Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sunreaver Onslaught Stage1 Screenshots

I really like the assignment thingie! It seems pve and pvp players can do what they want for this rep. Thanks for posting those screenshots.

Wow, just amazing!

I like that Assigment! Hope this will be in future patches too.

Not sure how I feel about it yet. Given the choice I would just about always pick the pvp quest.. But that means no valor -_-). Conquest is easy and fun enough to cap so don't really need dailys for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Deleted
    Why are those faction names always so incredibly cheesy?

Spellbreakers got new look:

That new Spellbreaker model is pretty terrible. I really hope it's a place-holder model, since the armour and weaponry just looks...off.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Spellbreakers got new look:

What are the transmog items?
    Btw: They don't look like spellbreakers at all

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they are not serious with that. That doesn't resemble this at all:

Deleted
    inb4 PvP QQ because they get less rep and less Lesser Charms

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    Not sure how I feel about it yet. Given the choice I would just about always pick the pvp quest.. But that means no valor -_-). Conquest is easy and fun enough to cap so don't really need dailys for that.
    I don't need dailies to cap valor either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    I don't need dailies to cap valor either.
    Indeed.

I assume the numbers displayed in that assignement interface are the total after doing all the available dailies, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I love these screenshots, thanks!

Also, those Spellbreakers are very likely placeholders - I remember the Kor'kron at Domination Point had funky looking armor for a good long while on the PTR.
    Last edited by Ruvokus; 2013-02-09 at 08:23 PM.

Great idea. I'm lovin it.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Looks good, nice to see the arcane sentinel thingies being useful and a base in progress. I like how you start off choosing what assignment you wanna do, hope we'll see more of that.

And my god, if that's the way Spellbreakers look now then that's horrible... But I doubt it, very likely to be a placeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruvokus View Post
    I love these screenshots, thanks!

Also, those Spellbreakers are very likely placeholders - I remember the Kor'kron at Domination Point had funky looking armor for a good long while on the PTR.
    Before they looked like silvermoon guards but got changed to this in latest build, so they probably arent placeholders.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 09:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Indeed.

I assume the numbers displayed in that assignement interface are the total after doing all the available dailies, right?
    I choose to do the PvP dailies today, I must say they are enjoyable: You lay bombs in the kirin tor base, kill mobs/players , etc.
    Also its good to be able to choose either pvp or pve quests, because you wont get tired of the dailies they offer so easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they're trying to make BE warriors fill the Spellbreaker niche these days. But eh, I prefer the old look.

Nice screenshots though. The PVE path has you do things for Rommath, Halduron and Aethas, while the PVP one is handled by the people hanging around the promontory.

Looks Awesome.
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Maybe they're trying to make BE warriors fill the Spellbreaker niche these days. But eh, I prefer the old look.

Nice screenshots though. The PVE path has you do things for Rommath, Halduron and Aethas, while the PVP one is handled by the people hanging around the promontory.
    So Halduron did come along, then I have just one question, who the hell runs Silvermoon Liadrin?^^