Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvenArcher View Post
    I can't believe what I've read through 5 pages of bullshit. People actually saying that they would rather kill the same bosses with the same strategies and exactly the same pack pulls 50 times in a raid, over and over and over, than have bosses attack the places where you feel SAFE and make you band together in real time to actually defend something from a threat. No wonder WoW's gone to shit if blizzard listened to people like you on the forums. You're like those old folks who scream out how much they don't like change in the world, it's so pathetic.

You people must be heart of the party when you go to one.
    Go play a different game if you want that. WoW isn't going to change to fit your needs.

Nice sarcasm, but coming from you, you're pretty immature with your past posts.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 06:56 PM ----------

-snip-
    You are a sad sad human being.
    "Facts", brought to you by Jaylock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its not a matter of opinion when FACTS back up the fact that this is one of the best expansions they have ever created.

The Unstoppable Force Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    Daily quests seriously need to go. Or be toned down heavily. I'm entirely sick of them. Yeah, they're becoming optional but people don't realize that if they aren't done it's essentially a content void. I'd rather they use the time to do something people actually WANT to do. (And don't give me that horsecrap that you enjoy them. You don't. You're lying through your teeth, that or you've done like 5 daily quests. :/)
    There really is nothing that can replace them. Either its the sane quests, the sane heroics, or same raids. If you want dynamic and random, try Mabinogi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    World of Wisconsin. We travel to the real world to fight the minions of the latest Old god, Kurdwheychez the unudderable. Introducing the long-awaited cow level.

Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    Daily quests seriously need to go. Or be toned down heavily. I'm entirely sick of them. Yeah, they're becoming optional but people don't realize that if they aren't done it's essentially a content void. I'd rather they use the time to do something people actually WANT to do. (And don't give me that horsecrap that you enjoy them. You don't. You're lying through your teeth, that or you've done like 5 daily quests. :/)
    So you're going to try and tell me what I enjoy or don't enjoy? That's pretty pathetic. I happen to do enjoy daily quests, MoP's mostly. Why? Because they always change where you go.
    Its not a matter of opinion when FACTS back up the fact that this is one of the best expansions they have ever created.

What our lovely OP fails to realize is that Blizzard has stated many times that Mists of Pandaria is "The calm before the storm".

And for being the calm before the storm, we've fought remnants of old gods, repurposed titan technology in the form of Elegon and Will of the Emperor, and soon to be fighting a near-godlike being in the form of the first Mogu Emperor that's been risen from the dead by the Zandalari, and if we manage to kill him, we'll delve even deeper into the mountain and fight a weakened, but still very deadly Ra-Den, a Titan Keeper, who was the original overseer for the mogu before they were cursed with flesh.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Knock it off with the insults, explicit, implicit or passive aggressive. The topic isn't how you feel about some other poster.
    Discussing moderation is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts instead of responding to them. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

Sturgeon's Law states that 90% of everything is crap. When posting try and be in the 10% once in a while. It makes it better for everyone.

So what if it would allienate all these fossil players who live to reminiscence about the "good ole days", as if it were 20 years ago, what if it would change the PVP and PVE formula from grinding gear to just plain ole fun? Lose 7 million players? So what, WoW did fine its first years with only 1-2 million. Most MMOs would kill to have that kind of active player base. EVE only runs with a couple hundred thousand, yet it still runs great.

Assume the devs did something to WoW like creating world events PVE instead of quests, assume they made Naval Combat PVP and removed arenas and focused on massive scale PVP BGs and world PVP objectives and removed stuns and fears and most of this bullshit, and tried to go back to an old school Warcraft feeling instead of giving new daily quest hubs every expansion and using the same old tired raiding formula.

Makes bosses attack cities, take over towns, make players WANT to go out there and fight instead of queuing for instances for everything.

You would lose 7-8 million players? Imagine how many you would GAIN or make come back, especially with your new models for all races.

It would be a breath of fresh air to try and make the next Waracraft expansion something we've never seen before!

Look at all these MMOs and learn from them. People still love what Warcraft was back in the RTSs and in the original WoW, from there on you should've springboarded every expansion and expanded the MMO genre, instead you went staler and staler until all your good villains were dead and all your good stories were reduced to banalities.

Now pandaren... god at least if their continent had brought something new to warcraft except new textures.

FUCKING DO SOMETHING WITH THIS UNIVERSE YOU'VE CREATED BLIZZARD. IF YOU'VE MANAGED TO SELL SOMETHING AS DUMB AS PANDARIA I'M SURE YOU'LL GET ACTUAL RESPECT FOR REINVIGORATING THE WARCRAFT UNIVERSE.
    Goodness gracious. Someone is sure angry. I can't help but notice you consistently contradict yourself in your initial post. You talk about fossils. But insist your suggestion would have players (fossils by your definition) return.
    Also you seriously feel a loss of 7-8 million subs (1.35 billion in revenue) would be a positive? You really have your work cut out for you making a strong arguement for. And thus far have done nothing but spew vitriol.

But as a side note thanks for the chuckle.
    Vote with your wallet if you don't like something. Otherwise just keep your mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    What our lovely OP fails to realize is that Blizzard has stated many times that Mists of Pandaria is "The calm before the storm".

And for being the calm before the storm, we've fought remnants of old gods, repurposed titan technology in the form of Elegon and Will of the Emperor, and soon to be fighting a near-godlike being in the form of the first Mogu Emperor that's been risen from the dead by the Zandalari, and if we manage to kill him, we'll delve even deeper into the mountain and fight a weakened, but still very deadly Ra-Den, a Titan Keeper, who was the original overseer for the mogu before they were cursed with flesh.
    So after I defeat Ra-Den 2-3 times, what will my 15$/month go towards?

Killing him 30 more times even though you know the strategy and event by heart?

Tell me, if Mass Effect consisted of fighting its end boss, Saren, 30 times, would you actually fight him 30 times and think "YEP, I'M HAVING FUUUUUUUUUUUN!".
    Last edited by ElvenArcher; 2013-02-09 at 07:35 PM.

Tell me, if Mass Effect consisted of fighting its end boss, Saren, 30 times, would you actually fight him 30 times and think "YEP, I'M HAVING FUUUUUUUUUUUN!".
    You're assuming you will even be able to defeat Ra-Den. Remember, he is a heroic only boss. Very small number of people will be able to defeat him this expansion.

Herald of the Titans Adramalech's Avatar
    Answer me this: is Mass Effect a MMO?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Did I miss something, or is WoW still not marked as the game with the most PvE content? Blizzard develop new things for us to do as time goes by. What if they already have some of those ideas, but don't find us being ready for it? I mean, no need to rage about content. Pandaria is still new, and patches even brought more stuff. Sit back and enjoy what may appear. If you dislike, then take a break and seek out the events and happening you would like to see?
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Just because there isn't a cookie you like doesn't mean there is no cookies (Content discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Answer me this: is Mass Effect a MMO?
    NO.

It's AN RPG.

Guess what WOW is: AN MMO- RRRRRRRPPPPPPPPGGGGGGGGGG

I WOULD like the RPG part to be more than do these quests FIFTY FUCKIN TIMES UNTIL YOU LOVE THEM. I FEEL NO REASON TO BAND WITH PEOPLE IN THE MMO COMPONENT ONCE I'VE ALREADY DONE THE MMO COMPONENT 30 TIMES!

After reading all your whining and rage I just think you need to get laid dude.
    Woho! post count +1!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're assuming you will even be able to defeat Ra-Den. Remember, he is a heroic only boss. Very small number of people will be able to defeat him this expansion.
    Not really, everyone and their dogs have killed Sinestra during Dragon Soul 4.3 patch.

NO.
    That's all I needed to read. If you realize the difference between a RPG and a MMORPG, then shut the hell up with your asinine suggestions and complaints, because being reptitive is a staple of a MMO genre game.

And quit the freaking nerd raging. If you don't like things then you turn your back and get the hell out instead of doing a thread where you rage, insult and suggest stupid things for a game that for the most part, is fine as it is for its genre. No one is interested in discussing anything with someone who's tone sounds like a whiny child who can't get their arguments through without yelling and crying their eyeballs out.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2013-02-09 at 07:46 PM.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Your suggestions would both require capital expenditure AND would put quarterly profits at risk, actions that will never be taken by Blizzard in its current form, especially simultaneously. World of Warcraft has been placed in a "Fabian" or "milking" mode by its owners: make as much money as possible while spending as little money as possible. That this is running the game into the ground is of no concern; they're confident they'll have years of laughing all the way to the bank with the present model, and they're quite likely right.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Not really, everyone and their dogs have killed Sinestra during Dragon Soul 4.3 patch.
    I think Blizzard learned their lesson about heroic only bosses(or phase) being too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    That's all I needed to read.

And quit the freaking nerd raging.
    You're a moron with 1585 posts worth of SHIT.

You're a typical world of warcraft forum troll who used to write TLDR before people like me pointed out how moronic it is to do that in a place where things are supposed to be READ.

You know what you needed to hear? You will ammount to NOTHING in life with a stupid attitude like yours.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-02-09 at 08:43 PM.

You're a typical world of warcraft forum troll who used to write TLDR before people like me pointed out how moronic it is to do that in a place where things are supposed to be READ.

You know what you needed to hear? You will ammount to NOTHING in life with a stupid attitude like yours.
    Likewise. You have the nerve to call other people trolls? Have you LOOKED at your attitude? Do you think THAT will amount to anything in life, or anywhere for that matter? Did you even think 5 seconds before typing out that stupid knee-jerk response?

Stop assuming people don't read your posts. I did. You just made no valid points.

So once you have nothing else to argue about you bring in post number? Wut?

Easy now, you are not in need of getting aggressive like that. Really. There isn't even need to move a discussion so aggressively ahead as you did. You ask for new content in already new content, as well as more to come. You can't expect to get patched every 2 months because you have done something, sorry to say. But Blizzard needs to spread content too, so we don't finish everything too fast.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Just because there isn't a cookie you like doesn't mean there is no cookies (Content discussion)