Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So after testing 541 RoR is still pretty bad. I just don't get how blizzard can justify this trinket.

Still sticking with 535 juju and 535 ren

---------- Post added 2013-05-10 at 09:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Megazorrd View Post
    Homies wanna talk about trinket uptime?
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r.../?s=706&e=1048
    196k Dark Animus Heroic. Back to back renataki procs during execute and over 50% uptime. Gg friends.
    Must be nice to sit on boss whole fight in 25

Pet tanking isn't really needed when you have 4 warlocks.

Megarises <Dread> US 16th 11/13 HM
    Founder of the "Swag Wagon" channel Korgath's most exclusive chat channel.
    Megazordd#1177 Twitch.tv/megazordd

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    So after testing 541 RoR is still pretty bad. I just don't get how blizzard can justify this trinket.

Still sticking with 535 juju and 535 ren

---------- Post added 2013-05-10 at 09:53 AM ----------

Must be nice to sit on boss whole fight in 25

Yes, it is nice. Although not sure how 10 mans work out for hunters, but generally 25 man hunters get pet tanking bitch duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    No, this is how the uptime should be like

Dat Uptime

There is probably an easier way but I look at Damage Done > "Character Name" > Buffs cast > Click the "#" under the "Uptime" column.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/7fgb5...?s=8664&e=8897 Dat 522 Juju

Juju Madness 8 140.9 60.2 % #

So yeah, I'm one of the scrubs who really prefers playing MM over SV or BM (sorry, MM is just a lot more engaging and entertaining to play). I've seen a lot of folks saying Juju + Soul Charm are BiS, but that's largely for SV/BM. What's the general consensus on BiS for MM? I've seen Talisman get tossed around a bit, but I'm just not sure.

Assuming hit/expertise cap, is LFR Juju better than the VP trinket?? I just messed around in femaledwarf a bit and it looks like its simming higher. Am I doing something wrong or is that right??

Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    Assuming hit/expertise cap, is LFR Juju better than the VP trinket?? I just messed around in femaledwarf a bit and it looks like its simming higher. Am I doing something wrong or is that right??
    I'd probably prefer LFR Juju over the VP trinket as the hit on the VP trinket would be an utter waste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sre View Post
    I'd probably prefer LFR Juju over the VP trinket as the hit on the VP trinket would be an utter waste.
    If you waste every single point of hitrating, you'd lose out on 881 stats. Meanwhile the average agility you gain looking at uptimes from both procs is far less. Heck I would personally use the valor trinket over a normal mode thunderforged Bad Juju even if every point of hit on the valor trinket is wasted.

I'd love to whip up some math showing how much worse it is, but Bad Juju uptimes vary from log to log. Best you can do is raid with both trinkets equipped and calculate from there on. But I've been in situations where my heroic thunderforged Bad Juju was hardly any better compared to my valor trinket. My gear is improving and over time I'm noticing the gap getting wider and wider, but because that person is asking about LFR items I'm assuming his gear is LFR/normal mode level. Long story short, he might not have a whole lot of haste to play around with.
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-05-12 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    If you waste every single point of hitrating, you'd lose out on 881 stats. Meanwhile the average agility you gain looking at uptimes from both procs is far less. Heck I would personally use the valor trinket over a normal mode thunderforged Bad Juju even if every point of hit on the valor trinket is wasted.

I'd love to whip up some math showing how much worse it is, but Bad Juju uptimes vary from log to log. Best you can do is raid with both trinkets equipped and calculate from there on. But I've been in situations where my heroic thunderforged Bad Juju was hardly any better compared to my valor trinket. My gear is improving and over time I'm noticing the gap getting wider and wider, but because that person is about about LFR items I'm assuming his gear is LFR/normal mode level. Long story short, he might not have a whole lot of haste to play around with.
    My sig links to my armoury, but I do only raid LFR =\ I know it's "only LFR", but I do want to do my job right, which means gearing right and understanding stats/priorities/rotation, etc. I am very over hit and there's not anything else I can do right now, except equip the Talisman of Bloodlust (LFR) sitting in my bank, but I'm under the impression it's pretty worthless since the haste is a proc and can't be controlled for more opportune moments. Alternately, I can start trying for Juju, but if it's not actually an upgrade, I won't worry. I don't want to ignore an upgrade if ut's there, though.
    Last edited by zenyatta; 2013-05-12 at 01:17 AM.

So marks with 541 bloodlust and 541 RoR is pretty interesting hitting 30k+ haste and procing non stop

So marks with 541 bloodlust and 541 RoR is pretty interesting hitting 30k+ haste and procing non stop
    I wants to see some logs of uptime. Seems interesting having a ~1.1 Aimed Shot cast consistently through the fight. Rapid Fire / Berserking / Lust seems like a nightmare if any of them are used with that much haste.

Deleted
    Hi there, long time reader, first time poster.

In terms of trinket power etc, these are the trinkets which I currently have access to right now -

Bad Juju (522)
    Xuen (2/2)
    Valor assault trinket
    Heroic Bottle (2/2)
    Talisman of Bloodlust (502)
    Rune (522)

I'm quite confident that Rune should not be used. Neither should Xuen now. However, from the other trinket choices I have, I'm just wondering what would be best.

Can't post links yet but my character is Eu Ellesméra on Alonsus if you're curious.

But does using weird trinkets to capitalize on min-maxing in a gimped spec actually bring it above using normal trinkets (541 juju and soul charm) as BM/SV?

Doesn't that give you steady shot casts that are a lot faster than 1.0 sec? I feel like RoR would be hurting you more than helping you in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    Doesn't that give you steady shot casts that are a lot faster than 1.0 sec? I feel like RoR would be hurting you more than helping you in that situation.
    At 30k haste, 10% haste buff, and 15% from Steady Shots..

0.9268 sec. (115.794% attack speed bonus) Steady Shot
    1.1585 sec. Aimed Shot

Not including RF/Berserking/Lust effects.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixm View Post
    Hi there, long time reader, first time poster.

In terms of trinket power etc, these are the trinkets which I currently have access to right now -

Bad Juju (522)
    Xuen (2/2)
    Valor assault trinket
    Heroic Bottle (2/2)
    Talisman of Bloodlust (502)
    Rune (522)

I'm quite confident that Rune should not be used. Neither should Xuen now. However, from the other trinket choices I have, I'm just wondering what would be best.

Can't post links yet but my character is Eu Ellesméra on Alonsus if you're curious.
    Bad Juju 522 and Valor trinket should be your best options.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    At 30k haste, 10% haste buff, and 15% from Steady Shots..

0.9268 sec. (115.794% attack speed bonus) Steady Shot
    1.1585 sec. Aimed Shot

Not including RF/Berserking/Lust effects.
    Berserking has an extremely high uptime and the RoR trinket can be gamed because of the small ICD. So not lining up rapid fire is easy. I am not saying it's viable, but interesting having 1s steady shot and 1.2aimed.

10+ Year Old Account
    is there any real way to justify using tf bloodlust trinket for anything other than mm? if you already have reg rentaki and shado-pan trinket?

Fairly sure TF Bloodlust is going to be better than Valor.

edit: I read this as HC TF Bloodlust. Not sure on TF Bloodlust (read: 528) vs Valor. Possibly a Valor win here, sim it.
    Last edited by Meleti; 2013-05-13 at 09:31 PM.

HTF Bloodlust is not bad, and might actually be our BIS. A lot of people are dismissing it but the primary + secondary + uptime is actually better than juju, and it will help increase the proc rate of renataki's. We did some napkin math and it may be worth going, but it's so fucking hard to tell with RPPM and STACKING buff. I mean what the fuck is blizzard thinking? We got rid of Arm Pen because it was "too mathy" only to replace it with Haste plateaus and RPPM. I would kill for an on-use 1m trinket for BM.

HTF RoR is just too hard to use to be effective. Even if the trinket is actually best in slot, the only way I could see it working properly is to go for crit and HOPE it procs within ~5 seconds of bestial wrath and holding bestial wrath for it. The losing haste part isn't that bad because of dire beast, rapid fire and focus fire.

Rentakai's is absolutely our best trinket. If you want to do 500k dps burst and 200k+ on some fights with good procs, this is the trinket.

Juju I have extreme mixed feelings about. This thing either is the best thing blessed by the gods, or the worst trinket ever made in wow. When it procs, you will be #1 dps, but if it doesn't you will be #10.
    Last edited by Libertarian; 2013-05-13 at 08:30 AM.