Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    As always, with plot armor, or random lore figures becoming invincible out of rage. Forsaken plague got prohibited by Garrosh who would use anything for world domination, because fuck logic. Manabomb echoed with Jaina almost wiping out Orgrimmar, settling with wiping out Sunreavers instead.
    Garrosh might ban the Forsaken Plague for some dumwit reason. But that doesn't mean Sylvanas won't use it she doesn't care about the "Horde" and will do ANYTHING to protect her people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Even Tempest Keep isn't really a spaceship since it doesn't flies but teleports through the dimensions to get where it wants to go. And it was build and piloted by the Naaru, the Draenei are just passengers.
    It is one, if it wasn't it wouldn't require propulsion.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    It is one, if it wasn't it wouldn't require propulsion.
    Tempest keep doesn't have propulsion as far as i know. Exodar apparently has and it would make sense since the Exodar was Tempest Keeps housing section/lifeboat section and if it has to eject it has to land somehow.

Deleted
    Tempest keep doesn't have propulsion as far as i know. Exodar apparently has and it would make sense since the Exodar was Tempest Keeps housing section/lifeboat section and if it has to eject it has to land somehow.
    Eject and land for what reason? If the ship only teleports, there would be no reason to ever leave the ground, therefore landing wouldn't be necessary.

TK teleports through the Nether. It has to do many ports to reach it's destination, that's why it's journey took so long. It something happened while it's in the middle of the nether the Exodar(if it's really a lifeboat) would have to be able to reach the next planet.
    Although that's all speculation, the term propulsion could also refer to the teleport-drive in the first place. The technical details are never really explained, even the function of the Exodar within TK is all speculation.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance Airship in Icecrown used to have a nuke in it but it was removed for unknown reasons, they have the capability to make them at least.

Deleted
    TK teleports through the Nether. It has to do many ports to reach it's destination, that's why it's journey took so long. It something happened while it's in the middle of the nether the Exodar(if it's really a lifeboat) would have to be able to reach the next planet.
    Although that's all speculation, the term propulsion could also refer to the teleport-drive in the first place. The technical details are never really explained, even the function of the Exodar within TK is all speculation.
    There is a warp drive at the northern coast of Bloodmyst isle. Warp drives are used for interstellar travel, not for teleporting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    anyone care to tell me how are we to top the nukes the horde have?
    You can't. If you run, you'll die. Surrender now and live the rest of your pitiful life as a slave....FOR THE HORDE.
    Seriously, Garosh is so awesome....he's like...the wow version of Hitler, or Stalin, or the US government.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    There is a warp drive at the northern coast of Bloodmyst isle. Warp drives are used for interstellar travel, not for teleporting.
    It's not a warp drive, it's a warp core. That could have all kinds of uses, for example as an energy source. We don't know much about Naruu tech.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    And the ancient Greeks were sexist chauvinist pigs that didn't think a woman had any capability to fight on a battlefield, something that is complete and utter rubbish
    That's just false. Women are not on average as physically capable, there's a reason the prerequisite entry testing for women into the military has lower standards than the men's.

Deleted
    You've got the ultimate mary sue: Jaina Proudmoore.

She's the most powerful mage on Azeroth, after ToT she'll be infused with power of the titans, easily making her the most powerful mortal on Azeroth.

It has to count as something, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuzard View Post
    You've got the ultimate mary sue: Jaina Proudmoore.

She's the most powerful mage on Azeroth, after ToT she'll be infused with power of the titans, easily making her the most powerful mortal on Azeroth.

It has to count as something, right?
    I don't think you know what a Mary Sue is if you honestly think Jaina of all people is currently a Mary Sue. She is not perfect.
    Honestly I've stopped using the term altogether because of statements like this. It's become a meaningless label as it's definition is far too subjective and when it isn't such as now it's used in a way that it isn't meant to.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I don't think you know what a Mary Sue is if you honestly think Jaina of all people is currently a Mary Sue. She is not perfect.
    Honestly I've stopped using the term altogether because of statements like this. It's become a meaningless label as it's definition is far too subjective and when it isn't such as now it's used in a way that it isn't meant to.
    Former Mary Sue. Ace student. Morally upright.

But now just slightly unhinged. LOL.

Hmmm haven't seen this quite yet... Horde has a nuke but have you forgotten about Jaina and how she ALMOST destroyed Durotar, Read Tides of War. She was ready to kill Men,Women and Children but thanks to Green Jesus and Kalecgos she didn't. Jaina still has the Focusing Iris in Dalaran(Alliance Controlled). So Imagine that, sure goblin nuke did some damage, even tho it it was a small radius. But just think about what Jaina could do. There's no Nuke that can ever outmatch her.

Quote Originally Posted by Arit View Post
    Hmmm haven't seen this quite yet... Horde has a nuke but have you forgotten about Jaina and how she ALMOST destroyed Durotar, Read Tides of War. She was ready to kill Men,Women and Children but thanks to Green Jesus and Kalecgos she didn't. Jaina still has the Focusing Iris in Dalaran(Alliance Controlled). So Imagine that, sure goblin nuke did some damage, even tho it it was a small radius. But just think about what Jaina could do. There's no Nuke that can ever outmatch her.
    Single knife can outmatch her, when put in her back.

you cant counter it...if our rogues hidden in stormwind sense a newer technology, well be forced to use our nuke destroying yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Single knife can outmatch her, when put in her back.
    All about that Ice Barrier bro. lol I like it tho. Sneaky, very sneaky...

Quote Originally Posted by Arit View Post
    All about that Ice Barrier bro. lol I like it tho. Sneaky, very sneaky...
    Like she would have it activated whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Like she would have it activated whole time.
    Who knows, she's the strongest mage in Azeroth, She can be like "F*ck the Cooldown, I control the time... "