Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineras View Post
    Nice helmet. I feel like it should have been in Wrath.
    Knew I wasn't the only one to think that. Probably gonna be a boss-drop from Frostlord Ahune.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, sure, joke around when WoW dies along with Garrosh! 2013 is the real-really-real-realsies-real year, yo! :P

I'm sick of GC. There's a massive post about shaman questions he's ignored and then he decides to say "u gais, stop whinin'".

If you don't like reading it, and it wastes your time then don't read it. If someone puts the time in and asks questions, spare us some time, don't post stuff like that and actually talk about your standpoint on shaman, instead of ignoring them. GAWD.

/rant

Ps: I only posted this here cause I can't post on US forums afaik. I expected it to be more cathartic, tbh.

anyone else notice the launcher saying download started or some such thing, it downloaded 800mb, patch preload? maybe they have changed the background downloader so no one notices?

Quote Originally Posted by Kornstyle View Post
    WoW may not have "died" in terms of Subscription, but its 100% as a game....
    the fuck does that even mean?

Thank you very much for doing all this retarded changes to pallies. I would've abandoned my paladin long time ago had it not being my first character and because I have memories attached to it. Now in all seriousness what the hell are you doing with seal of justice? ppl choose burden of guilt only because they need preventing players from kiting. Please return the design of the seal as it was pre mop. I even can live with lower dmg it had but the design "reduces max speed by 50%" was awesome. please blizz for christ sake don't destroy rets complitely

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryet View Post
    I'm sick of GC. There's a massive post about shaman questions he's ignored and then he decides to say "u gais, stop whinin'".

If you don't like reading it, and it wastes your time then don't read it. If someone puts the time in and asks questions, spare us some time, don't post stuff like that and actually talk about your standpoint on shaman, instead of ignoring them. GAWD.

/rant

Ps: I only posted this here cause I can't post on US forums afaik. I expected it to be more cathartic, tbh.
    /sign.

Street is a scum.

"If there are no enhancement buffs after this then they are truly biased.
    We asked you not to whine. This is whining. Please don't do it. I don't have a lot of time, so I want to actually get something out of reading this thread, and posts like this just waste my time and that of anyone else trying to read this thread.

My apologies if I sound like a jerk. I'm not going to mention this again."

OMFG! Did this idiot actually say that?! Holy Fuck! Dude you just proved that your not only a fucking jerk you sound like one to LOL. The audacity of this guy.

Whelp, that Helm of Eternal Winter is officially one of the most bad-ass helms I've ever seen; seems more like something that should drop off Kel'Thuzad though.

helm of eternal winter is just awesome. I hope we could be able to tranformgrif it.

Poor poor GC, forced to read posts and respond to them. Must be hell.

strength polearm + staff transmog = so much win. I want my DK running around with a stave...maybe Damnation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryet View Post

/rant

I'd rather Ghostcrawler keep "ignoring" the shaman class. The last time he (and class devs) "stopped", we lost our iconic buff totems. So no, thanks.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn