Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wubb91 View Post
    I think that talisman and rune aren't worth it , renataki and juju can provide much more agility , and even with bad luck it will average somewhere around the amount that rune / talisman already provide passively. so can we say that renataki and juju are the way to go or what?
    Yes Renataki's and Bad Juju are BiS and Talisman/Rune are terrible. This was established many many pages back.

So basically having any one of the RPPm sets be it 2 set or 4 set or trinkets, reforging into haste over mastery is the way to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Windthorn View Post
    So basically having any one of the RPPm sets be it 2 set or 4 set or trinkets, reforging into haste over mastery is the way to go?

Seem so.
    Killed council/Jin'Rokh since first week with bonus rolls and still no trinkets :/

Deleted
    Question for hunters who were lucky enough to get Rentaki.

Is this trinket uptime relaible enough to use it with Lynx Rush and in this case, is Lynx Rush stronger than AMoC?

It has good uptime, but I don't think you could call it reliable in terms of going off near that 90s mark where LR comes up. The gap between procs can be as short as half a minute, or as long as a few minutes. If you're delaying LR too much just to line it up with the proc, I can't imagine it would be a DPS gain. This is just my unmathed opinion though, someone would have to crunch the numbers.

Plus, last I knew, AMoC was ahead of LR by a significant margin. Not to mention you can fire AMoC during the proc and it'll update dynamically.

Sorry I'm chiming in late here, and I've read a fair amount of this thread. But, I have one quick question:

Has anyone tested Rune's proc when another trinket (that grants crit, expertise, or haste) is up?
    For example:
    Talisman of Bloodlust procs (+1538 haste)
    Talisman of Bloodlust procs again (+3076 haste)
    Rune of Re-Origination procs (???)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by proteen View Post
    Sorry I'm chiming in late here, and I've read a fair amount of this thread. But, I have one quick question:

Has anyone tested Rune's proc when another trinket (that grants crit, expertise, or haste) is up?
    For example:
    Talisman of Bloodlust procs (+1538 haste)
    Talisman of Bloodlust procs again (+3076 haste)
    Rune of Re-Origination procs (???)
    Ghostcrawler covered this in a tweet. All dynamic effects are snapshotted for the proc. This excludes long-terms buffs like the Mastery raid buff. This also means it is possible to go into negative values at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Conjor View Post
    Ghostcrawler covered this in a tweet. All dynamic effects are snapshotted for the proc. This excludes long-terms buffs like the Mastery raid buff. This also means it is possible to go into negative values at times.
    Thanks a bunch!

I really want to use the VP trinket but that hit rating is just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Meleti View Post
    I really want to use the VP trinket but that hit rating is just insane.
    I'm a bit over the hit cap, but yeah sooo much hit rating.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoni View Post
    Question for hunters who were lucky enough to get Rentaki.

Is this trinket uptime relaible enough to use it with Lynx Rush and in this case, is Lynx Rush stronger than AMoC?
    It's not very reliable at all. I generally have between 19 and 35% uptime (highest was over 50%) and it is incredibly RNG when it will proc. You will often get back to back procs within a few seconds of each other, and other times you will be waiting for 2-3 minutes with no procs. Even on the pull it won't proc for minutes at a time if you have bad luck and recover from wipes fast.

I don't like to hold onto cooldowns waiting for it, unless I know I won't miss out by delaying them (ie, hold onto your 2nd Stampede/Readiness and pray for a proc).

I don't think Renataki's should factor into your decision of AMoC vs Lynx rush. I prefer AMoC personally.

Man, the more I look at it the more I hate the hit on the VP trinket and the expertise on Renataki. Having the Tortos bow makes those absolutely killers..

In my gear with the VP trinket/510 bottle and the Tortos bow I'm almost exactly at both 7.5% caps after reforging out of both of those at every possible spot. I'll probably have to pass on the Renataki this week just because I'll either have to drop the VP trinket or end up sitting significantly over the expertise softcap.

I wish the Talisman was more appealing. The prospect of getting really good RNG on the haste buff and it affecting another RPPM trinket and the 2pc/4pc is really cool, but the static agi on there is just killer. Especially considering the insane agi numbers the other trinkets have the potential of putting out and the fact that they line up with opening burst now.

I'm not looking forward to H-Tortos bow being my BiS til I do H-Iron Qon, seeing as I already have Rentaki's.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I'm not looking forward to H-Tortos bow being my BiS til I do H-Iron Qon, seeing as I already have Rentaki's.
    If I get the H tortos bow, my hit and expertise ratings will be (collectively) about 1000 rating over the cap... Yeah. I'll probably end up swapping out the VP trinket for the bottle and getting the haste enchant on my gloves if I do get the bow.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    If I get the H tortos bow, my hit and expertise ratings will be (collectively) about 1000 rating over the cap... Yeah. I'll probably end up swapping out the VP trinket for the bottle and getting the haste enchant on my gloves if I do get the bow.
    This is what I plan on doing if it drops this week. Can't rid myself of this hit rating!!

Megarises <Dread> US 16th 11/13 HM
    Founder of the "Swag Wagon" channel Korgath's most exclusive chat channel.
    Megazordd#1177 Twitch.tv/megazordd

Deleted
    I managed to fit in my thunderforged heroic bow, but I'm still using a lot of unupgraded gear from last tier. Already got the tier chest which has expertise and a blue gem socket I need to fill, and going for the tier helmet which has hit. Once I get that I'm going to be in trouble for sure.

Still hoping really, really hard for a hotfix to change some pieces of gear.

I see some people talking about drowning in hit but I'm drowning in exp. I have soul charm and I'm considering going with 2/2 relic to dump some exp. Unless it's best to just stay way over exp. I'm currently at ~9% Any input would be great.

Here is my armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unbak/advanced

There's nothing you can do, to be honest. The itemization on this gear is just all kinds of screwed up. I have no idea why they thought hit/exp trinkets and then a hit/exp bow was a good idea.

Told you guys being over hit/exp cap was gonna be an issue! lol... Until you get rid of that VP trinket, it will likely be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Puerto View Post
    Told you guys being over hit/exp cap was gonna be an issue! lol... Until you get rid of that VP trinket, it will likely be an issue.
    I don't have the VP trinket and I have more exp than I can get rid of (9%+ exp is just plain stupid). I guess I just have to deal with it until I can start getting gear without exp on it but RNG is RNG with my rolls.