Page 1 of 63
1
2
3
11
51
... LastLast
  1. #1

    5.2 Agility Trinkets

    5.2 brings us 4 heroic (535) and 5 normal (522) agility trinkets!

    Heroic(535):

    Talisman of Bloodlust

    Rune of Re-Origination

    Renataki's Soul Charm

    Bad Juju

    Normal(522):

    Talisman of Bloodlust

    Rune of Re-Origination

    Renataki's Soul Charm

    Bad Juju

    Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault

    Updated:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

    Agility DPS
    - Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault – 15% chance on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 105 sec ICD.
    - Renataki’s Soul Charm – 0.56 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 22 sec ICD.
    - Talisman of Bloodlust – 3.00 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD.
    - Bad Juju – 0.50 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD. Voodoo Gnomes are mostly for flavor and deal ~200 damage before armor per hit.
    - Rune of Re-Origination – 0.92 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 22 sec ICD
    - Proc rate multiplied by 0.1 for non-melee specs. Proc rate multiplied by 0.25 against player controlled units. Proc rate multiplied by 1/(1.15^((528-ItemLevel)/15) for the various Item Level versions of the trinket.

    Mouse over the links to see the trinkets!

    Discuss!
    Last edited by Ruffles; 2013-03-05 at 04:05 AM.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU





  2. #2
    The trinkets look really cool. Not sure which I'd pick, probably Bad juju with Rune.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    The trinkets look really cool. Not sure which I'd pick, probably Bad juju with Rune.
    They look the most fun for sure! I wonder which will be best hmm
    Bad Juju reminds me of http://www.wowwiki.com/Tiny_Voodoo_Mask :O

  4. #4
    hmmm if the descriptions you gave are right i probally prefer :
    Rune of Re-Origination
    Renataki's Soul Charm

  5. #5
    I've just checked other loot. SO MANY SOCKETS !

    1x Head/Neck/Shoulders/Cloak/Ring/Boots/Gloves/Bracers/Weapons
    2-3x Chest/Legs

    13-15 Sockets ;O

    -

    Someone go make a bis list, it doesn't seem straight forward as usual (ok I guess just pick all the things with sockets )

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    hmmm if the descriptions you gave are right i probally prefer :
    Rune of Re-Origination
    Renataki's Soul Charm
    You can mouse over the links and see the stats/procs.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU





  7. #7
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Brawl Pub
    Posts
    3,578
    So does Renataki effectively stack to 5.somethingk agi, but it's only active for 2s at that level? That's a bizarre sort of trinket. Also, need to see more ICDs, though 2 claim a 60s CD.

    I think raw number wise, Rune'll be pretty damn good. I don't know how much we'll have in terms of raw secondary stats, but right now I run about 6.8k crit, 2.3k haste, 4.4k mastery while hitting my exp/hit caps pretty close. This rune would effectively double my crit rating, though obviously the rating will suffer from diminishing returns I imagine. If Juju is a ridiculously longer ICD than Renataki, or Renataki has a stacking behavior that I'm just not reading right now, Renataki will be ahead, otherwise it looks like Juju.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    So does Renataki effectively stack to 5.somethingk agi, but it's only active for 2s at that level? That's a bizarre sort of trinket. Also, need to see more ICDs, though 2 claim a 60s CD.

    I think raw number wise, Rune'll be pretty damn good. I don't know how much we'll have in terms of raw secondary stats, but right now I run about 6.8k crit, 2.3k haste, 4.4k mastery while hitting my exp/hit caps pretty close. This rune would effectively double my crit rating, though obviously the rating will suffer from diminishing returns I imagine. If Juju is a ridiculously longer ICD than Renataki, or Renataki has a stacking behavior that I'm just not reading right now, Renataki will be ahead, otherwise it looks like Juju.
    I converts them into the highest value of the 3. Crit is your highest by default anyway, so it wouldn't increase your crit at any point.

    Based upon that I don't think Rune will be bis, since it'll be hard to outweigh 8k agility with secondary stats.

  9. #9
    Rune looks shitty. Secondary stats are not so far apart in value that the proc will be very valuable. Along with the fact that stats scale with each other, I don't see it being a very good trinket at all. I wouldn't be surprised if the Darkmoon card was better than that.

  10. #10
    Anyone have any idea of the ICDs of these trinkets thus far?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastic View Post
    Anyone have any idea of the ICDs of these trinkets thus far?
    I recommend posting here

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7878937820

  12. #12
    Renataki seems like it'll actually be fun to adjust a rotation around on the fly.

    All these trinkets are pretty cool.

  13. #13
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    504
    Well damn, stacking up to 15k agi on last 2 seconds...that's some numbers...
    Old Gods made me do it.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    I converts them into the highest value of the 3. Crit is your highest by default anyway, so it wouldn't increase your crit at any point.

    Based upon that I don't think Rune will be bis, since it'll be hard to outweigh 8k agility with secondary stats.
    From my reading, I assume that rather working as you describe, converting 6k Crit, 3k Haste and 3k Mastery into 6k of each, it will drop the bottom two to zero and give you +6k Crit.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 02:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    Well damn, stacking up to 15k agi on last 2 seconds...that's some numbers...
    It's gonna be fun reapplying SS/MoC in that time. Gotta avoid using Cobra, though, adding duration to dots makes them recalculate.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoomieiii View Post
    From my reading, I assume that rather working as you describe, converting 6k Crit, 3k Haste and 3k Mastery into 6k of each, it will drop the bottom two to zero and give you +6k Crit.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 02:50 AM ----------



    It's gonna be fun reapplying SS/MoC in that time. Gotta avoid using Cobra, though, adding duration to dots makes them recalculate.
    they change dynamically, each tick is based off your stats during that tick

  16. #16
    Rune is really going to depend how it works exactly. As another said, does it work such that if you have 6k crit and 3k haste/mastery do you instead end up with 12k crit and 0 haste/mastery?

    Or would you instead get 12k crit while retaining your 3k haste/mastery? That'll make or break it, obviously. Wish we could test it easily.

    Even the Talisman of Bloodlust could be interesting depending on what the proc chance is.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2013-02-09 at 08:20 AM.

    Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

  17. #17
    Napkin math says that Soul Charm and Bad Juju will be BiS unless they have terrible ICD's.

    I really like that Blizzard is trying out new trinket ideas. I find them interesting to say the least. I just hope they don't kill our proc chance like they did with Xuan.

    On a side note, the Re-Origination looks like it would be fun, but if you understand how our stats work you will see that it's actually a very poor trinket. Your secondary stats complement each other, and you should never sacrifice all of your secondary stats for just 1 other stat as it loses it's value in relation to your other stats.

    Admitted I would like to get my hands on one just for fun though .

  18. #18
    Rune seems pretty interesting. I mean, does converting ALL those secondary stats to crit gonna really increase our DPS? Haste is very important as well, same with mastery, imagine having to refill focus with Cobra shot during the effect.

    I guess the trinket should be on-click to be usefull. So you can use it with Fervor, during haste effects or when LnL lines up nicely. Proc during the wrong time may be pretty damn painfull.

  19. #19
    Soul Charm seems like a fun trinket to play with.

  20. #20
    With 15k or so agi on the trinket in that last 2 seconds I could imagine Lynx Rush being used with it so the final hit of Lynx Rush has the 15k agi on it. Bleed effects do not update dynamically as normal DoTs do. Going to be interesting for Feral Druids too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •