Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
11
LastLast
  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by muchtoohigh View Post
    Of course everything is subjective. I think dailies and pet battles are boring, if you enjoy them thats fine. But to say city takeovers should not be allowed because it disrupts the gameplay of others is silly, for the simple reason that those players can very easily go to other cities to do any business they want.
    Yet some cities have things that only are in that city. That, and what happens if all cities are taken over? Where the hell do you go?
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  2. #182
    I seem to remember this one MMO that Sony made.. They had quite a few subscribers, enough to keep the game running and to make profit, but they wanted more. They revamped the game, making it more like WoW to try and bring in some new players, and in the process, the older players quit because they wanted the old game back. Sony said "Who cares! We'll bring in more new players that will cover the old ones leaving!". They didn't, and that game, Star Wars Galaxies, died a horrid, needless death.

    So yes, trying something new can kill a game.

  3. #183
    Elemental Lord Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russia
    Posts
    8,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yet some cities have things that only are in that city. That, and what happens if all cities are taken over? Where the hell do you go?
    You either go whine on forums like a pussy you are, or take up arms and fight back, retaking your city or conquering their city left defenseless. If the other faction could do it, why can't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Metzenphrenia. As defined in the DSM: "To be so badly written, that it drives the character into insanity." It's symptoms are similar to schizophrenia but even crazier.
    "There are no answers, only choices" - Solaris.

  4. #184
    Banned anaxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    My Throne
    Posts
    6,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    You either go whine on forums like a pussy you are, or take up arms and fight back, retaking your city or conquering their city left defenseless. If the other faction could do it, why can't you?
    10:1 faction imbalance? Oh shit burst your imaginary version of WoW didn't I?

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 04:44 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by muchtoohigh View Post
    Of course everything is subjective. I think dailies and pet battles are boring, if you enjoy them thats fine. But to say city takeovers should not be allowed because it disrupts the gameplay of others is silly, for the simple reason that those players can very easily go to other cities to do any business they want.
    You can take over a city as another faction. I'm sorry npcs don't run around the city praising your name but you are still doing it. Then again that takes some amount of imagination and you seem to be looking for something for them to do for you rather then making your own adventure. So much for RPG eh? Go play a single player game Hero. You can play skyrim and kill everyone in the city then be the king. errrrr yeah

  5. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    10:1 faction imbalance? Oh shit burst your imaginary version of WoW didn't I?

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 04:44 AM ----------



    You can take over a city as another faction. I'm sorry npcs don't run around the city praising your name but you are still doing it. Then again that takes some amount of imagination and you seem to be looking for something for them to do for you rather then making your own adventure. So much for RPG eh? Go play a single player game Hero. You can play skyrim and kill everyone in the city then be the king. errrrr yeah
    Im actually saying the exact opposite, I think your puzzling hostility has blinded you too it. I much prefer creating my own adventure rather than follow the nice, safe path blizz has created in pet battles, dailies etc.

    *~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by muchtoohigh View Post
    Im actually saying the exact opposite, I think your puzzling hostility has blinded you too it. I much prefer creating my own adventure rather than follow the nice, safe path blizz has created in pet battles, dailies etc.
    I just love that you only point to two features like it's all there is. I'm starting to worry about your mind because you are much too high.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I just love that you only point to two features like it's all there is. I'm starting to worry about your mind because you are much too high.
    You should probably understanding the meaning of 'etc' before you make comments like that.

    *~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

  8. #188
    Bloodsail Admiral StaeleAilar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,112
    I love these posts of "i don't like it so CHANGE IT ENTIRELY SO WHAT IF YOU LOSE EVERYONE ELSE I WANT TO PLAY IT MY WAY!" haha.

    Admittedly, i don't care for a lot of the content introduced in MoP, but why would they EVER sacrafice 7,000,000x15 a month to please you and 3 of your friends? it makes no sense at all from a business standpoint.

  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by muchtoohigh View Post
    You should probably understanding the meaning of 'etc' before you make comments like that.
    Must I bring up and quote every time you only refer to those two thins?
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  10. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Must I bring up and quote every time you only refer to those two thins?
    If I were to instead say "all the over-simplified, shallow, cheap systems in the game" would you be more satisfied?

    *~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

  11. #191
    Bloodsail Admiral Goatfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Stars
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    I love these posts of "i don't like it so CHANGE IT ENTIRELY SO WHAT IF YOU LOSE EVERYONE ELSE I WANT TO PLAY IT MY WAY!" haha.

    Admittedly, i don't care for a lot of the content introduced in MoP, but why would they EVER sacrafice 7,000,000x15 a month to please you and 3 of your friends? it makes no sense at all from a business standpoint.
    Don't worry, there are several million they will never lose because WoW is the golden calf to them. This isn't even taking into account the 'Friend A playing only because Friend B is playing who is only playing since Friend A is playing.' people stuck in an endless loop, or the unemployed playing only because it's a game they can sink hours upon hours into to further put off getting a real job, the parents playing to try to connect with their kids, etc, etc.

    There are tons upon tons of people who basically won't quit WoW for practically any reason, you don't even have to look much further than this forum to find at least a good 50-100 people who have such morbid blind favoritism for WoW that it literally sickens me. When you get to the point that you can't even look at something objectively anymore because you are too busy glorifying and dick riding it... it's just shameful.

  12. #192
    Banned anaxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    My Throne
    Posts
    6,417
    Quote Originally Posted by muchtoohigh View Post
    If I were to instead say "all the over-simplified, shallow, cheap systems in the game" would you be more satisfied?
    i'd bet pet battle participation is as high as pvp participation. tough for u get over it.

    Why are you doing dailys for pve gear and tokens if you want pvp. Que up a battleground champ. Or go fly into stormwind and hold yourself up in a house with your imagination and claim it for yourself. Noone is stopping you. Or maybe your pvp can be running around killing battle pets out of your sheer hatred.

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Give into your Anger
    - Sha of Anger 2012
    Feed me with your ANGER!

    Let your rage consume you.

    -sha of anger 2012

    bahahahaah this OP :P

  14. #194
    Banned anaxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    My Throne
    Posts
    6,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish View Post
    Don't worry, there are several million they will never lose because WoW is the golden calf to them. This isn't even taking into account the 'Friend A playing only because Friend B is playing who is only playing since Friend A is playing.' people stuck in an endless loop, or the unemployed playing only because it's a game they can sink hours upon hours into to further put off getting a real job, the parents playing to try to connect with their kids, etc, etc.

    There are tons upon tons of people who basically won't quit WoW for practically any reason, you don't even have to look much further than this forum to find at least a good 50-100 people who have such morbid blind favoritism for WoW that it literally sickens me. When you get to the point that you can't even look at something objectively anymore because you are too busy glorifying and dick riding it... it's just shameful.
    Or maybe the game is just fun?

  15. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Or maybe the game is just fun?
    Watch out, fun=fanboy. These people hate fun.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  16. #196
    Mechagnome Razecog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    These people hate fun.
    I'm actually starting to belive this is what 99% of the playerbase thinks.
    Shaman Warrior Monk Rogue

    Stream
    When I feel earthquake, my hand automatically go to the dick. I stroke the dick and feel I have sex with the earth. All becoming calm.

  17. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Watch out, fun=fanboy. These people hate fun.
    "They're having fun wrong ! If only they thought like me they wouldn't be having any fun, which is as it should be!"

  18. #198
    The Patient the1seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    my own reality
    Posts
    320
    good lord I hope this thread dies.

  19. #199
    Elemental Lord Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russia
    Posts
    8,303
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    10:1 faction imbalance? Oh shit burst your imaginary version of WoW didn't I?
    Well, it should be even easier to fight back when the invading faction is outnumbered ten times over.

    And show me the examples of 10:1 faction imbalanced servers. I'll tell you a secret: there's a technology that allows Blizzard to actually transfer characters from server to server (gasp!) and they even do that for free in case of faction imbalance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Metzenphrenia. As defined in the DSM: "To be so badly written, that it drives the character into insanity." It's symptoms are similar to schizophrenia but even crazier.
    "There are no answers, only choices" - Solaris.

  20. #200
    I think OP is trollin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •