Hello there shammys! Am the raid leader / GM for our little 10man casual raid guild, and we've been doing fine up til now with most of our boss kills w/the classes and dps we've got, but am noticing a problem with our main ele shammy. I am posting a few WOLogs from our more recent farm bosses / Elegon progression etc. We've tried to direct him to the usual resources for reading up on the proper advice, sims, reforges, glyphs to use etc, and even help from a stronger Ele sham friend or 2 isn't seeming to work. Hate to bench him, as he's one of our oldest members (time in guild wise etc) and a great person, but his low dps is starting to really affect us overall. Any thoughts / tips I could pass on for him?
1. Stoneguard- http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r.../?s=950&e=1277
2. Feng- http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5685&e=6095
3. Garajal- http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=9155&e=9475
4. Spirit Kings- http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/o...?s=3444&e=3935
5. Vizier Zor'lok- http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/o...?s=1906&e=2430
6. Blade Lord Tay'ak attempt: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/n...?s=7223&e=7636
7. Elegon attempt: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/o...?s=7491&e=7956
One of our resto shams swaps to ele for 2 heal fights, so ignore Ciscoman-- that's not the usual Ele sham we use.