Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    seems like the dude was just happy to talk to someone, something that can be quite rare in the speedy world we live in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    Pretty arrogant and egotistical to assume your rape-able. But guess it could happen.
    I was thinking the same

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems innocent enough. It's not like you're a member of your country's government, or part of its secret service or anything, so I think you can put to rest any fears of him being a spy sent to infiltrate your country. You're not important enough to merit that.

You say you live with your parents still due to some sort of mental disorder; I'll leave it at that, because you probably left that part vague on purpose, but I will say that it might have a lot to do with your strange reaction to otherwise normal behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I bolded the important part to help you.

one could argue

Paranoia [ˌpærəˈnɔɪ.ə] (adjective: paranoid [ˈpærə.nɔɪd]) is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.

Also applys. Seeing as she is irrationally scared of strangers and delusional that she is gonna get raped if she goes outside where there are people.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    one could argue

Paranoia [ˌpærəˈnɔɪ.ə] (adjective: paranoid [ˈpærə.nɔɪd]) is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.

Also applys. Seeing as she is irrationally scared of strangers and delusional that she is gonna get raped if she goes outside where there are people.
    I bolded the important part for you...again. Please read your own posts before posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bolded the important part to help you.
    You aren't making any sense. You need to take a step back and really review what is being said.

I understand you have some cognitive issues (you mentioned this in another thread, saying you suffer from autism), so this is me trying to be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    I understand you have some cognitive issues (you mentioned this in another thread, saying you suffer from autism), so this is me trying to be helpful.
    Aspergers is a social impediment; not cognitive. Please learn about topics before you post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    You aren't making any sense. You need to take a step back and really review what is being said.

That wouldn't really attribute to the discussion and not really necessary to bring up.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    That wouldn't really attribute to the discussion and not really necessary to bring up.
    Not to mention completely wrong.

Aspergers is a social impediment; not cognitive. Please learn about topics before you post.
    Please learn to understand what paranoia is instead of twisting its meaning to try and prove somebody wrong.

Deleted
    Fuck it mite aswell get out the popcorn

Please learn to understand what paranoia is instead of twisting its meaning to try and prove somebody wrong.
    So I'll take it as you didn't understand why I bolded "influenced by"?

Better not talk to strangers. It really difficult to trust other people nowadays. Take care..

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't justify calling someone out with cognitive issues via autism).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

So I'll take it as you didn't understand why I bolded "influenced by"?
    influence, cause, reason, same shit really.

She is displaying most of the behaviour discribed in the definition, therefore she is paranoid.

You can try and "argue" your point all you like but it won't get you anywhere because you are wrong.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 04:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    That doesn't justify calling someone out with cognitive issues via autism).
    I never did. Was somebody else.

influence, cause, reason, same shit really.

She is displaying most of the behaviour discribed in the definition, therefore she is paranoid.

You can try and "argue" your point all you like but it won't get you anywhere because you are wrong.
    You do realize that influenced by doesn't mean symptom of, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think enough "advice" has been handed out. Talking about cognitive vs social disorders...insults...it's all just not necessary and 18 pages is more than plenty.