Rogue/Affy Lock/Shadow Priest LF Solid 10m/25

1. Kreayshawnqt

Raid Experience: I started hardcore raiding at the beginning of Cata and cleared heroic content pretty consistently and easily. I was 10/13H missing Twilight Council, Concalve (Easy fight, just never got around to it due to progression) and Al'akir. i got pretty burnt out after that due to the 5 day a week schedule. I did a few heroic bosses in Firelands for casual fun. 3/6H (Ryolith/Shannox/Majordomo) In Dragon Soul, I was also 3/8 Heroic raiding casually. (Morchok/Yor'sahj/Ultraxion). This expansion I started raiding with my friends again and attempted to take it seriously. We power leveled to 90 and went 6/16h within a months time being undergeared. They got bored an quit and my 2 friends and I are looking to move forward.

Availability: I can make any raid schedule as I have no life.

2. Andremeda

Raid Experience: He was with me during tier 1 of Cata so he has done the same content as I mentioned in my raid experience. In Firelands however he killed beth in Blades of Wrath and raided with them for a short period of time. He didn't raid Dragon Soul. Also these kills were on his rogue, he can link you his armory/provide any information you may require.
    He has killed 5/16 heriocs this current content.

Raid Availabilty: Every night because he also has no life.

3. ßunny

Raid Experience: currently 4/16 heroic in MoP
    Cleared all content in Cata reg and heroic.
    Been raiding since the start of Wrath.

Raid Availability: Not entirely sure atm, but I will edit later when I am updated.

Can't post any of the armories or logs upon this being a new account if interested i can send them to you in a message.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I could take the rogue and lock if that was an option. Here is the thread if you want to talk further: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-LF-Rogue-Lock
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

thank you lwalker8 but no thanks

The Church is an Alliance 25man heroic progression guild on Darkspear.** We are currently 11/16H, and working on Protectors.* We love World of Warcraft, and we aim to offer a vibrant raiding community for PvE raiding. We are a 25-Man progression raiding guild and our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well.* We are always recruiting exceptional players!
    Raid schedule:
    T|W|Th (+Fridays during the first week or two of progression)
    8:00-11:30PM MST
    EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.
    HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:
    Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)
    You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org or add my battletag “Elpay#1485” if you want to talk more about the guild. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.*
    P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

<Winterborne> of Greymane (Alliance) is a recently reformed guild. Less than 8 months ago, we decided to raid 25 man content. We are currently 16/16 Normal, 11/16 Hard Mode (6/6 MSV, 3/6 HoF, 2/4 ToES). Though we may not be as established as most of the other raiding guilds on Greymane which have been around since BC or even vanilla, we have a very strong officer core that was able to pull together a pretty good 25 man raid roster in such a short amount of time.

Now we're recruiting to improve our Roster, replace weak links and strengthen our core for MoP content. Currently we're focusing on the recruitment of a skilled and dedicated Rogue, SPriest, and Lock, but we're more than interested in anyone who can best what we already have.

We do NOT recruit for waitlist, or more than what we genuinely need. We find that recruiting for waitlist is simply insulting to our raiders, and we are very much against it. We ONLY recruit for CORE raid positions.

<Winterborne> is a progression oriented guild. Killing bosses when we kill them isn't enough. We like to compete for our kills. We're going to be pushing for server first kills, and we won't stop pushing there. On progression, we raid from Monday through Thursday, 8:30 - 11:30 CST.

We have multiple references in multiple of TOP END guilds which can vouch for the strength of our leadership and the potential of how far we can go. They are willing to speak with you to confirm that we are able to be a truly strong raiding guild in the near future.

If you have any questions take a look at our guild site Winterborne-GM.Enjin.com, or feel free to add me on Bnet Alexian#1728

Thanks for your time. Best of luck in your search for a new home!

-Lexi

Ty church but i dont think we would fit in to well

is it mandatory that all 3 of you be in a raid group, if not Hyperion( Nordrassil-US) is looking for a good rogue to fill out a 10-man raid team. you can contact me on my battletag-Uthferas#1509

DO YOU EVEN LIFT (US-Magtheridon) is a progression raiding guild. The guild was originally only a 10-man guild, but was expanded to a 25-man roster about 2 months in MOP. The core of our current roster is made up of former hardcore raiders. We are currently looking for experienced, capable and, ideally, relatively well geared players to fill gaps in our roster.

In a few weeks of 25-man raiding, we managed to achieve as much or more progression than many guilds that have been together since the outset of the expansion. We have done this on a non-hardcore raid schedule by staying focused, being prepared and working as a team.

Progression:

25 Man Progression
    Tier 14 – (as of Jan 18th 2013)
    Mogu’shan Vaults – 5/6 HM
    Heart of Fear – 2/6H
    TotES – 4/4

Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST
    Thursday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST
    Sunday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST

(Note: We will sometimes go 30 min over in order to finish a particular encounter or instance.)

Current Recruitment Needs:

Paladin - Open
    Warrior - Open
    Death Knight - CLOSED
    Shaman - Open
    Hunter - CLOSED
    Druid - Balance/Restoration
    Rogue - Open
    Priest - Open
    Mage - Open
    Warlock - Open
    Monk - Open

However, we are always open to recruiting/accommodating capable players of any class/spec. We believe that teamwork and raid chemistry are more valuable than class composition, so we do not limit our recruitment to any particular class or group of classes. Moreover, we want to avoid recruiting people as benchwarmers – this means that if you can pull your weight and fill one of our roster needs, you will not be sat for encounters.

Expectations:

1.) Most of us are experienced raiders. While we are willing to help recruits, discuss theory crafting, and go over tips and tricks, we don’t expect to have to teach you how to spec, gear and play your class.
    2.) We raid less time per week than many progression-oriented guilds. As such, we expect you to come entirely prepared to raids, give us 100%, and not waste anyone’s time.
    3.) As a member, you are expected to consistently (+95% of the time) show up for raid.
    4.) Understand how progression content works (i.e. dying repeatedly and not losing focus or rage-quitting).
    5.) Know how to take criticism – If you mess up, you will be told so and expected not to do it again.

Why Raid with Us:

Simply put – it is a great time. We are drama and clique free, and raid-spots and loot are allocated entirely on the basis of merit.

How to Apply:

If you are interested in joining the guild or have questions please contact me at Shiena#1364 in game. Additionally, you can submit an application at our website:

Ansheguild(dot)com