Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebloom View Post
    Why are you running Haste > Crit?

Crit should always be your most favored secondary stat.

Because femaledwarf hasn't always been amazing at calculating haste due to shot shifting, and now with RPPM trinkets it's even harder.. while at the same time having all our secondary stats so close in value, I thought it might be interesting to see if it was worth it.. you can check the logs that I've linked below. (managed to snatch a rank 6 SV on tortos norm, where mastery really should be better due to it being a heavy AoE fight.. oh well check for yourself.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-k5...e/?s=248&e=468

you ignored the turtles and tunneled bats and boss.. you could go with a spirit build even and still do good.. so not gonna count that fight.. if you still had the same reforge for durumu, then that's more valid.. you still did decent on that..

but yea one or two logs aren't definitive though.. we need a bigger data sample to eliminate RNG as much as possible.. And figure out if haste>crit>mastery really is better or just equally viable..

Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    you ignored the turtles and tunneled bats and boss.. you could go with a spirit build even and still do good.. so not gonna count that fight.. if you still had the same reforge for durumu, then that's more valid.. you still did decent on that..

but yea one or two logs aren't definitive though.. we need a bigger data sample to eliminate RNG as much as possible.. And figure out if haste>crit>mastery really is better or just equally viable..

I'm not drawing any conclusions based on this, I was merely answering why I had a haste > crit reforge, to TRY it I'm not saying haste > crit is the best way to go and yes I'm well aware that 50% of my dmg was on the bats.
    reason for my low turtle dmg is that I went on the first urgent one so that got down, then swapped off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something I didn't consider with Haste>Crit. Theoretically wouldn't it increase the chances of (without really trying) lining up dot "snapshots" when you have high stacks of blades. I took off all my gear except for a basic bow and 1 trinket and tested on a dummy. Refreshing SS with the high agility stack quadrupled my damage. I understand that's what agility does but it's hard to line up during progression/heroics. Add BA into the mix...

by increasing the frequency of procs it would also in theory increase the likelihood of you being able to get a BA off at high stacks of renataki, whether that is better than the having a higher crit chance, that is the question, for now I'm going to try to continue running with haste>crit to see how it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunee View Post
    by increasing the frequency of procs it would also in theory increase the likelihood of you being able to get a BA off at high stacks of renataki, whether that is better than the having a higher crit chance, that is the question, for now I'm going to try to continue running with haste>crit to see how it works out.
    BA is dynamic. Blades snapshotting is for Serpent Sting.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Can you please reply to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ots-and-skills then, since I think some foul information is given in that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    The problem is that you have to refresh it since you need focus anyway, bt doing it on adds with 8-10 stacks is great and should be done on tortos, council and what not.

10+ Year Old Account
    In regards to the trinket stacks. If I ss dot with high stacks should I let the dot run all the way? I find myself needing focus and when I cobra it refreshes outside the stack I .lose the buff. Maybe getting 6 secs of the high SS.

Or is that just the way it is? It may last longer during high focus regen phases. Am I splitting hairs?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimleaf View Post
    In regards to the trinket stacks. If I ss dot with high stacks should I let the dot run all the way? I find myself needing focus and when I cobra it refreshes outside the stack I .lose the buff. Maybe getting 6 secs of the high SS.

Or is that just the way it is? It may last longer during high focus regen phases. Am I splitting hairs?
    You can't let it run all the way because you need focus with cobra. And yes, it will last longer in the start for example, that's why I do SrS and then continue with 2nd BW or so and don't cobra for a while there (if I'm at the correct stacks).

In AoE as survival - I'm not sure yet. I've seen 80k SrS crits with 8-10 stacks, but contiuning to multi-shot will drop them to 40-45k crits - but here you should probably save up to 80-90 focus and try to do 3 fast multi shots after the SrS that crits 80k have ticked 2-3 times.

Just my thoughts for now, i can't do math.

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    The problem is that you have to refresh it since you need focus anyway, bt doing it on adds with 8-10 stacks is great and should be done on tortos, council and what not.
    With proper planning I can easily pool focus and have a Serpent Sting tick almost it's full duration without missing a GCD or refreshing with Cobra shot.

With the change to the VP trinket, is it lousy now? I have it, but still have Xuen 2/2 and LFR Bottle 2/2, plus I can buy the Dominance Offensive trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    With the change to the VP trinket, is it lousy now? I have it, but still have Xuen 2/2 and LFR Bottle 2/2, plus I can buy the Dominance Offensive trinket.
    How did VP trinket get changed? I noticed it was crap compared to 510 Bottle tonight but I don't see anything on front page or tooltip change.

does anyone have a setup for Bad Juju in Extracd or Weakauras?

Quote Originally Posted by kojoo86 View Post
    does anyone have a setup for Bad Juju in Extracd or Weakauras?
    Weakauras:

Bad Juju:
    dOZpcaGAHsRxiyxGWRfISpHqZvu1SPQBkK6BsyNK0Er7ws7hi9tL0FLOFt5ZKQHkKyWGKHtuoOqXHfCms5CGulueTu GYLHA5eEOi8uvpMepNkNhIMkGjlLPR4IIKtRuptQ66qAJIILrK2Suz7GOtks9DqzAGQ5je1TvIHbHrlunEHKUeq0Ta QUgr19acRuuzCIsBJiMAeGFZNwfifyzIjrQ8PtSQ(8Ji0WLbHs8a28MoYYryEFjKM1mRzEpVJxdc4quab08l8n(gb4 7S68DeWuvRGVTDY8bKFckrYXdshOqXpITUowqaEbEHxkcEdwDT6rYK8Oomy4fMKxXqRdVgFnSGDeGQA85qJffuOIo0 QyNJdVaVSkdlcJj4Jmi4vm06SkdlcJj4Jii4Wh11UohEygWLNf6((SAsLRP1xiVVGDGdhoV3cncWlmpMa8lO(ztaoC 4WdB3M4uvswEzctxGDUOiWkB32QufbFNvhEPiqiLVIUai266yHJQA8ix76C4HzKuixEVeO7lKinlCjf9SdC4f8cS(2 QaiLH53kwLpOmBR6iaVBcIHa8nRu3BWysEDVbRmOmBRY7IBW4WHxXmFZGvzs(DJphAouo8bcWNdnwuqHk6qRIDo(0Q aPaltmjsLpDIv1NFeHgUmiuIhWM30rwocZ7lH0SMznZ75Wdjv1GJabhsa

Renataki:

dCZhcaGEksTlqLTrPSpqvnxkPzdLVji7Kk2lA3eTFki)eQ8xr53sgkfQgmfOHdvDBfCjkOogPohawivzPuOSykelNW dPq6PQwMO65qoSitfOjl00L68uQoTIEgfrxNkTrkkBLs0MjX2Pi5Yknns6Zc8DQQ5rryyk0OPOA8GQCsaDlb11aO7r jmoq5XG8AkGPMG8tEGYEfkjO1kqOsISc0XYS7xIyMwZJ41WPcxi4aGFGpYhjiVsj7pn9shDi(4eHhlz)DcYaiEdJmK b5BXmiyfeK3fTgBhOhF5lXjXStpEx0A0Yv20JhQCLnVMxMgwebPJM3dlfxeBEXoGd)ksDj4nHf8qLRSXHFfPUe8W3c EXoWRhzZdpCkkOTPzHvbmxRHbdqaY1WaqvvtLWQQ8yvksqErHTeKFWfRNeKnB28(ZyBoDSbJhVOcelczCXcnrZssNr ELs285JJ58s3bqXmiyfi6O5TJtrbTnnZMnTQTrnSCtQbewEOCQewneVydMLe0o(LFcvs(eupljIG8OojAcYhRSaSYN E8byLFwcQNLKhzE5ZhRmu5kJ0iSzZdvfwS8L0JFg59WsXfXMprqEpSuCr8aL9kusqRvGqLezfOJLz3VeXmTMnVPOJw DCKnj

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Weakauras:

Bad Juju:
    dOZpcaGAHsRxiyxGWRfISpHqZvu1SPQBkK6BsyNK0Er7ws7hi9tL0FLOFt5ZKQHkKyWGKHtuoOqXHfCms5CGulueTu GYLHA5eEOi8uvpMepNkNhIMkGjlLPR4IIKtRuptQ66qAJIILrK2Suz7GOtks9DqzAGQ5je1TvIHbHrlunEHKUeq0Ta QUgr19acRuuzCIsBJiMAeGFZNwfifyzIjrQ8PtSQ(8Ji0WLbHs8a28MoYYryEFjKM1mRzEpVJxdc4quab08l8n(gb4 7S68DeWuvRGVTDY8bKFckrYXdshOqXpITUowqaEbEHxkcEdwDT6rYK8Oomy4fMKxXqRdVgFnSGDeGQA85qJffuOIo0 QyNJdVaVSkdlcJj4Jmi4vm06SkdlcJj4Jii4Wh11UohEygWLNf6((SAsLRP1xiVVGDGdhoV3cncWlmpMa8lO(ztaoC 4WdB3M4uvswEzctxGDUOiWkB32QufbFNvhEPiqiLVIUai266yHJQA8ix76C4HzKuixEVeO7lKinlCjf9SdC4f8cS(2 QaiLH53kwLpOmBR6iaVBcIHa8nRu3BWysEDVbRmOmBRY7IBW4WHxXmFZGvzs(DJphAouo8bcWNdnwuqHk6qRIDo(0Q aPaltmjsLpDIv1NFeHgUmiuIhWM30rwocZ7lH0SMznZ75Wdjv1GJabhsa

Renataki:

dCZhcaGEksTlqLTrPSpqvnxkPzdLVji7Kk2lA3eTFki)eQ8xr53sgkfQgmfOHdvDBfCjkOogPohawivzPuOSykelNW dPq6PQwMO65qoSitfOjl00L68uQoTIEgfrxNkTrkkBLs0MjX2Pi5Yknns6Zc8DQQ5rryyk0OPOA8GQCsaDlb11aO7r jmoq5XG8AkGPMG8tEGYEfkjO1kqOsISc0XYS7xIyMwZJ41WPcxi4aGFGpYhjiVsj7pn9shDi(4eHhlz)DcYaiEdJmK b5BXmiyfeK3fTgBhOhF5lXjXStpEx0A0Yv20JhQCLnVMxMgwebPJM3dlfxeBEXoGd)ksDj4nHf8qLRSXHFfPUe8W3c EXoWRhzZdpCkkOTPzHvbmxRHbdqaY1WaqvvtLWQQ8yvksqErHTeKFWfRNeKnB28(ZyBoDSbJhVOcelczCXcnrZssNr ELs285JJ58s3bqXmiyfi6O5TJtrbTnnZMnTQTrnSCtQbewEOCQewneVydMLe0o(LFcvs(eupljIG8OojAcYhRSaSYN E8byLFwcQNLKhzE5ZhRmu5kJ0iSzZdvfwS8L0JFg59WsXfXMprqEpSuCr8aL9kusqRvGqLezfOJLz3VeXmTMnVPOJw DCKnj
    Awesome thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    If that change goes live as-is, without changing ICD or duration, it would put VP trinket below LFR trinkets, even Talisman. Hell, maybe even below Rune if you have trouble getting rid of all the hit.
    They are scaling ilvl in PvP down to 496 in 5.3 anyway, but noooo, can't wait...
    I loled ...so many bad hunters out there blindly fallowing what other saying its good or bad !

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    The rune is terrible, on average, it gives about the same stats as the H bottle and it messes with your rotation. Go with the VP trinket and TF talisman of bloodlust.
    Ok bro lets look at the numbers ...for my gear(517ivl) when the Rune procs i loose 3.5% magic dmg from mastery(i am surv) and 11.5% haste witch is 0.2 sec more on cobra shot cast and for loosing that i get 24% crit rate ...I LIKE THAT MESSING OK ?! And since when survival has a rotation ROFLMAO ?
    The only terrible thing i see is some players not being able to think out of the box ;p

p.s. 24% crit is with zero reforging for the Rune also !
    Last edited by lolipopp; 2013-04-10 at 11:23 PM.

Deleted
    Except the Rune is a dire trinket for us, since the weighting variance between our secondary stats isn't massive, there are much better alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Oumi View Post
    Except the Rune is a dire trinket for us, since the weighting variance between our secondary stats isn't massive, there are much better alternatives.
    That makes so much sense ...oh wait i doesn't haha !
    Mastery is good for ....nothing ? its too expansive stats for 1% magic dmg. I rather pick haste cuz casting faster CS makes the spec so much more enjoyable.
    Haste is good for slightly more(or not cuz its still fucking rng) procs and so little more focus regen i wonder why i even mentioning it . FD haste values are so fucked up and looks so many players get foolish by it.
    Dunno for other specs but at least for surv i know and i test it my self ...dat Rune is a boss and with lil luck can put my burst capabilities on a whole new lvl .I find out that having that 25% crit boost on 22 sec Internal CD is very good and i like it way more then 105icd Mist when it comes to boosting crit chance.
    I would say rune is bad for BM and can be really bad for MM but for surv....give me fucking break already !
    Last edited by lolipopp; 2013-04-10 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipopp View Post
    That makes so much sense ...oh wait i doesn't haha !
    Mastery is good for ....nothing ? its too expansive stats for 1% magic dmg. I rather pick haste cuz casting faster CS makes the spec so much more enjoyable.
    Haste is good for slightly more(or not cuz its still fucking rng) procs and so little more focus regen i wonder why i even mentioning it . FD haste values are so fucked up and looks so many players get foolish by it.
    Dunno for other specs but at least for surv i know and i test it my self ...dat Rune is a boss and with lil luck can put my burst capabilities on a whole new lvl .I find out that having that 25% crit boost on 22 sec Internal CD is very good and i like it way more then 105icd Mist when it comes to boosting crit chance.
    I would say rune is bad for BM and can be really bad for MM but for surv....give me fucking break already !
    Still prefer bad juju + renataki procced at the same time ( which happens fairly often). agi + agi proc, I'm sitting at 26.11% crit, with both procs 46.x%. While maintaining my haste( I'm reforging haste>crit>mastery) and my mastery. Oh, and the fact that that with both procs I go (when renataki has 10 stacks) from 58k AP to 122k.

You can keep your rune, I prefer agi procced trinkets

But I could be reading your post wrong, and you could be talking only about bottle/terror/vp trinket vs rune. If that's the case, it would depend if trinkets are upgraded.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2013-04-10 at 11:48 PM.