10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb 4rth and the unique spec for all races

I there it might hear Outrageously stupid but i was thinking about wows further expansion and heres what i thought: Bliz could add 1 unique spec to all races for example Nelf hunters had 4rth spec which would represent all mighty Nelf Glaive tossers from Warcraft 3. To be significantly different from all the others specs.. another axapmle dwarf snipers... Human paladin special spec which would differ from all other 3 specs.. Gnome mechano Warrior spec ) Dreanei naaru priests Worgen Curse druid spec which would allow them stay in their forms. Orcs known as great Warriors, Forsaken should have Alchy mixed warlock spec Blightspreader warlock, Troll headhunter hunters with polearms (Warcraft 3 also) Tauren Shamans With big totemlike maces, Blood elfs r known to thei thirst of magic and devouring magic from magical beings so They have unique Mage spec.. goblins to be notorious characteristic leads them to be the best rogues so Some cool rogue spec for goblin...

yah it seems silly and theres much no work to that issue but i just want to tell you the Main idea i wanted to say... 1 unique spec that would differ from all specs and make all races equally playable and interesting .... and not to make disbalance their should be quest to acquire that spec that should cost lots of money and determination to achieve it and in cost of 1 (maybe 2 or all 3 dont know, or lose the dual spec benefit) general spec to dedicate himself to that specific spec only .

Thanks for reading and add your opinions about this issue

Deleted
    I quite like the idea as an idea.

However balance issues would make this incredibly frustrating for a progression oriented player. Race changing every hotfix so you can play the optimal spec would get old very quickly

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if they were all identical functionally, and simply had different aesthetics.

Like the only difference between the Orc, Night Elf and Troll versions of the 'bonus' specs would be that they throw Axes, Glaives and Spears, respectively.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    I don't think they'll make a 4rth spec, but will redo them all over again

actually wouldn't be hard to balance if you based these spec's off current spec's/classes in the game but with jsut rewaarded spells and anitmations.

sure if be msotly fluf but might add more roles to a class like troll shaman could have a voodoo spec that works very similar to warlock affliction spec with then maybe a special ult like Big Bad Voodoo

or the mecha gnome warrior could be based on warlock demology except it would be the mecha form the tinker had in WC3 and other things

AKA not new classes/spec's, just opening up the options to classes based on race to get a fun spec that based off a current one

like human paladins could get a avenger spec for holy dps *paladins want this* and it could be based off a mage or ele shaman spec in.

basically more fun roles not to terriable to balance since it wouldn;t be making new classes.

and it adds roles people have wanted for ever like troll axe throwers or head hunters

alchmist
    tinker
    rnagers for BE hunters
    huntress for NE
    sniper for dwarf
    blade master for orc warrior *based off rogue and armro probably ould have to be nerfed to lvl of leather through a spell/passive

also this might be a god way to get rid of racil skills and more have racial specs that are by no means OP jsut a optional addition spec based off another in terms of damage/tanking/healing
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2013-02-08 at 05:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    However balance issues would make this incredibly frustrating for a progression oriented player. Race changing every hotfix so you can play the optimal spec would get old very quickly
    I see but its optional to acquire the unique spec in cost of all specs... but if player would get bored with spec he'd go to trainer and unlearn the spec and get all 3 spec back.. and if u want to get pack the unique spec back u should to the quest once more spending lots of money and time of it again and wise player would think hard about taking the spec or unlearning it ... and about race change when u change race and have the unique spec For example N elf glaive tosser and u change into dwarf u get dwarwen sniper spec an optional spec of course

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 05:45 PM ----------

and N elf could have the rogue spec like Wardens in War3 like the great Maiev shadowsong !

10+ Year Old Account
    This is an idea I've talked about for a long time: (In parenthesis are the classes in which the racial class is based upon)

Tauren Spiritwalker (Shaman)
    Orc Blademaster (Warrior)
    Human Gladiator (Warrior)
    Gnome Tinkerer
    Goblin Sapper
    Night Elf Ranger (Hunter)
    Dwarf Runemaster
    Troll Witchdoctor (Shaman/Warlock)
    Forsaken Apothecary/Necromancer
    Blood Elf Spellbreaker (Warrior)
    Worgen Berserker (Warrior)
    Draenei Naaruborn? (Priest)

Too many Warriors =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    This is an idea I've talked about for a long time: (In parenthesis are the classes in which the racial class is based upon)

Tauren Spiritwalker (Shaman)
    Orc Blademaster (Warrior)
    Human Gladiator (Warrior)
    Gnome Tinkerer
    Goblin Sapper
    Night Elf Ranger (Hunter)
    Dwarf Runemaster
    Troll Witchdoctor (Shaman/Warlock)
    Forsaken Apothecary/Necromancer
    Blood Elf Spellbreaker (Warrior)
    Worgen Berserker (Warrior)

Too many Warriors =/
    there simple way to solve warrior problem ) Human Paladin cuz they r known to be 1st paladins in Warcraft lore and have gr8 bound to paladin society.
    Blood Elf SpellBreaker should be mage spec but Melee spec more like warrior but with spells like Warriormage. Dwarf runemaster shammy ok DK. (but i prefer dwark sniper xD ) and every other names u wrote r perfect
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-02-08 at 07:24 PM.

During BC, I had an idea about new race/class combos. they would be called prestige classes, as it would have unique abilities
    like UD would have paladins, but they would be called Death Knights, like old pallies, who were trying get back to light. it would work almost as same as normal paladins, but several spells would be a bit different. like paladin/death knight hero units from wc3
    Blood elves woudl have Warriors, draenei - warlocks
    humans - hunters, gnome - paladins, dwarves - mages
    NElves - Sorceress (aka mage), orcs - mages, tauren - priests

several spells would have different tooltips, but same functions, like Bloodlust/Heroism, some of them would be different

10+ Year Old Account
    Any more opinions about this ? Maybe we can get your "voice" to blizz to do smth new cuz WoW is gettinh boring

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post

What is a Naaruborn?

This isn't skyrim.
    The post that Blizzard banned me for:
    2014-11-28 19:55:26 [Trade - City] Potassiumgluconate: female dwarf butts are the best thing that this expansion has given us.
    Butts are a touchy subject.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait... A new spec for every race/class combo? Isn't that like... 121 additional specs?
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    Wait... A new spec for every race/class combo? Isn't that like... 121 additional specs?
    no not like that ... imagine 1 class with 1 unique spec. Not 1 spec 1 unique spec ... Humans, Dwarfs, Gnome N elf Daenei Worgen 1 unique ORc troll tauren unead blood elf goblin 1 unique spec and pandaren ofc ! its like 13 in total not 121

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    no not like that ... imagine 1 class with 1 unique spec. Not 1 spec 1 unique spec ... Humans, Dwarfs, Gnome N elf Daenei Worgen 1 unique ORc troll tauren unead blood elf goblin 1 unique spec and pandaren ofc ! its like 13 in total not 121
    Ok, maybe I was to tired to realise that not every race can be any class, besides I had 11 races and 11 classes on my mind, not 13/11.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

10+ Year Old Account
    still u didnt get it pf.... 1 races 1 class ... N elf for example ONLY hunter unique and not other classes... 1 race 1 unique class... not 1 race 11 unique classes ..

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    still u didnt get it pf.... 1 races 1 class ... N elf for example ONLY hunter unique and not other classes... 1 race 1 unique class... not 1 race 11 unique classes ..
    People would just whine horribly that they're race/spec wasn't unique like Xclass/Xrace. And you would still have the problem of everyone of that class wanting to race change to gain access to an additional spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure that I would want a 4th spec. The only reason Druids were given a "4th spec" is because their OP spec of Feral was just that... OP. So Blizz "fixed" an issue that had been going on for a long time with bearcats. The last thing I would want them to do is take Prot or Holy and divide it into a new DPS spec, leaving the other spec splintered.

Honestly, I feel bad for druids getting beaten so hard with that bat.