Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
15
23
... LastLast
  1. #241
    What would you say about the 2/2 Relic and 2/2 Heroic TiTM? Replace the relic with the shado pan one?

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulkeeperx78 View Post
    What would you say about the 2/2 Relic and 2/2 Heroic TiTM? Replace the relic with the shado pan one?
    Yes, that's what I would do.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  3. #243
    Don't know whether to be happy or sad that I will be running a whole tier till heroic with a valor and darkmoon trinket. I am gonnago with happy since it takes some RNG out.

  4. #244
    The only benefit to us using HC Bottle + Valor trinket is we can pass them onto other raiders who need them. For example, our raids have a Rogue, Monk and Balance Druid who has a decent tanking OS.
    Yeah it's a shame that they couldn't be bothered to make the item budget higher for us so we weren't using last tiers items throughout Heroic, but you can't win them all!

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakog View Post
    I currently have the Normal Mode Bottle and Relic of Xuen. I'm planning on buying the Shado-Pan trinket, so which one should I replace with it? I'm playing SV, btw.
    Same question for BM ? Or it doesnt matter ?

  6. #246
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by nekroth View Post
    Same question for BM ? Or it doesnt matter ?
    Spec won't really matter for those trinket options. The only time spec will truly come into play is when you're dealing with the new RPPM trinkets.

    I'd personally replace Xuen, because it has a nasty habit of deciding not to proc for a long time. It devastates your opener if it decides not to. Theoretically though, Xuen is better.

  7. #247
    Had the worst experience with relic yesterday. Was busy on the dummy adjusting some TMW /NTK settings , and it didnt proc until 52 seconds into the test.
    (BM) It might be statistically improbable, but man ..that convinced me to replace it ASAP.
    Its just to darn unreliable

  8. #248
    High Overlord BalwickZaik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    169
    Am I missing something or is that little update from GC on the homepage:

    - Rune of Re-Origination – 0.92 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 22 sec ICD
    - Proc rate multiplied by 0.1 for non-melee specs. Proc rate multiplied by 0.25 against player controlled units. Proc rate multiplied by 1/(1.15^((528-ItemLevel)/15) for the various Item Level versions of the trinket.

    Telling us that our RealPPM will be 0.092PPM for the Rune?

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    They probably didn't, but buffs are buffs and I wont complain.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 10:18 PM ----------



    Well, roughly, yes. It's showing VP trinket > H bottle > H TiTM > relic of xuen for me atm. Why do you ask?
    Because I wanted to see if scaling had any effect on the relative values (like someone said they had later on).
    Anyway, can use FD now to some degree, so happy days!

  10. #250
    Can't believe how bad the new trinkets are actually looking for us at the minute. The worst part is, if Blizz decide to 'fix' them they'll probably do so by nerfing the T14 HC trinkets...

  11. #251
    So they changed how RealPPM works? What trinkets will even be good now?

  12. #252
    Have i read this right, is the one from shado pan one of our BiS in 5.2?:O

  13. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by NomadKing View Post
    Can't believe how bad the new trinkets are actually looking for us at the minute. The worst part is, if Blizz decide to 'fix' them they'll probably do so by nerfing the T14 HC trinkets...
    Ye. Usually trinkets were best upgrades in most contents. However looking at them now i don't see that omg woot dps increase :/

  14. #254
    Im really confused right now, can one maybe give a list of trinkets from worst to best? I am currently having 510 ilvl Bottle and 476 Darkmoon Trinket.

  15. #255
    Thanks for the input on these. So from what I've read so far, since I have H Bottle + H Terror fully upgraded, I should just wait till I get the heroic t15 trinkets right?

  16. #256
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebloom View Post
    Thanks for the input on these. So from what I've read so far, since I have H Bottle + H Terror fully upgraded, I should just wait till I get the heroic t15 trinkets right?
    No. Don't bother with normal raid trinkets, but the rep trinket is BiS. H 2/2 Bottle and H 2/2 Terror are very close to each other so keep them both, but at current gear levels its rep>bottle>terror. At BiS gear I saw Terror>Bottle, with both of them still a little better than the heroic raid trinkets. This may change as our models get updated.

  17. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    So they changed how RealPPM works? What trinkets will even be good now?
    Probably none of them really.

    Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Am I missing something or is that little update from GC on the homepage:

    - Rune of Re-Origination – 0.92 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 22 sec ICD
    - Proc rate multiplied by 0.1 for non-melee specs. Proc rate multiplied by 0.25 against player controlled units. Proc rate multiplied by 1/(1.15^((528-ItemLevel)/15) for the various Item Level versions of the trinket.

    Telling us that our RealPPM will be 0.092PPM for the Rune?
    Yeah, it shouldn't do that, but I don't see the trinket being useful for us anyway, so it should be fine.


    Quote Originally Posted by Margery575 View Post
    So does Renataki effectively stack to 5.somethingk agi, but it's only active for 2s at that level? That's a bizarre sort of trinket. Also, need to see more ICDs, though 2 claim a 60s CD.
    Can we delete this post please? It is just full of misinformation.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  18. #258
    High Overlord BalwickZaik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    169
    @Tehstool - I'm interested in it because I'm going in to 5.2 with LFR Terror and Xuen as my best options. I know Monks will be after the Rune because they'll be gaming it around TEB and wonder if we can achieve something like that with Bestial Wrath.

  19. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    @Tehstool - I'm interested in it because I'm going in to 5.2 with LFR Terror and Xuen as my best options. I know Monks will be after the Rune because they'll be gaming it around TEB and wonder if we can achieve something like that with Bestial Wrath.
    The rigidity of the trinket is huge. The RealPPM system makes it unreliable and we wouldn't be able to time it with bestial wrath most of the time. It's just not for hunters as I see it. I would like to test it before fully dismissing it though, but losing all those stats isn't good because our stats are pretty close to each other as it is and they compliment each other so losing 10% mastery would make you do 10% less damage, but you'd crit more often which could make up for that. It's just not reliable. For monks it's a huge gain, so even if this trinket was ok for us I'd still pass it on to them.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2013-03-05 at 03:17 PM.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  20. #260
    Thx for advices about trinket. BTW can some1 explain in couple words what they changed in this RPPM, so trinkets are now not best upgrade gear for us like before?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •