Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ...
37
45
46
47
48
49
57
... LastLast
  1. #921
    Just lost the heroic TF Rentaki to our bear tank :|

    Being 10man, ill never see that one again

  2. #922
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofey View Post
    Just lost the heroic TF Rentaki to our bear tank :|
    I don't even.....

  3. #923
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Brawl Pub
    Posts
    3,574
    A...bear tank? Over a hunter? WUT?

    Aren't tank trinkets these days itemized to make them useful for both agi and strength tanks?

  4. #924
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    A...bear tank? Over a hunter? WUT?

    Aren't tank trinkets these days itemized to make them useful for both agi and strength tanks?
    Sadly I do think it's the BiS tanking trinket for a bear with Rune, it might be good for Brewmasters too even.

    ;_;

  5. #925
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    A...bear tank? Over a hunter? WUT?

    Aren't tank trinkets these days itemized to make them useful for both agi and strength tanks?
    http://www.icy-veins.com/guardian-dr...t-best-in-slot


    Seems to be their best. That's silly, for hunters and the like, though.

  6. #926
    Small, funny fact about how usefull Bad Juju is on Millhouse Manastorm, rank 8 brawler.

    I managed to get a perfect set, 3 beams going straight at me. Horray, some luck at last, maybe I will kill this asshole today. But wait, why aren't I receiving any stacks? What the hell?

    Ah right. The trinket procced. And 3 useless gnomes spawned behind me and each of them took one beam for himself.

  7. #927
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Small, funny fact about how usefull Bad Juju is on Millhouse Manastorm, rank 8 brawler.

    I managed to get a perfect set, 3 beams going straight at me. Horray, some luck at last, maybe I will kill this asshole today. But wait, why aren't I receiving any stacks? What the hell?

    Ah right. The trinket procced. And 3 useless gnomes spawned behind me and each of them took one beam for himself.
    The thunderhawk from 2pc does that as well.

  8. #928
    Herald of the Titans Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    2,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofey View Post
    Just lost the heroic TF Rentaki to our bear tank :|

    Being 10man, ill never see that one again
    I got mine today (non TF, though) and our bear was all like "GIMME" and I said "You aint having that"

  9. #929
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabloks View Post
    The thunderhawk from 2pc does that as well.
    I think that can be a fine addition to "awesome things ruining your attempt".

    Gonna test whether or not do snakes from snake trap get the beam. Could be messy.

  10. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I got mine today (non TF, though) and our bear was all like "GIMME" and I said "You aint having that"
    Had the TF heroic one drop last night, as I had the heroic version I passed it to our rogue who had a 502. Probably never see the TF version of this again but hell I have the heroic version so I'm happy.

  11. #931
    Field Marshal Stridur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Stormreaver
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    http://www.icy-veins.com/guardian-dr...t-best-in-slot


    Seems to be their best. That's silly, for hunters and the like, though.
    Im not sure I would agree with icy veins BIS, they have crossbow BIS for hunters

  12. #932
    I got TF HC rentaki yesterday thx to our bear tank rerolling paladin WTS expertise tho...

    Hunter PoV HC SoO videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/shanattah
    Hunter PoV stream: Twitch.tv/Shanattah

  13. #933
    So, I have heroic Renataki's and normal JuJu as well as Rune. I've heard Rune got buffed for hunters and was wondering if anyone had done any looking into see if perhaps it pulls ahead of JuJu now. In case it affects anything, I am currently going haste>crit.
    Last edited by velren; 2013-04-19 at 05:29 AM.

  14. #934
    It's still really hard to do any calculations if they don't give us any numbers. I'd still be willing to bet that bad juju is still better.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  15. #935
    I tried Rune (522) on a few bosses this week, and it shows 10-12% uptime on fights lasting 5-8 min.

    Think I'll stick to my 510 bottle :|

  16. #936
    The hotfix appears to have moved Rune in the opposite direction. A blue post noted that they will try to hotfix the issues later. Raiders are claiming the unlucky streaks can hit 10 minutes right now with Rune (which is crazy bad for something that devs thought would proc every 50-70s).

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...9110263?page=3

    Avoid Rune right now like the plague until they fix this. I picked it up tonight on a coin roll on Lei Shen, and the proc rate does seem to be low from my runs in LFR to test it out.

  17. #937
    12-20% uptime for mine this week. Do not see any higher uptime than 2 weeks ago. reforged haste>=crit so haste is a bit lower than crit for crit procs.
    Last edited by vooyas; 2013-04-19 at 08:36 AM.

  18. #938
    Quote Originally Posted by Stridur View Post
    Im not sure I would agree with icy veins BIS, they have crossbow BIS for hunters
    It "is"

    I'm sure the +80 agi on quillen is a bug...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    You know how people talk about how you could just make a piece of rock with a billion health and damage and call it "hard"?

    Ra-den is what you get when a designer thinks that's actually a really good idea.
    i7-3930k @ 4.6 | Sabertooth X79 | 32GB DDR3-1600 | GTX-680 Jetstream SLI | TX950W

  19. #939
    well i'm sure it's just a tiny error.. can't call it a bug.. but regardless, it's tiny.. a slight oversight which doesn't warrant a hotfix.. so bug or no bug, the 80 agi is gonna stay.. if they were gonna fix it they would have a long time ago.. if they still haven't, it's gonna stay..

  20. #940
    Stood in the Fire Conjor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    354
    Anyone have the updated rune RPPM value? Cant seem to find a reference to the updated value.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •