsteak; 2013-02-08 at 06:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

How cool to see my video on mmo-champion! I'm glad you guys liked it, and thanks for commenting

10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding PvP, who cares what the cool kids say, blanket silence was needed.. Also, dueling does server a purpose, it lets people practice and learn how to counter other classes, game might not be balanced around 1v1, but knowing how to counter someone is a must-know for any PvP situation..

Really digging that leather belt. "Martiean's Splitleaf Girdle" Has a nice ring to it.

Deleted
    Awwwww I need to get back playing again, kodos to Pudrick and Buffplug this is way cooler than the matrix one. Everyone should check their youtube channel for some really cool intros (especially the matrix intro), I'm in the mortal kombat one (big badass Jadraas). his channel is called, conveniently, Pudricks.
    Last edited by mmocc9d7e22cb4; 2013-02-08 at 07:51 PM.

Wow that intro.

+1,467 Expertise (4.31 at L90)
    Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant you 8,800 Strength for 15 sec.

LOL. It's like the Chimeron trinket all over, BiS even after new tiers :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Thats also not inaccessible.
    The broadband market isn't inaccessible to newcomers either. To compete with the likes of Time Warner or AT&T, all one needs to do is negotiate tens of thousands of property easements and raise tens of billions in capital to build out a fiber backbone and a last mile network. Other than that, it's technically accessible to any newcomer.

You're just being dense. If you were late to the game, there were massive barriers to enter current content. Having to spend weeks (if not months) praying to the RNG gods while you were being carried for gear on top of spending weeks of your own time grinding out rep and resist gear and such before you could even carry your own weight in a raid was a pretty big wall.