Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Now I only need Strength fist weapons and i'm all set to use http://www.wowhead.com/item=33640 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=33495 again on my SMF Warrior

Too bad we'll probably end up using http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/95505-gre...f-frozen-hells , anyway.
    At least we'll be able to transmog it, though!
    Last edited by Snuzzfizzle; 2013-02-09 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    Is it weird that this is enough to make me want to come back?.... Halberd of smiting has been collecting dust in my bank since wrath started.
    Not at all, to me at least. This just guaranteed my subscription for the next six months at least. I've been screaming for a strength polearm since they took them away from us, just because I absolutely love the undead polearm animations. Even if it looks like crud, I have wraith spear just waiting for that transmog button.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    Too bad we'll probably end up using http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/95505-gre...f-frozen-hells , anyway.
    At least we'll be able to transmog it, though!
    Not blood. But I agree for frost/UH.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    hmm i got a bad feeling that it's a tank weapon for blood DK's, then again you never know.. :/ but i'm likeing this
    There hasn't been a single "Blood only" 2h in the game ever. Why would you think they would start that now?
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    There hasn't been a single "Blood only" 2h in the game ever. Why would you think they would start that now?
    Cause this looks ideal. A metric fuckton of mastery + expertise, seems very tanky to me. For a blood weapon anyway.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Yaaaay! Resubbing immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    hmm i got a bad feeling that it's a tank weapon for blood DK's, then again you never know.. :/ but i'm likeing this
    With its massive amount of mastery and a yellow socket? Yeah, it screams it. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    yeah massive blood BIS with mastery/exp... I'll be sad to see my super-upgraded axe to go though...

This is nice, it seems blizzard are listening to people after all with stre 2h, fists with spellpower, 2h maces with spellpower. maybe my AQ20 1h oh sorry.. bliz changed to 2h, wont go wasted after all id love to see a 1h feral / feral tome offhand tho. Like the old vanilla days <3

Deleted
    Damn the last time i had a polearm on my paly was bout 5 years age while leveling in tanaris. Deffinately some interesting weapon choices this patch.
    Oh btw that polearm, still a huntard weapon...

Ooh, finally a STR-polearm for my warrior, i have my "halberd of smiting" ready for transmogging (Surprisingly popular weapon, BTW), can't wait to get it, but knowing my luck there will be waiting involved. :P

Deleted
    Hmmm it will probably compete for BiS with http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=96619

The only worrying thing is that this polearm doesn't have a drop location, the dungeon journal is fully itemized now and this doesn't show up in Throne of Thunder's loot table... except for one possible place: Oondasta. His loot table hasn't been revealed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/95877-bo-...r-in-the-night

yes I know there was a crappy green one in leveling content but we've waited a long time for one viable for endgame. I'll assume there are normal and HC mode versions as well, haven't checked yet.

Ret pallys rejoice!
    Oh my goodness. I have been waiting for a str polearm.

Quote Originally Posted by AxleStukov View Post
    The only worrying thing is that this polearm doesn't have a drop location, the dungeon journal is fully itemized now and this doesn't show up in Throne of Thunder's loot table... except for one possible place: Oondasta. His loot table hasn't been revealed yet.
    Wowhead lists three versions of it though (LFR, normal and heroic), so more likely a mistake in the dungeon journal than a "lol, world boss only"-deal, won't be 100% sure until the patch goes live of course...

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Boomkins get a spellpower 2h mace instead of a staff :3
    More disenchant loot. Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Itemization is somewhat ho-hum for Ret Paladins, but with the Transmog changes, I guess once Blood DKs get theirs, it's anyone's game.
    Only 1 Haste 2H weapon in the tier, and it's Haste/Crit, not the absolute best either. And all 4 Strength weapons are the same ilevel. So, it's open season.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 10:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    They won't restrict it to just Blood DKs for LFR/Coin rolls, cause Mastery/Expertise is usable by any 2H DPS too (may not be optimal stats though).
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, a lot of people will be happy. There are so many goodlooking polearms out there *gasps*.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would Frostscythe of Lord Ahune be a possible transmog for it? I thought I remember reading staves to polearms or am I remembering wrong? If it's possible, then I wouldn't mind using the scythe on my dk, if I can have more luck than the SoFear axe (15 lfr kills with coins and no axe)