Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm having a "rough" time since renataki dropped. I have 700 more expertise than I should.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gerpt/advanced

Deleted
    Still struggling with trinkets.

Using VP trinket. For my 2nd i have either Bloodlust normal, juju raid finder, or relic of xuen 2/2.

I've been rolling with xuen, but the doubt in my mind is bothering me.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerb View Post

Using VP trinket. For my 2nd i have either Bloodlust normal, juju raid finder, or relic of xuen 2/2.

Any ideas?
    I used Bottle hc + bloodlust normal till i got renataki. Don't you have any bottle? If not, then most probably juju lfr.

Deleted
    Just normal bottle non upgraded. Didn't have a single heroic bottle the entire tier.

Any ideas?
    Use the LFR Juju. I highly doubt BL would outdue even the LFR Juju, but I could be wrong.

Any ideas?
    I'd use the VP trinket and bad juju. The agi bad juju can give is too good to pass up.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Thanks for the responses.

I've had to get rid of a fair few +hit/Agi purple gems and stuck straight agi gems in there. With VP trinket still managing to keep my hit at 7.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I'd use the VP trinket and bad juju. The agi bad juju can give is too good to pass up.
    Hey Teh, I'm currently rockin a 2/2 H Bottle and VP Trink. Due to bad luck, I only have the LFR bad juju, which sims higher in FD if I swap it with the h bottle—would you recommend in doing so?

I guess this is just me venting at this point, but I picked up a few new pieces of gear today and noticed that the Jin'Rokh legs have expertise with a double blue socket and the Durumu chest is also double blue socket. This is ridiculous.

Breaking all the blue socket bonuses and reforging out of hit/exp everywhere I can I'm just moderately over both the hit/exp caps. I'll have to end up passing on the Renataki because it'll put me nearly a thousand points over cap.
    Last edited by Conando; 2013-03-28 at 06:46 PM.

I hear ya, man. If I get one more hit piece, I'll be replacing a couple of my glinting gems with shifting.

So is the general consensus that LFR JuJu is better than 2/2 Xuen?

I get vastly different results on different sims and the difference on a target dummy isn't immediately apparent.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    god what trinket do I use ?

I have Raid Finder: Renatakis and bad juju
    I also have Xuen 1/2 upgraded
    And also VP one,

I just do not know which 2 I should use, so confusing.
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using zero upgraded heroic bottle, and normal rentaki, I also have zero upgrades relic of xuen.

I'm sitting at 9.40% expertise, reforged completely out of it, making most of the stats on rentaki useless. Should I use relic until I can unload some expertise-heavy gear?
    (Looking at you, Shattered Tortoiseshell Longbow)

Quote Originally Posted by Thebloom View Post
    Hey Teh, I'm currently rockin a 2/2 H Bottle and VP Trink. Due to bad luck, I only have the LFR bad juju, which sims higher in FD if I swap it with the h bottle—would you recommend in doing so?
    I'd use 2/2 H bottle and the VP trinket. LFR Bad juju can go either way (being better or worse than the bottle/vp trinket), but looking at up times it's not a common thing for it to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    So is the general consensus that LFR JuJu is better than 2/2 Xuen?

I get vastly different results on different sims and the difference on a target dummy isn't immediately apparent.
    Honestly, it can go either way with both of them if you get unlucky with procs. Just that if you get lucky with procs you are capped at how much agi you can gain from relic of xuen, but with bad juju if you are lucky enough, you can get way more agility + the stats.

---------- Post added 2013-03-28 at 11:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    god what trinket do I use ?

I have Raid Finder: Renatakis and bad juju
    I also have Xuen 1/2 upgraded
    And also VP one,

I just do not know which 2 I should use, so confusing.
    VP trinket + renataki's if you can make good use of the expertise. If not, I'd go with bad juju

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpony View Post
    I'm using zero upgraded heroic bottle, and normal rentaki, I also have zero upgrades relic of xuen.

I'm sitting at 9.40% expertise, reforged completely out of it, making most of the stats on rentaki useless. Should I use relic until I can unload some expertise-heavy gear?
    (Looking at you, Shattered Tortoiseshell Longbow)
    With 25% up time on renatki's it nearly ties relic of xuen's agi. I'd stick with renataki's. I've gotten some crazy up times with it, ranging from ~20% - 45%

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Hey everyone, I've been keeping up with this thread as best I can but opinions have changed a few times and I'm not entirely sure which trinkets to use at the moment. I made an account on here to ask and hopefully will now be able to help out with possible future discussions.

So at this point in time I've got all the following trinkets and I'm not entirely sure which to go with. Due to constantly being busy with Uni, work and sports I haven't had much time to use FD, which I'll do when I get time, but in the meantime I'd like a bit of a hand here, even if it's a bit of a rough guess.

I've got:
    N Talisman of Bloodlust
    N Bad Juju
    N Terror in the Mists [2/2]
    H Bottle [1/2]
    and the Shadow Pan Assault VP Trinket.

To armory me please look up Svenski on Saurfang US - As I'm just posting on MMO-C for the first time now I can't actually link it sorry.

I got the Talisman last night and the last time I had checked it was a possible (heroic) BiS, but I think I read Tehstool saying it's not as good as expected now or something along those lines. But running it and the VP trinket I have as follows (Unbuffed, no procs):
    14.28% Haste
    25.25% Crit
    10.48% Mastery
    7.73% Hit
    7.94% Expertise
    Reforging Crit > Haste > Mastery

Thanks in advance

p.s My guild is only 8/12 Normal at the moment if that matters much.

Loving this trinket (renataki).
    46% uptime on Primordius. Ranked 13
    Most tries seem to give me 20% uptime, but since its triggering on pull almost everytime im now peaking over 300k dps on most fights.
    7k haste BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Honestly, it can go either way with both of them if you get unlucky with procs. Just that if you get lucky with procs you are capped at how much agi you can gain from relic of xuen, but with bad juju if you are lucky enough, you can get way more agility + the stats.[COLOR="red"]
    Yea, after messing around on a target dummy it seems you're right. JuJu procs are ridiculously sporadic it seems and I don't think I could ever count on it to line up with a VP trinket proc (the only other trinket I have) in a proper raid scenario.

That said, it is quite noticeable when it does proc for sure. It's a real coin flip either way and that completely sucks. WTB more on use trinkets :/

Quote Originally Posted by Svenski View Post
    Hey everyone, I've been keeping up with this thread as best I can but opinions have changed a few times and I'm not entirely sure which trinkets to use at the moment. I made an account on here to ask and hopefully will now be able to help out with possible future discussions.

So at this point in time I've got all the following trinkets and I'm not entirely sure which to go with. Due to constantly being busy with Uni, work and sports I haven't had much time to use FD, which I'll do when I get time, but in the meantime I'd like a bit of a hand here, even if it's a bit of a rough guess.

I've got:
    N Talisman of Bloodlust
    N Bad Juju
    N Terror in the Mists [2/2]
    H Bottle [1/2]
    and the Shadow Pan Assault VP Trinket.

To armory me please look up Svenski on Saurfang US - As I'm just posting on MMO-C for the first time now I can't actually link it sorry.

I got the Talisman last night and the last time I had checked it was a possible (heroic) BiS, but I think I read Tehstool saying it's not as good as expected now or something along those lines. But running it and the VP trinket I have as follows (Unbuffed, no procs):
    14.28% Haste
    25.25% Crit
    10.48% Mastery
    7.73% Hit
    7.94% Expertise
    Reforging Crit > Haste > Mastery

Thanks in advance

p.s My guild is only 8/12 Normal at the moment if that matters much.
    I'd recommend N Bad Juju and the VP trinket if you can afford the hit, otherwise the H-Bottle. Replace the 2nd one with Rentaki's Soul Charm (off Jin'rokh) when you can get it, it's off the first boss so hopefully it'll eventually drop. I'd keep Talisman for MM, if you ever plan on using that spec.

My guildie's are getting 40%+ uptimes on their Talisman. It has a crazy uptime their cobras down to 1 secs. On Normal Lei Shen one guildie had an uptime of 56.6% and another had one of 45.6%. Seems like a pretty solid upgrade.