15+ Year Old Account

transfer a character question

its 25$ per toon correct? was there ever a way to have a one time fee to transfer the entire account instead of a charge for each toon

Yes it's $25 and it's per character...sucks I know, but better than nothing.

Also here's the faq page: https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...r-transfer-faq

Yea, 25 per character, an extra 30 for faction change. Hasn't been an account transfer option to my knowledge, but i have only been playing since around 2.2.

Yes it is $25 per (total ripoff) and no, there is no "bulk" purchase option.
    Last edited by Chaochamp; 2013-02-08 at 05:12 AM.

Deleted

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    its 25$ per toon correct? was there ever a way to have a one time fee to transfer the entire account instead of a charge for each toon
    i would love this option to transfer all characters at once Or maybe choose the characters you wish to move and pay a reduced fee compared to transferring each characters one at a time

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would be a nice feature considering how much money even 5 toons ends up being, let alone an accounts worth

15+ Year Old Account
    thanx for the replys

Hi Dahawk, just FYI, here's the general information about the transfers. We don't have any info about bulk offers at this time, but as ever you're always welcome to post a suggestion in our general forums!

Have a good one,
    Araxom