Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Northeastern Blizzard

Another storm is hitting Sandy hit areas and north of it. 1ft in NY about 2 feet in New England and heavy wind. So in short i need someone to beat up if my power goes out for a week again like it did Sandy any takers? I will just need to force my anger upon someone if my power goes down.
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe your supplier for providing a shitty service?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Just pick one of these up.

This blizzard is going to suck. My boss wants our store open no matter what, if theres actually a foot of snow, im not getting out of my plowed in driveway tomorrow morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Picked up food and stuff to last the weekend. Not leaving my apartment until Monday lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Picked up food and stuff to last the weekend. Not leaving my apartment until Monday lol
    Mom's visit is soon, I expect you pick up a shovel and rid NY of all snow by the time she arrive
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Mom's visit is soon, I expect you pick up a shovel and rid NY of all snow by the time she arrive
    Do you know the exact days yet?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Do you know the exact days yet?

She told me just a few hours ago when we went shopping for a Samsonite.
    Fuck me the day I became such a good son that I actually remember anything she says.
    Sorry I totally forgot, 2weeks mayb

10+ Year Old Account
    She told me just a few hours ago when we went shopping for a Samsonite.
    Fuck me the day I became such a good son that I actually remember anything she says.
    Sorry I totally forgot, 2weeks mayb
    Late February/Early March weather can be pretty shitty. But our magical rodent said that there will be an early spring, so maybe she will luck out lol

I was in the 10-20 cm of snow region and I would say that's pretty much what we got. I was lucky in that a snow plow came by my house about an hour before I had to leave for work so I was able to get out. Snow is a lot heavier then the snow we have been getting the last couple of weeks.

We did close our Toronto office though due to all the snow. Only 3 employees made it in and they said it was going to get worse so we just sent them home. The funniest part was we actually had a customer come in and she actually got stuck in the parking lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    We suffer from 1 inch of snow here brrrrrrrr

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah we're gonna get fucked up by this storm. It's been a pretty mild winter thus far.

I went shopping, got all my shit together, and now I'm gonna stay in till Sunday. Good luck to everyone in the area!

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    Yeah we're gonna get fucked up by this storm. It's been a pretty mild winter thus far.

I went shopping, got all my shit together, and now I'm gonna stay in till Sunday. Good luck to everyone in the area!

What a coinsident, the parts with most snowfall got an ammount of inches that reminds me of my crown jewels.
    Sorry, I was in a mood for a dry joke.

Since I live in Sweden I can happily ship some trained polar bears with fitted snow plows with Fedex if you like?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking outside I see nothing but snow. This is awesome. I love snow.

Actually it's probably going to suck because people forget how to drive when there is a light sprinkle of snow on the ground. I can't imagine how those people will react to a decent amount of snow.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a coinsident, the parts with most snowfall got an ammount of inches that reminds me of my crown jewels.
    Sorry, I was in a mood for a dry joke.

Since I live in Sweden I can happily ship some trained polar bears with fitted snow plows with Fedex if you like?
    I'd rather get 24 inches in snow than have a 24 inch.....

Honestly though, huge snow storms like this, while annoying, are pretty fucking awesome. It completely transforms the landscape.

Deleted

A normal day in northern sweden!

Agreed I love big storms like this, it makes me feel like a little kid again But I live out in the woods in Northeastern CT and I got a 1/4 mile long driveway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grovely View Post
    A normal day in northern sweden!
    Really? That kinda blows. I mean I don't mind one huge storm a year, but every week?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather get 24 inches in snow than have a 24 inch.....

Honestly though, huge snow storms like this, while annoying, are pretty fucking awesome. It completely transforms the landscape.
    I love them but we generally dont get many of them, maybe once every 5th year here in the south of Sweden and nothing more than canceled trains happens.
    What usually fuck us up here are extreme storms with lots of rain that might cause a couple of thousands house outside town to lose power at most as well as the usual flooding of a few houses and shit.

Snow is lovely, the slush puppy when it's melting is a freaking pain

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 05:48 PM ----------

On topic, clearly this ammount of snow is devine payback for Reggenis being souch a douche not cheering for Minnesota Vikings, the only team!

10+ Year Old Account
    On topic, clearly this ammount of snow is devine payback for Reggenis being souch a douche not cheering for Minnesota Vikings, the only team!
    Vikings are stupid. Snow sucks. All hail Caesar. (Not sure why that last part, but it fit in my mind)