Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish View Post
    Someone seems to have a lot of deep-seated anger towards people like me pointing out that there are fan boys out there who would defend Blizzard endorsing rape and mass murder just because it's Blizzard. You even admitted yourself it was true while vehemently defending yourself, which I find slightly entertaining.
    Oooook then...

*Woosh* right over your head. Yeah, I am so angry right now. You totally blew my cover, well done. /sarcasm

No, I don't have anything to talk about. It's pretty clear that you have no intention of taking anyone seriously on the basis of "you're a fanboy". And although you seem to be convinced of it, no, I am not angry at you. You haven't done anything to anger me, have you?

You want to go and "argue" that way, then so be it. You just gave me another reason to not take you seriously at all. When you have a point with actual substance, come back. If you want an actual "intellectual" discussion, as you put it, start by not dismissing other people as angry ragers or fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish View Post
    When you get served plain wheat toast and treat it like a 5-star meal just because of where it came from, you are doing it wrong. A good example of this in real life is Shark Fin Soup, Diesel Jeans, and Bottled Water. There will always be idiots buying these items at ridiculous mark-ups just because someone tells them it's somehow better than normal.
    I don't take anything they throw at me just because "hey, it's Blizzard!". I actually enjoy doing it. Or I wouldn't be paying for it. Unlike the people you mention that complained during all of Cataclysm, I'm not that foolish to keep on paying to play something I clearly don't like. I don't care if they're Blizzard, Valve, Square, or freaking McDonald's. If I stop enjoying their product, I stop using it. I don't go on a forum, whine about how boring it is, and keep on paying for it. Which is why many people reply to these people with "if you don't like it, quit", or any variant of that. Because that's exactly what you should do. You're free to leave feedback, you're free to try and point out "hey, I quit because <insert reason>". But whining about it during the entire expansion and simply keeping on feeding them money even though it's clear they despise it? That's the ultimate form of stupidity when it comes to WoW.

Signed, a blind fanboy. Until you get some manners and stop dismissing other people's arguments as ramblings of a fanboy, don't bother with fishing replies from me.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2013-02-10 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Grammar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Oooook then...

*Woosh* right over your head. Yeah, I am so angry right now. You totally blew my cover, well done. /sarcasm

No, I don't have anything to talk about. It's pretty clear that you have no intention of taking anyone seriously on the basis of "you're a fanboy". And although you seem to be convinced of it, no, I am not angry at you. You haven't done anything to anger me, have you?

You want to go and "argue" that way, then so be it. You just gave me another reason to not take you seriously at all. When you have a point with actual substance, come back. If you want an actual "intellectual" discussion, as you put it, start by not dismissing other people as angry ragers or fanboys.

Signed, a blind fanboy.
    Well, not every day someone insults themselves because they can't come up with a better response. I assume if I was talking about prisoners being assholes you would automatically assume I was calling you an asshole as well? I assumed you had random strong feelings about the subject because you completely ignored the meaning of my post and responded in 'rant mode' about a tiny line of it. I am all for intelligent discussion, but first you need to actually take the content of my argument into play before writing a response, otherwise we get you talking about whatever you feel like, and me struggling to respond on topic to whatever you just went off about.

Basically what happened to clear it up for you:
    1- I wrote that there are quite a few fanboys playing WoW who will do so regardless of what happens.
    2- You agreed to that point, while taking offense that I somehow thought you were one of those fanboys, then writing up a mini-rant about the subject.
    3- I responded asking what your issue was, then re-affirmed my own argument in an attempt to stay on topic.
    4- You responded again pissed off about something, refusing to take part in the discussion while saying you want to have a discussion.

Honestly I am about lost on how to actually respond to keep any semblance of a debate going. It's rather difficult when one side plugs their ears and says whatever they feel like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit: I re-read your first post that I quoted, and I now see clearly what you meant. I most likely missed a few keywords when I read your post the first two times. However, I still find it stupid that you'll consider that people will publicly defend Blizzard while they themselves are thinking things are going south. I'm not saying that such people don't exist, but I don't seriously believe there's a lot of them.

Regardless, I apologize for the confusion, although I still find it silly. If you want, we could start from a clean slate and forget our previous conversation, since aparently I misunderstood you due to not reading a few words right <.<
    Now I feel pretty freaking silly for all this rambling. Deleted the rest of this post due to irrelevance, arrogance from me, and size.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2013-02-10 at 09:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

ppl only say whatever when they dont have an argument

Considering this thread has devolved into people just attacking each other over how much they agree/disagree with Blizzard's choices (and the original post was pretty hostile to begin with) ..

Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions