Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sexy indeed. Some dynasty warrior's designs and ill be jizzing all over the place. Monks and druids don't look good with pole arms :x

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=96553#. Holy freaking crap. They just one-upped the Dark Edge of Insanity.

And Rogues/enh shammies rejoice, spinning fist weapons! http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=97127
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Okay that spinning fist weapon and this polearm = I jizzed in my pants.

15+ Year Old Account
    Very nice! That's very cool!

I also very much like the model of it as well. I feel like it's fitting for Paladins (in part) so even now we get one again it doesn't feel out of place!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see druid's needing on this.

15+ Year Old Account
    "It's got more stam than my current weapon"

But... you're losing out on all that agility..... and it has Str.

"So? Who cares... It's got more Stamina and I die a lot"

Because you're IGNORING AGILITY and other stats!

Now that you mention it Icausewipes, this brings up way too many memories of conversations with Feral druids previously.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Derpy agi druids might try for it but at least they can't roll on it against ppl in lfr. *turns into moonkin and happily waddles around with 2h int mace* I knew there was a reason I held on to that 2h mace from pvp back in bc..... ok not really but now... I get to maybe xmog it for something. Yea boy.

AND int fist weap? I have to say, nice to see the oddball type weapons coming out in force!

Seems to be DK tank weapon. Yay!
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Sheeeit, and I just quit WoW to focus on my studies. Welp, guess a few more years won't hurt. As long as I look awesome with my pally/polearm combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    "It's got more stam than my current weapon"

But... you're losing out on all that agility..... and it has Str.

"So? Who cares... It's got more Stamina and I die a lot"

Because you're IGNORING AGILITY and other stats!

Now that you mention it Icausewipes, this brings up way too many memories of conversations with Feral druids previously.
    Yep, I'm glad there is no ferals in my raid group lol.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello new best friend...

First raid-drop Blood DK weapon with no wasted stats since t11. Hope they allow upgrades in 5.3 -- little to no chance there is a mastery + (hit or exp) 2h anything in Siege of Orgrimmar
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Wow thats pretty awesome.

a real blood dk weapon this tier? what ?

Deleted
    cant wait on my DK to get this

That's pretty cool, would be cool to see Str users wielding polearms now and then.

10+ Year Old Account
    It had better look awful. I've been looking for an excuse to use my old Blood Knight polearm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Sweet jesus the weapons in this tier are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I vendored all my polearms a while ago... needing the storage space. Now i feel like i did when i vendored all the gear i was keeping when Cata came out for more space, thinking if we can't change gear by now it's never going to happen. Time to farm, lol.
    If you vendored it, go on to their website and use the restoration tool. It'll let you select it, mail it back to you with a COD of the vendor cost.

Is it weird that this is enough to make me want to come back?.... Halberd of smiting has been collecting dust in my bank since wrath started.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?