Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    How did VP trinket get changed? I noticed it was crap compared to 510 Bottle tonight but I don't see anything on front page or tooltip change.
    just tested it. Procced for 8800agi

It's only changed for pvp supposedly according to a tweet.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    As in, if you are in a BG/Arena/RBG? Otherwise it's still the same? The tweet wasn't very clear, and before I start messing around again I want proper facts (I'm a LFR hero but I still take my "job" seriously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Damn and I just bought the neck thinking I'd be better waiting for renatakis / juju. Oh well I can get the trinket next week.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vicious Talisman of the Shadow-Pan Assault now grants a reduced bonus of 6908 to Agility when the effect is activated in PvP combat, down from 8800. The bonus remains unchanged when the effect is activated in PvE combat.
    From a blue post

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    But I could be reading your post wrong, and you could be talking only about bottle/terror/vp trinket vs rune. If that's the case, it would depend if trinkets are upgraded.
    I was talking in general ...that Rune is more then ok trinket :-)
    p.s. and no i don't have bad juju -.-

Deleted
    Just got my hands on the meta last night, overall it's a nice upgrade (+6k according to FD calculations) it does ~5.5-6% of total dmg in SV. Currently testing with crit>haste>mastery but with 4p, 2 rppm trinkets and now this i think haste>crit>mastery will need more and more attention. Also wondering if Talisman of Bloodlust is not being underestimated in the current trinket debate as it will let us with crit>haste reforging which feels the right way.

On the Rune topic - I also do not think this trinket is bad and the statement that its "messing rotation" is just silly. Taking VP/Bottle/Xuen over Rune with high haste and all the rppm stuff... its hard for me to accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by vooyas View Post
    Just got my hands on the meta last night, overall it's a nice upgrade (+6k according to FD calculations) it does ~5.5-6% of total dmg in SV. Currently testing with crit>haste>mastery but with 4p, 2 rppm trinkets and now this i think haste>crit>mastery will need more and more attention. Also wondering if Talisman of Bloodlust is not being underestimated in the current trinket debate as it will let us with crit>haste reforging which feels the right way.

On the Rune topic - I also do not think this trinket is bad and the statement that its "messing rotation" is just silly. Taking VP/Bottle/Xuen over Rune with high haste and all the rppm stuff... its hard for me to accept it.
    Currently Haste is still a 1.5k DPS loss for me (2pc, 4pc, Bad Juju). I FD'd it with having Renataki also, showed a loss of ~400 still. With the Meta also, Haste>Crit>Mastery showed a 72 DPS increase.

Not worth it, and this is based on Femaledwarf being at least somewhat accurate with Haste calculations.

Do you know what is funny ....for me according to FD Bad juju normal is 62 dps(basically nothing) more then Rune normal . I am using VP trinket + Rune atm but if i can get heroic Renataki(we farm 1st boss hc) + Bad juju even if not TF i ll go for that combo for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipopp View Post
    Do you know what is funny ....for me according to FD Bad juju normal is 62 dps(basically nothing) more then Rune normal . I am using VP trinket + Rune atm but if i can get heroic Renataki(we farm 1st boss hc) + Bad juju even if not TF i ll go for that combo for sure.
    Rune cannot be modeled accurately, FD will average out the gains/losses so it won't calculate actual value. Also I wouldn't like to have 1.9 sec(instead of 1.7) Cobra Shots during the fight.

Looks cool on paper, in practice, very gimmicky.

Just got rentaki soul charm hc from a coin. I want to track the buff by TMW but not entirely sure if its a stacking buff? If someone could shine some light on this as when I was checking it was giving the 1500ish agi over 20 secs when I mouse overed the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Windthorn View Post
    Just got rentaki soul charm hc from a coin. I want to track the buff by TMW but not entirely sure if its a stacking buff? If someone could shine some light on this as when I was checking it was giving the 1500ish agi over 20 secs when I mouse overed the buff.
    I don't have it myself but I'm guessing it's working something like the polearm from madness, which gave 2 buffs - one for the time remaining of the buff and one for the stack.

You will get two buffs, one that shows it's proc'd that lasts 20sec and then a buff that increases your agility by 1.5kish every 2 seconds, if you wanna track stacks you've gotta track second one, and If you wanna track time left, track first one

Does it show as stacks if tracking it on tell me when add on? Any idea of the name of the buff that stacks, wouldn't mind tracking both actually.

Does it show as stacks if tracking it on tell me when add on? Any idea of the name of the buff that stacks, wouldn't mind tracking both actually.
    Personally I use need to know and I'm able to track both. Can't recall the names of the buffs as of now, but it's as simple as going online and hitting the dummy once, then just hover over the buff.

I just checked

[Blades] is the stacking buff
    [Blades of renataki] is the 20sec buff
    Last edited by Dunee; 2013-04-11 at 02:15 PM. Reason: clarification

Blades of Renataki to show the buff duration. Blades to show the stack count. I personally only track the duration as I know that every 2 seconds the buff increases so tracking stacks wouldn't be telling me anything I don't already know.

Thanks for the info/help. Will configure my add ons.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Blades of Renataki to show the buff duration. Blades to show the stack count. I personally only track the duration as I know that every 2 seconds the buff increases so tracking stacks wouldn't be telling me anything I don't already know.
    This, as my duration counts down I start to ready my CD's. Couple that with a lock and load < 6s and watch the crits start flyin'. I love my Renataki + VP combo. I'm still running Crit > Haste > Mastery though. Perhaps Haste > Crit > Mastery once I finally get my damn 2pc. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Volant/simple
    Last edited by Tecnice; 2013-04-11 at 04:04 PM. Reason: derp

Quote Originally Posted by vooyas View Post

Hmmm, this intrigues me.. We definitely do need more tests for haste > crit.. I mean, it all comes down to a ranking of the trinkets. If you say rune is viable, that's good. But main thing is to compare it to the alternatives.. And I don't think anything would beat rentaki's.. It all just comes down to our 2nd trinket slot.. And with so much rppm procs, i can see how talisman/rune/BJ would all be pretty close to each other.. But I think the only reason talisman is being undervalued is because it's inconsistency with getting all 5 stacks.. If it worked like Rentaki's and was guaranteed to get upto 5 stacks, then it'd be amazing.. But I believe a lot of ppl said it rarely does.. And for rune, you'd have to go haste>crit.. Otherwise it would be meaningless..
    Last edited by Saoron; 2013-04-11 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Weakauras:

Bad Juju:
    dOZpcaGAHsRxiyxGWRfISpHqZvu1SPQBkK6BsyNK0Er7ws7hi9tL0FLOFt5ZKQHkKyWGKHtuoOqXHfCms5CGulueTu GYLHA5eEOi8uvpMepNkNhIMkGjlLPR4IIKtRuptQ66qAJIILrK2Suz7GOtks9DqzAGQ5je1TvIHbHrlunEHKUeq0Ta QUgr19acRuuzCIsBJiMAeGFZNwfifyzIjrQ8PtSQ(8Ji0WLbHs8a28MoYYryEFjKM1mRzEpVJxdc4quab08l8n(gb4 7S68DeWuvRGVTDY8bKFckrYXdshOqXpITUowqaEbEHxkcEdwDT6rYK8Oomy4fMKxXqRdVgFnSGDeGQA85qJffuOIo0 QyNJdVaVSkdlcJj4Jmi4vm06SkdlcJj4Jii4Wh11UohEygWLNf6((SAsLRP1xiVVGDGdhoV3cncWlmpMa8lO(ztaoC 4WdB3M4uvswEzctxGDUOiWkB32QufbFNvhEPiqiLVIUai266yHJQA8ix76C4HzKuixEVeO7lKinlCjf9SdC4f8cS(2 QaiLH53kwLpOmBR6iaVBcIHa8nRu3BWysEDVbRmOmBRY7IBW4WHxXmFZGvzs(DJphAouo8bcWNdnwuqHk6qRIDo(0Q aPaltmjsLpDIv1NFeHgUmiuIhWM30rwocZ7lH0SMznZ75Wdjv1GJabhsa

Renataki:

dCZhcaGEksTlqLTrPSpqvnxkPzdLVji7Kk2lA3eTFki)eQ8xr53sgkfQgmfOHdvDBfCjkOogPohawivzPuOSykelNW dPq6PQwMO65qoSitfOjl00L68uQoTIEgfrxNkTrkkBLs0MjX2Pi5Yknns6Zc8DQQ5rryyk0OPOA8GQCsaDlb11aO7r jmoq5XG8AkGPMG8tEGYEfkjO1kqOsISc0XYS7xIyMwZJ41WPcxi4aGFGpYhjiVsj7pn9shDi(4eHhlz)DcYaiEdJmK b5BXmiyfeK3fTgBhOhF5lXjXStpEx0A0Yv20JhQCLnVMxMgwebPJM3dlfxeBEXoGd)ksDj4nHf8qLRSXHFfPUe8W3c EXoWRhzZdpCkkOTPzHvbmxRHbdqaY1WaqvvtLWQQ8yvksqErHTeKFWfRNeKnB28(ZyBoDSbJhVOcelczCXcnrZssNr ELs285JJ58s3bqXmiyfi6O5TJtrbTnnZMnTQTrnSCtQbewEOCQewneVydMLe0o(LFcvs(eupljIG8OojAcYhRSaSYN E8byLFwcQNLKhzE5ZhRmu5kJ0iSzZdvfwS8L0JFg59WsXfXMprqEpSuCr8aL9kusqRvGqLezfOJLz3VeXmTMnVPOJw DCKnj
    Anybody else get an error trying to import these?