Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    1. Make Divine Shield last 10 seconds instead of 8.
    2. Make it remove all debuffs (it doesn't remove most of MoP debuffs in PvE) and make you immune to all effects (including dispelling and shattering). Some nukes in PvE (can't recall which atm, but there is quite a number of those) also pierce through bubble and you take damage while you should be immune - should be fixed.

Solved!
    I want a glyph that turns bubble into DI. Otherwise Divine Shield is fine as is atm tbh.
    Why glyph? DI serves completely other purpose, it should be there without glyphing away other ability. I miss DI greatly.

The problem is that it's not off the GCD, which is pretty bad for an oh-shit-button.

I like your take on the ability. But I guess it won't be changed to that specification since its effects will be too strong.

Id like a minor Glyph that if you fall from a large height and bubble, It speeds up your fall andcreates a small earth shattering animation ( like heroic leap) but a bit bigger when you hit the ground.

The higher you fall from the bigger the explosion animation, would be soooo fun and hilarious for ganking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    Id like a minor Glyph that if you fall from a large height and bubble, It speeds up your fall andcreates a small earth shattering animation ( like heroic leap) but a bit bigger when you hit the ground.

The higher you fall from the bigger the explosion animation, would be soooo fun and hilarious for ganking
    That is a mega cool idea.