Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    Got word from a well respected hunter theorycrafter that Assault trinket + 2x Relic is the way to go for me, so there's that, if that helps.

Sweet thanks, ill def get it then once i get the 50 or so more vp i need

Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Activation chance for trinket effects on a pull has been increased.
    Every time the trinket fails to activate, there's an increasing chance that it will activate.
    Increased the activation chance for agility and strength trinkets from Throne of Thunder by 10%.
    Ok, now Blizzard is just trolling people who try to math out the trinkets. Last point is pretty obvious, but other two don't even give any numbers ><
    Is this even in yet? It doesn't feel like it with the ToB. This trinket rarely gets above 3 stacks ever. I mean fuck this is like Bc/WOTLK arm pen math all over again. Why can't they just admit the formula, or tell us the % chance on the trinkets?

Getting a trinket that never procs, or reaches max stats is not fun.
    Last edited by Libertarian; 2013-03-13 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Is this even in yet? It doesn't feel like it with the ToB. This trinket rarely gets above 3 stacks ever. I mean fuck this is like Bc/WOTLK arm pen math all over again. Why can't they just admit the formula, or tell us the % chance on the trinkets?

The changes seem to be implemented. I decided to test it yesterday. I was having upwards of ~30% uptime on renataki's soul charm in a raid setting in about a ~5 minute time period. On top of that I was getting a nice proc interval. During one of my H jinrokh attempts (kill isn't showing up yet, world of logs must not recognize it) I got two back to back procs inside the pool. That is just insane, no non Real PPM trinket could even match that during that fight if that was the kill.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    The changes seem to be implemented. I decided to test it yesterday. I was having upwards of ~30% uptime on renataki's soul charm in a raid setting in about a ~5 minute time period. On top of that I was getting a nice proc interval. During one of my H jinrokh attempts (kill isn't showing up yet, world of logs must not recognize it) I got two back to back procs inside the pool. That is just insane, no non Real PPM trinket could even match that during that fight if that was the kill.
    So I need to put in a GM ticket to get refunded my rep trinket is what you are saying? I have heroic bottle 2/2 and rep trinket.
    Last edited by Slot; 2013-03-13 at 12:07 PM.

which trinkets will be BiS after the changes? how is Talisman of Bloodlust?

Im a Rogue not a hunter but nonetheless are the RPPM trinkets any good now ? I wish they are cause I seriously dont whant to stick to my heroic 2/2 bottle for the entire tier, would be nice to be able to use Bad Juju (vodoo gnomes ftw) or something like that.

Deleted
    I put in a ticket, my hopes are not high that it will be refunded but reworking all trinkets after putting one out for purchase is extremely dumb. I am not happy since I could have had the bracers instead.

I wonder if the reply will be "should have expected a buff!", that would make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewid View Post
    I put in a ticket, my hopes are not high that it will be refunded but reworking all trinkets after putting one out for purchase is extremely dumb. I am not happy since I could have had the bracers instead.

I wonder if the reply will be "should have expected a buff!", that would make me laugh.
    You should have. It didn't make sense that old trinkets are better than the new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctifer616 View Post
    You should have. It didn't make sense that old trinkets are better than the new ones.
    I think I warned people about 3 or 4 pages back that you shouldn't buy the VP trinket as a buff to the raid ones seems inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I think I warned people about 3 or 4 pages back that you shouldn't buy the VP trinket as a buff to the raid ones seems inevitable.
    We still dont know if the buf fixed anything, they worded the hotfix in quite a criptic way Im not sure anyone knows what 10% more procs is suposed to mean considered this wasnt a percentage based proc to beggin with, maybe its 10% more uptime, thatd still be atrocious if thats the case. The enw trinks after the fix need testing.

What they should do tough was jsut convert all this procs to a good old % based proc and be done with this RPPM stuf.

I've already bought 3 valor pieces, it's NBD.

Yeah, I have the VP trinket and I'm not too pissed off about this, the only VP item I'm missing is the neck and that can wait, I'll have enough valor to buy something when I get honored if I would want to.

I just got Bad Juju(522 iLvl) from Council with Coin, is it better than Relic(2/2U)? My other trinket is Bottle HC(2/2U) so that won't be replaced for sure..

Would like so imput if the trinket is worthless or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post

For what it's worth, I don't think there's anything in the design of ToB that implies it's intended to stack to maximum. The proc rate isn't high enough for that to be an expected scenario. I believe they made it possible to stack to reduce possible wasted procs and to make it more interesting. If you were supposed to actually be able to stack it to max regularly, that probably means it'd proc often enough to have fairly constant uptime, which would likely make it overpowered for the stat budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    I just got Bad Juju(522 iLvl) from Council with Coin, is it better than Relic(2/2U)? My other trinket is Bottle HC(2/2U) so that won't be replaced for sure..

Would like so imput if the trinket is worthless or not...
    Quoting my old post now that raid has ended with results that were... fascinating..

Here are the 2 Kill logs I had with the new trinket(reforged Mast -> Crit) and it replaced my DMF Trinket.

Tortos 25NLog
    -Bad Juju uptime 31.2%
    -Ranked 26th as Survival(25N)

Magaera 25NLog
    -Bad Juju uptime 31.4%
    -Didn't rank because died at end for ~20 secs

All I can say: OMG.

Estimated "ICD" is ~1 minute from these 2 logs, making it have Agi proc worth of ~2273 Agility by average.
    That is just goddamn massive.

Definitely trumps Relic, having higher uptime, less RNG on proc and way more agility per proc.

Quoting my old post now that raid has ended with results that were... fascinating..

Here are the 2 Kill logs I had with the new trinket(reforged Mast -> Crit) and it replaced my DMF Trinket.

Tortos 25NLog
    -Bad Juju uptime 31.2%

Magaera 25NLog
    -Bad Juju uptime 31.4%

Estimated "ICD" is ~1 minute from these 2 logs, making it have Agi proc worth of ~2273 Agility by average.

Definitely trumps Relic, having higher uptime, less RNG on proc and way more agility per proc.

What is your haste value? And do you have the blood talisman?

Tortos 25NLog
    -Bad Juju uptime 31.2%

Magaera 25NLog
    -Bad Juju uptime 31.4%

That is nice uptime. I guess it's really rare that you get an overlapping proc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganbai View Post
    What is your haste value? And do you have the blood talisman?
    1. Idk
    2. No

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

oh man... I passed on both thunderforged Talismans tonight, and now I definitely regret it Oh well, there's always next time...

/sadface

So with the buff and the proof from these logs would lfr bad juju be better than 2/2 relic? it sims as over a 2k dps loss for me on femaledwarf but i assume thats not updated yet with the buffs.

Deleted
    I assume that using the valor and talisman is a good combination? Covers you for hit and exp. When equipping talisman, I gained 1k+ mastery and around 300 crit rating.
    Any news yet on what will be BiS for us yet?