Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ...
8
16
17
18
19
20
28
... LastLast
  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakog View Post
    I need some help with trinkets this tier. I'm currently using the Shado-Pan trinket and the twice upgraded Relic of Xuen. I already passed the Juju to our mistweaver for his os since I don't think it would be that great for me. Should I stick with the ones I have, or are there any superior trinkets before HM?
    Hmm. Upgraded relic of xuen? Yeah that's tough to beat, you should be set for normal modes.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  2. #342
    BTW.. I did test the Valor trinket last night and it did indeed give me 8800 agility.

  3. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Hmm. Upgraded relic of xuen? Yeah that's tough to beat, you should be set for normal modes.
    I'll go by that then, thanks a bunch.

  4. #344
    I have relic of Xuen upgraded *2, normal bottle and Shado-Pan assault and reading this post I got that I should use Relic + Shado-Pan. But then I noticed that I get lower dps in femaledwarf. Actually, I found theese for my char: Bottle + Shado-Pan > Bottle + Relic > Shado-Pan + Relic. I reforged my gear each time from wowreforge. So, can anyone confirm me that I just screw something in femaledwarf and that Relic upgraded+ Shado-Pan is the best combination from the trinkets that I have?

    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...rom/Anonumous/

    P.S Is there any normal t15 trinket better from upgraded Relic?
    Last edited by anon93; 2013-03-08 at 08:37 PM.

  5. #345
    I just woke up but I can't figure out why that's a DPS loss. Would absolutely love for someone more awake and aware to take a crack at it.

    3DS Friendcode: 0705 - 3279 - 0173
    Add me for Pokemon / Bravely Default
    Trainer Name: Bazlyn

  6. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I just woke up but I can't figure out why that's a DPS loss. Would absolutely love for someone more awake and aware to take a crack at it.
    I've seen it be stated around here that the trinket proc rates are not yet calculated correctly for the new trinkets. So take what you see on there with a grain of salt.

  7. #347
    Been messing around with normal bad juju this week, and I think even with such a horrible PPM it's actually pretty good. Has an uptime equal or better to the shadopan trinket, and you have a chance to RNG out a much better uptime. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't really line up with initial burst, but it's not like you can pop stampede anyway, so it's not that big of a deal. Hopefully I'll get to play around with the Primordius trinket soon.

  8. #348
    Tehstool, you said that 2/2 Bottle HC and the VP one where BiS pre HC but when i sim the VP one and relic 2/2 i get 130 more dps then with bottle, Why?

  9. #349
    I believe it's because in theory relic can give you more agility if it procs every time it's off icd, however it will rarely do so and bottle is more reliable for cd stacking

  10. #350
    I'm wondering if the relic will become more valuable as our Crit Chance goes up. Meh... bottle is probably still better, although I can't imagine them being that far apart.

    Just as a reference... we are stating 2/2 H Bottle is better than 2/2 Relic correct? Would it be wise to try and get the heroic bottle still without the upgrades? I was never lucky enough to get the bottle... it always went to other agility users.

  11. #351
    The Lightbringer Tehterokkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Puerto View Post
    I'm wondering if the relic will become more valuable as our Crit Chance goes up. Meh... bottle is probably still better, although I can't imagine them being that far apart.

    Just as a reference... we are stating 2/2 H Bottle is better than 2/2 Relic correct? Would it be wise to try and get the heroic bottle still without the upgrades? I was never lucky enough to get the bottle... it always went to other agility users.
    2/2 Bottle HC is definitely better than 2/2 Relic, also Bottle has a far better uptime causing it to stack with other procs more often along with having more agility from the proc.

  12. #352
    i haven't read the whole thread. but i'd like to just point out that the proc rate on rentaki's soul charm is horrendous. my bottle of infinite stars had proced 4 times before i got the first rentaki proc. During a 12minute dummy session, rentaki procced 3 times. With these kinds of proc rates, my old 496 terror in the mists beats the rentaki hands down. Atleast on dummy dps.

    my options currently are relic (1/2), hc bottle (0/2), normal terror in the mists (0/2) and rentaki's soul charm. I think i'm going to stick with bottle and terror, for now atleast.


    i am disapoint.
    Last edited by aGit; 2013-03-09 at 01:29 AM.

  13. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    i haven't read the whole thread. but i'd like to just point out that the proc rate on rentaki's soul charm is horrendous. my bottle of infinite stars had proced 4 times before i got the first rentaki proc. During a 12minute dummy session, rentaki procced 3 times. With these kinds of proc rates, my old 496 terror in the mists beats the rentaki hands down. Atleast on dummy dps.

    my options currently are relic (1/2), hc bottle (0/2), normal terror in the mists (0/2) and rentaki's soul charm. I think i'm going to stick with bottle and terror, for now atleast.


    i am disapoint.
    Get the valor trinket!

  14. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Get the valor trinket!
    ^That.

    When I first got my valor trinket I really hated it. The internal cooldown is massive and the hit was annoying to deal with. However now I've actually played with it for a while and done some raiding it's actually pretty dang amazing. It's so nice to stack the proc with big cooldowns.

    Get into the habit of using your 2nd Readiness, Stampede and potion when it procs. If you have Bottle of Infinite Stars as well you will most likely see that proc as well during it.
    Bovan.9481
    Completed legendaries: Twilight, Sunrise, (Eternity), Incinerator, Bolt, Quip, Frostfang, The Moot, The Juggernaut, Howler.
    Current projects: Predator and Aether.

  15. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    ^That.

    When I first got my valor trinket I really hated it. The internal cooldown is massive and the hit was annoying to deal with. However now I've actually played with it for a while and done some raiding it's actually pretty dang amazing. It's so nice to stack the proc with big cooldowns.

    Get into the habit of using your 2nd Readiness, Stampede and potion when it procs. If you have Bottle of Infinite Stars as well you will most likely see that proc as well during it.
    So will it be a dps increase to delay opening burst till trinket proc if its within 30seconds?

    Also, is it better to delay readiness/pot/stampede tilll trinket procs or lust+execute (assuming you cant allign all)

  16. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamhead223 View Post
    So will it be a dps increase to delay opening burst till trinket proc if its within 30seconds?

    Also, is it better to delay readiness/pot/stampede tilll trinket procs or lust+execute (assuming you cant allign all)
    The trinket is not that bad. It will generally proc within the first few seconds of the fight (i know from experience), so you can usually just go about doing your opener and it will be up. Delaying anything isn't good unless if you will get the same amount of the things if you didn't delay them (if that makes sense).

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  17. #357
    Wow all this mess .. From normal im currently aiming for Soulcharm and the valor one, swapping Soulcharm with soulcharm HC when heroics are hitting, passing Juju HC for our rogue, and THEN i will probably pick up juju HC instead of the valor one.

    Anything i should consider?

  18. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post
    Wow all this mess .. From normal im currently aiming for Soulcharm and the valor one, swapping Soulcharm with soulcharm HC when heroics are hitting, passing Juju HC for our rogue, and THEN i will probably pick up juju HC instead of the valor one.

    Anything i should consider?
    Why do you want to replace your valor trinket.

  19. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamhead223 View Post
    So will it be a dps increase to delay opening burst till trinket proc if its within 30seconds?

    Also, is it better to delay readiness/pot/stampede tilll trinket procs or lust+execute (assuming you cant allign all)
    Tehstool explained it already really. Don't delay your big opener because you have have a pre-pot active and most likely another trinket as well. Besides, it will most likely proc within 6-ish seconds anyway.

    I mentioned the 2nd Readiness, Stampede and potion specifically because you will generally only use these abilities only 2 times per fight. As Tehstool explained, don't delay things so far that you lose out on one use.
    Bovan.9481
    Completed legendaries: Twilight, Sunrise, (Eternity), Incinerator, Bolt, Quip, Frostfang, The Moot, The Juggernaut, Howler.
    Current projects: Predator and Aether.

  20. #360
    So trinkets were hotfixed tonight, anyone have any information about that?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •