Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Pandaren Racial Speech.. are you kidding me?

Panda 1: "Oom Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom?"
    Panda 2: "Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom!"
    Panda 1: "NOM NOM NOM, nomnomnomn"
    Panda 2: "Ooooom nom nom nom"

This, is by far one of the most annoying things currently in wow for me. To anyone whos not an rper they probably don't care much, but as an rper, seeing this joke played on by blizzard with there racial language barrier, if any perpetuation of what is childish about pandaren was ever present, its this it.

It feels like when any other race is talking in there racial language, that the the devs put some thought into it, tauren, troll, draenei, forsaken, seemed like they made the effort. This however, when trying to rp with someone, its worse then having someone coming to troll your event, because its consider a legitimate language?

And you bring up this "issue" months after the release why? Why not during Beta?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

translation "this is awesome and i like it ".
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

I think its quite funny tbh ;p

because it's really all they do anyway!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    And you bring up this "issue" months after the release why? Why not during Beta?
    because despite playing the beta I wasn't even aware of it, since I was just focused on playing the game and not rping. when it came live on my rp server and saw the NOM NOM NOM speech, I realized I was to late to speak out.

Deleted
    Would you have prefer it to be CHIN CHONG BING BONG?

Deleted
    Sigh...nobody cares.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    its world of puncraft anyway

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroxz View Post
    Sigh...nobody cares.
    Well obviously OP cares :P
    Anyways haven't seen this yet, but nom nom seems a bit childish and stupid compared to the other race talks

10+ Year Old Account
    I never knew this, pretty funny.

I actually spent a fair amount of time on an RP server back in the day and I never ever saw anyone using languages. I guess Blizzard didn't see it as important enough to spend time writing up a new language for them that could have been spent on more pressing matters.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

I genuinely didn't know they had that as their "language". :/

Deleted
    Nom?

As somebody who played not exclusively but mostly on RP servers, I think there are bigger issues with RP and much bigger issues with the game.

Deleted
    Hahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    It feels like when any other race is talking in there racial language, that the the devs put some thought into it, tauren, troll, draenei, forsaken, seemed like they made the effort.
    Trassk what are you talking about? The other "languages" are nothing more than repetitive gibberish based on algorithmic word scrambling and nothing more. There is no thought nor effort involved in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    they really left it in from beta? haha thats funny, also the fact i didnt notice until now pretty much shows how no one uses this feature
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    I did not know this, but I think it's funny.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Sorry but i had to comment after laughing for 3 mins straight about your rant about omnomnom and then a comment ching chong Bing bong, awesome. You sir made my day.

I wasn't aware of that, but that's pretty lame. Other races got a dedicatd language, and Pandaren got... fat joke language. And Blizzard isn't sure why subs declined a tad and people aren't taking this expansion (and all of its additions) seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    I wasn't aware of that, but that's pretty lame. Other races got a dedicatd language, and Pandaren got... fat joke language. And Blizzard isn't sure why subs declined a tad and people aren't taking this expansion (and all of its additions) seriously.
    It's just a fucking language. Wanna know why you weren't aware of it? It's because it wasn't a big deal and still isn't. When was the last time you actually used your racial language?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing