Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    The thing with going haste>crit is that you will literally zero your crit during a proc except for the 5% crit chance buff from AI/LotP/wolf buff, since there's no short term crit buffs from any of our talents or abilities, outside of Careful Aim in MM.
    Wouldn't you be at like 15%-20% crit or does rune also get rid of the crit from agility?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    (will we ever call it BJ?)

Definitely make use of JuJu (will we ever call it BJ?) and I believe xuen 2/2 beats HC terror but ii don't know about that. I've only recently (as you can see) gotten into my hunter but I have read every post and continue reading every new post in this thread, and this should be your answer.
    Thank you! i will give it a shot and hope for bether drop luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jceee View Post

Thank you! i will give it a shot and hope for bether drop luck!
    Super bored at work gives me the opportunity to do this the right way, rather than "I think this should be right"

Stat weights according to FD (stolen from another thread)
    Agi – 4.9
    Wep Dps – 3.9
    Crit – 1.6
    Mast – 1.05

Terror HC 2/2 gives us 1400 agility, 8399 crit.
    (1400 * 4.9) = 6869
    (8399 * 1.6) = 13438.40
    For a total of 20,307.40 item score.

Xuen 2/2 gives us 1029 base agility, 3261 proc agility.
    (1029 * 4.9) = 5042.10
    (3261 * 4.9) = 15978.90
    For a total of 21,021.00 item score.

Looking at it this way this puts your xuen ahead, though note this doesn't take into account proc rates and ICDS and average up times (which would probably be better for this type of comparison but I didn't wanna get in all that).

Anyone can feel free to call this wrong, but I believe this should support xuen over terror.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Super bored at work gives me the opportunity to do this the right way, rather than "I think this should be right"

Stat weights according to FD (stolen from another thread)
    Agi – 4.9
    Wep Dps – 3.9
    Crit – 1.6
    Mast – 1.05

Terror HC 2/2 gives us 1400 agility, 8399 crit.
    (1400 * 4.9) = 6869
    (8399 * 1.6) = 13438.40
    For a total of 20,307.40 item score.

Xuen 2/2 gives us 1029 base agility, 3261 proc agility.
    (1029 * 4.9) = 5042.10
    (3261 * 4.9) = 15978.90
    For a total of 21,021.00 item score.

Looking at it this way this puts your xuen ahead, though note this doesn't take into account proc rates and ICDS and average up times (which would probably be better for this type of comparison but I didn't wanna get in all that).

Anyone can feel free to call this wrong, but I believe this should support xuen over terror.
    The math of Xuen vs Terror HC was done quite early in t14 and in the end, the Terror was the prefered trinket due to Xuen only proccing off crits which made it a lot harder to align with both opening damage (where you will almost always have the most procs and buffs at the same time) and later on when tracking ICDs.

Oh man I didn't notice that. Used to the "all attacks" on my dk and paladin. I just knew i'd be wrong after all that.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Wouldn't you be at like 15%-20% crit or does rune also get rid of the crit from agility?
    Fair point, I forgot about all that. Still, chances are a 17k haste proc will GCD cap your CoS and make your focus regen almost dangerously high, comical as that sounds.

Deleted
    Hello.! So i got N Juju, Renataki and Re-Origination. And i'm using Juju with Renataki with Crit > Haste.
    But i've been reading that Rune with Renatki with Haste > Crit is higher dps.

Can anyone enlight me plix plox?

Don't use the rune. Just continue using bad juju and renataki's with the normal priority.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Can someone tell me how are the LFR juju and renataki's compared to The VP trinket , bottle 2/2 hc and relic 2/2 ?

VP trinket > H bottle 2/2 > LFR bad juju > relic of xuen (For now)

Also:

It appears that the VP trinket is getting nerfed

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/321765436700098561

Not sure of all the details, but if they are nerfing it by 1900 agility you'll be lucky if you even get 1300 agility out of the trinket.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post

Also:

Not sure of all the details, but if they are nerfing it by 1900 agility you'll be lucky if you even get 1300 agility out of the trinket.
    The hell? 20% nerf? I don't get that, why is it bad for PvP, but Bad Juju and Renataki are considered ok?
    They should lower ICD too, this just kills the trinket, especially since it has hit.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Bad juju and renataki's have a reduced chance to proc on players and I believe the VP trinket doesn't. Which would've been an easy enough fix rather than making it terrible.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If that change goes live as-is, without changing ICD or duration, it would put VP trinket below LFR trinkets, even Talisman. Hell, maybe even below Rune if you have trouble getting rid of all the hit.
    They are scaling ilvl in PvP down to 496 in 5.3 anyway, but noooo, can't wait...
    Old Gods made me do it.

Deleted
    I'd assume they lower the internal cooldown as well, they always have in the past anyway. Little hit to Beast Mastery's opener sadly.

Also:

I'm not seeing the same when I put in my character in femaledwarf for me LFR bad juju beats fully upgraded heroic bottle by 1951.43
    and at the same time it beats the VP trinket while trying to reforge as much out of hit also proves a 1690.93 dps loss

this is in a haste> crit survival build I've been toying with, but the same thing happened back when I swapped over from bottle in the first place.

not sure if this is just my char.. (link to my armoury is in the sig) if you feel like running it as well..

I got H [Renataki's Soul Charm] , with it on i am ~500exp over capped.
    What should i use it with.
    I have N Bad juju, N Rune of Re-Origantion, Vp trinket and H 2/2 bottle.
    What would be the best 2 to use.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Koony/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Dunee View Post
    I'm not seeing the same when I put in my character in femaledwarf for me LFR bad juju beats fully upgraded heroic bottle by 1951.43
    and at the same time it beats the VP trinket while trying to reforge as much out of hit also proves a 1690.93 dps loss

this is in a haste> crit survival build I've been toying with, but the same thing happened back when I swapped over from bottle in the first place.

not sure if this is just my char.. (link to my armoury is in the sig) if you feel like running it as well..
    Why are you running Haste > Crit?

Crit should always be your most favored secondary stat.

10+ Year Old Account

Also:

So did this go live?

Is it possible the 6900 agility is what it'll proc when scaled down to 496 for rated PVP?