Page 39 of 63 FirstFirst ...
29
37
38
39
40
41
49
... LastLast
  1. #761
    Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    Now i know Mr Stool has posted all over this threat about why Rune is bad. But i have to ask, Why do i see some hunters(not from my realm or people who don't know any better) running with it. Last i checked both the Envy hunters ran with it, and pretty sure ive seen others with it from time to time. I know what it does, just curious as to why someone would take it.
    They're probably messing around with it to see if it's decent, doesn't matter if they're wearing it, gotta comb through their logs to see if they're using it.

  2. #762
    Mechagnome Devboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London Baby!!!
    Posts
    669
    Ok, I need some assistance, I just got Rune, and currently have the VP talisman, and thunderforged bloodlust. Should I swap rune for talisman, or keep rune of talisman? Would be awesome if I got a reply soonish, as then I can trade rune to another player that also wanted it.

  3. #763
    The rune is terrible, on average, it gives about the same stats as the H bottle and it messes with your rotation. Go with the VP trinket and TF talisman of bloodlust.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  4. #764
    Mechagnome Devboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London Baby!!!
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    The rune is terrible, on average, it gives about the same stats as the H bottle and it messes with your rotation. Go with the VP trinket and TF talisman of bloodlust.
    Cheers bro, our BRM Monk will be pleased

  5. #765
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    They're probably messing around with it to see if it's decent, doesn't matter if they're wearing it, gotta comb through their logs to see if they're using it.
    Envy hasn't released their logs, but you can see in their Iron Qon kill video that Dela is using it. So i was curious

  6. #766
    So, if you have a thunderforged trinket, 2/2 hbottle, and the VP. Thunderforged/bottle better? Over hit cap by about 200 and can't reforge anymore out.

  7. #767
    Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    Now i know Mr Stool has posted all over this threat about why Rune is bad. But i have to ask, Why do i see some hunters(not from my realm or people who don't know any better) running with it. Last i checked both the Envy hunters ran with it, and pretty sure ive seen others with it from time to time. I know what it does, just curious as to why someone would take it.
    Probably because bad luck with other trinket drops.

  8. #768
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    So, if you have a thunderforged trinket, 2/2 hbottle, and the VP. Thunderforged/bottle better? Over hit cap by about 200 and can't reforge anymore out.
    Which TF trinket?

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  9. #769
    Sorry, TF bloodlust.

  10. #770
    I'd say use the VP trinket + the TF talisman of boodlust, it gives more agi than the bottle and should give more stats.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  11. #771
    Which is better, LFR Talisman of Bloodlust, or Relic of Xuen 2/2? Thanks!

  12. #772
    Relic.

    /10char

  13. #773
    hi guys, cool theard.

    I am currently running with Talisman of Bloodlust and the VP trinket, last night I got Lei Shen trinket. What do I replace (if anything)? All three are from normal mode.

  14. #774
    The lei shen trinket is bad, use the talisman and the VP trinket.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  15. #775
    The Patient Dranged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Karlskrona
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    The lei shen trinket is bad, use the talisman and the VP trinket.
    Don't you get tired of answering the same questions over and over?

  16. #776
    I have 502 Renatakis and 502 Bad Juju. Last week in 25n the proc rates were so terrible I couldn't believe it. 2 procs of Renatakis with an uptime of 11% in the Jinrokh fight (5:30 min) is really really disappointing. At Horridon (12:20 min) Bad Juju was at 22% uptime and Renatakis again bad at 19%. I had both not proccing for up to 3 min at the end of the fights. Did I just have really bad luck?

  17. #777
    Yes, you were just unlucky. I've had anywhere between 18% - 50% + uptime on some fights with renataki's.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  18. #778
    Still not sure how I feel about these RPPM trinkets.. see renataki proc back to back 3 times in a row is amazing.. then wiping to the boss and having 1proc over the course of 3min, while of course this being the kill try, oh well I guess thats what you get with these unreliable trinkets.

  19. #779
    I have N Bad juju, N Rune of Re-Origantion, Vp trinket and H 2/2 bottle.
    What would be the best 2 to use.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Koony/advanced

  20. #780
    Vp and JuJu

    inb4 stool's copy and paste answer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •