10/16 heroic IL500 resto sham lf horde raiding guild.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Dagoda/simple

There is my armory, a bit about me,

24 year old male, I do not attend school, (so no attendace issues because of that), I do work though.

The only days I cannot raid due to work are Friday and Saturday, due to working until 11pm(est) and 9pm(est) respectfully.

My raiding history:

T11: 13/13 all current

T12: 7/7H (heroic rag was post nerf)

T13: 8/8H (spine was 5% buff and madness was 15% buff, all else was no buff)

T14: 16/16 normal, 6/6H vaults, 4/6 heroic HoF

You can contact me in game or here, either works, and ill get back to you asap. Add my battletag, Dagoda#1175
    Last edited by dagoda123; 2013-02-09 at 01:21 AM.

Hey Dagoa, my name is Dan, my main is Discoelpay. I read your post and was disheartened to see you were only interested in a Horde guild as we are very interested in recruiting exceptional players like yourself. If you decide to try out an Alliance guild, maybe <The Church> could be a place you can call home. I have enclosed our standard template information below, but feel free to contact me for more information any time. My battletag is Elpay#1485. Hopefully we can chat soon.

The Church is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild on Darkspear. We are currently 11/16H, and working on Protectors. We love World of Warcraft, and we aim to offer a vibrant raiding community for PvE raiding. We are a 25-Man progression raiding guild and our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

Raid schedule:
    T|W|Th (+Fridays during the first week or two of progression)
    8:00-11:30PM MST

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org or add my battletag “Elpay#1485” if you want to talk more about the guild. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

The Afflicted of US-Greymane is a US 100s 25m Horde guild created in August of 2005. We've consistently been a top 25m Horde guild on our server, holding realm first kills for many previous heroic bosses. We're a guild you can rely on to remain a 25m, staying strong and competitive for expansions to come.

We're an officer and a loot council of four that awards loot based upon performance, what's most beneficial to the guild, reliability, best upgrade and number of loots obtained. We expect applicants to enjoy raiding, theorycrafting and excel at all aspects of their class, be of a similar level of progression, adapt to our strategies, handle constructive criticism, communicate clearly in vent, have a stable connection and adhere to our raiding schedule-- Monday through Thursday from 7 to 11PM CST.

Current Progression
    6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
    3/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
    4/4 Terrace of Endless Spring

How to Apply
    You can apply by going to our website-- http://www.theafflictedguild.org/
    You will find the application template in the recruitment forum. After your application is submitted and if we like what we see, we will get in contact with you about a vent interview. Once you transfer over, your trial period will begin. Trial periods usually last up to a month if you meet the par, although they can be shorter or longer if you are above or below the par respectively.

Contact
    If you have any questions about the guild or recruitment process, feel free to contact one of the following people in game:
    Kilda (underbunny9#1993)
    Sleight (eternalx903@hotmail.com)
    Telepathy
    Vhal

<Just Crusade> is very interested in you if you will consider alliance! We have an immediate opening/priority for an exceptional healer, full time core spot as heals- not a hybrid spot! We are currently 15/16 HM.

We are a 10 man guild on Elune (PvE)- that has been around for 8 years.
    We raid 4 nights a week Mon-Thus 7:30-11 pm EST.
    You would have a core raid spot and would not be a backup raider.

Progression:
    6/6HM - Mogu'shan Vaults
    6/6HM - Heart of Fear
    3/4HM - ToES
    13/13HM - Realm First! Nefarian, Al'akir, and Sinestra
    7/7HM - Realm First! Ragnaros
    8/8HM - Realm First! Deathwing

Notable past progression (pre cata):
    M’uru & Kil'jaedan: Pre- 3.0
    A Tribute to Insanity (25)- US 67
    Yogg 0-lights (25) – US 74
    H LK (25)- US 81

We would consider paying for your x-fer if you prove to be an asset to our 10m.

You can reach me in game on Trillian (Trillian#1452), or send me an ingame mail to talk about applying.

Hey Dagoda,

I won't leave you a wall of text, but my guild is Chainfire is Horde, Mal'ganis and 10 man. Our progression doesn't match our full potential, we are 11/16 heroic though. I consider myself to be one of the most dedicated players around, we're looking for specific classes/specs and players that can go above and beyond and actually want progression early so they can farm and be elite long before the next content patch comes out. We raid 4 days a week, but would like you available for 5, Sun-Thurs 7-11 PM Server. (CST)

If you'd like to contact me regarding recruitment, find me on Mal'ganis, Synapse /who Chainfire. Add me on Battle Tag Synapse#1271 or apply online at www.Chainfire.Enjin.com and mention this post in your application.

If I don't hear from you, good luck, I hope you find a guild that suits your needs.

Hello,

We've recently transferred servers and about half of our guild has decided to to retire rather than give Blizzard money for not fixing the issues with low population servers. Due to this we are looking for all skilled players right now so we can be back and raiding at full speed in the next week or two.

Website: http://completelydifferent.enjin.com (where you should fill out an application if interested)

Server: Area 52-US PvE

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-12 EST

Contact Email: completelydifferentguild@gmail.com

Contact Battle Tag: Shaid#1203

Stream (to get a feel for our raids): www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice

Past Progression: T13 8/8H (3/14/12), T12 7/7H (10/12/11), Server First etc. For the last 2+ years CD has been one of the best (frequently the #1) 2-night raiding guilds in the US. Our heroic kills range from top 200 to top 50 US 10m rankings.

Completely Different was designed with one goal in mind; to provide ex top players a place to still enjoy that level of play now that they are no longer able to dedicate dozens of hours a week to raiding. Over the years our guild has consisted of those retiring top raiders (Vigil, Death and Taxes, Cuties Only, Drama, Flavor Country, Vodka, Premonition, Enigma, etc.) whose lives are now filled with other commitments but find it frustrating to play at the level of most guilds that raid these types of hours. While raiding 8 hours a week, since 2008, we've constantly at the very upper echelon of guilds that raid these kinds of hours and have no plan to change that formula. In early 2013 we sadly made the decision to leave the server that some of us had been on since launch 8 years ago due to an inability to even buy the raid mats we needed to raid 2-nights a week and Blizzards continual refusal to address the issue of low population servers. We left Terenas for Area 52 where the population is much more lively but server firsts are still w/in reach for a 2-night guild.

If you're hoping to join us you should know that when looking at performance we are looking for two main qualities in our raiders. The first is straight forward and that is the ability to learn quickly and from available sources before we even pull a new encounter. In order to succeed in an 8 hour raid week this quality cannot be stressed enough. The second is the ability to make 50-100+ pulls w/o making a mistake. With our limited time spent in game each week we need to minimize the amount of time spent on the execution phase of learning a fight, this boils down to having players who can execute a pull perfectly after learning the basics of a fight on the first 5-10 pulls.

If you feel you meet those qualities as a player you're halfway to being a good candidate for us. At our age and with our experience we are long past putting up with people who don't fit in simply because they can produce decent numbers. While we all enjoy the level of progression we're able to achieve on our light schedule we're also interested in making sure that the reason we're all showing up each week is that we enjoy spending 8 hours in one another's company. So if you're someone who raids only for progression and loot or who looks for a new guild at the first sign of a struggle in progression then please move along. The challenges that guild mates should feel proud of overcoming together aren't limited to the scripted pixes that we enjoy killing each week but also the very act of building and learning to work with a team and seeing that team through whatever challenges it faces along it's way. It's these true feelings of accomplishment that this new generation of guild hopping, instant gratification seeking, impatient, character lacking, and unhappy players will never, ever learn what it feels like to be a part of.

If you find you have any questions please contact either Shaidar (in game, on our forums, or at the listed email at the top) or any other member online in game.

Cheers,
    -Shaidar, GM and RL of Completely Different.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

Currently <Dark Resolve> is recruiting for our late night raid on Tues-Wed-Thu-Sun from 11 PM (PST/Server time)- 3 AM. We are currently:

6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
    6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
    3/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring

We will continue to push content as fast as it is released. Without going into a whole long post, we are looking for players who meet our criteria:

-Optimized in all aspects of your character (gear, talent, glyphs, etc). Showing that you care enough to do this shows us that you care enough to take raids seriously.
    -Patience. Wipes happen, sometimes they're my fault, sometimes they're yours. They also fall under the old adage "Practice makes perfect". We'll kill it, and wipes are a part of that process.
    -Maturity. Age isn't so much a factor as maturity is. We curse, we joke around with each other, and we have a good time. Having a sense of humor goes along with this.
    -Attendance. Being a 10 man guild attendance is very important. Emergencies happen, but if they stop you from making 90% of our raids, then it may be a good idea to look at other times.

As far as loot goes we use a 3 man Loot Council awarding loot based on the overall need of the raid. If you believe that raiding is for gearing up the individual then you probably would not fit well with us. Since most of our recruits are transfers we believe that the transfer is enough to demonstrate a desire to continue to raid with us, so there is no "trial" period as far as loot is concerned. From the moment you start raiding with us you are eligible for loot.

Sound like you fit? Great! Feel free to post on these forums, add my Real ID or Battletag Vanden#1251, or find me in game! Generally I like to also pull potential recruits into vent with myself and one or two of our raiders to get a feel for each other.

We are currently recruiting:
    -Resto Shaman with DPS off spec
    -Hunter
    -Blood Death Knight
    -Protection Paladin
    -Protection Warrior
    -Mage
    -Druid Guardian/Resto

NOTE: We are not recruiting projects or undergeared people. Please have current raid tier experience as well as the ability to jump right into progression and compete with your fellow raiders.

Basic Information:
    Currently 14/16H
    Guild: Warfare – http://www.warfareguild.us
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30pm PST to 10:30pm PST (will sometimes add Sunday's due to holiday's/cleanup etc.)
    Raid Size: 25-man
    Loot System: EPGP

Recruitment Contact:
    Azràel (in-game or via battletag bennehoe#1660)
    Sunna (in-game or via battletag kleinekatze5#1155)

How's it going Dagoda. <Ticklefight> US - Horde Destromath is currently seeking a skilled resto shaman to progress with into the rest of mop. Currently 9/16 Heroic and looking to knock out the last 7 HM's in the next 2 weeks. My currently resto shaman is looking to quit the game due to being burnt out from raiding on multiple toons.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to add me on real i.d. Hammydons#1683

Or head over to www.ticklefightguild.com to fill out a detailed application. Hope to hear from you soon.