Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    hi guys, i have atm equiped Bad juju 522 upgradedx2 and Vicious Talisman upgraded 2x2 and today i got Talisman of bloodlust 502, is worth it to upgraded to 510 and change for Vicious talisman?

no.. don't use talisman

I have Bad Juju, Vicious Talisman 2/2 upgraded & Rentaki's, which trinkets should I use? Got the 4pc but no meta gem.

Quote Originally Posted by MatteoG View Post
    I have Bad Juju, Vicious Talisman 2/2 upgraded & Rentaki's, which trinkets should I use? Got the 4pc but no meta gem.
    rentaki and juju

Quote Originally Posted by shanattah View Post
    rentaki and juju
    Forgot to mention Rentaki and Bad Juju are both LFR

Quote Originally Posted by MatteoG View Post
    Forgot to mention Rentaki and Bad Juju are both LFR
    Then go with the VP trinket and if you lose some expertise from renataki's go for bad juju otherwise go with renataki's.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

i have

Heroic Renataki's Soul Charm and Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault
    just got Talisman of Bloodlust

should i replace Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault

playing BM atm

Quote Originally Posted by dilpreet View Post
    i have

Heroic Renataki's Soul Charm and Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault
    just got Talisman of Bloodlust

should i replace Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault

playing BM atm
    no

/10char

Deleted
    Just a quick question.

Is anyone else underwhelmed with the proc rates of their Bad Juju.
    I got mine Heroic last Wednesday and haven't seen it proc that often and when I do see it proc it seems to proc twice in the span of 5-10 seconds wasting over half of the previous proc.

Ilvl 531 BM Mêraned Frostwhisper-EU

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwhisper/M%C3%AAraned/advanced

Log where you can kinda see it, if you tick Juju Madness under buffs gained you can see the 1st green bar is slightly longer than the other 2 and it says it had 4 proc with only 3 bars:
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-v6x0meok02251oc3/details/8/?s=11369&e=11727

I'd like to see and ICD of 20 seconds on this trinket although that might make it too powerful but in its current state it feels odd.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2013-06-08 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Fixed links

My bad juju is usually good to me, you probably just got unlucky.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    I might have been it just feels so weird and makes it feel a lot less powerful. Also the gnome spawning is really annoying since they don't do anything and just add to the clusterf..k but that might just be me.

Quote Originally Posted by Meraned View Post
    I might have been it just feels so weird and makes it feel a lot less powerful. Also the gnome spawning is really annoying since they don't do anything and just add to the clusterf..k but that might just be me.
    I usually notice when I get proc when I see the gnomes spawned rather than looking at my addon lol. And they are fun , pewpew lazorz

Deleted
    They are only handy for noticing that it actually proced but it's just more stuff on your screen and I haven't seen mine actually do all that much maybe shoot their lightning once or twice in the time I got it. They just stand there and then die :/.

530 Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault or 530 Bad juju?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gcg View Post
    530 Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault or 530 Bad juju?
    I'm guessing that the third trinket should be Renataki, so use the 530 Bad Juju.

Deleted
    Been reading quite some time into this thread already but couldn't find out about my situation really:

I got Renatakis (LFR), Bad Juju (Norm) and VP Trinket - got renatakis last week in LFR. I'm wondering if it's good enough to swap it in or if I should stick to Juju and VP trinket (with VP trinket about 0.5% over hitcap)?

Coming back to derp around before 5.4. Quit around January and wanted to get back into the groove of things. VP gear and LFR are my only options for gear. As far as my current trinkets go: Heroic Bottle of Infinite Stars (2/2) and Relic of Xuen (2/2). Where do they stand compared to Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault and any of the LFR versions of the trinkets from ToT?

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...suras/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can use the Hit, the VP trinket is considerably better than Relic of Xuen. If not, it's relatively close, but VP trinket *should* come out slightly ahead.

Now how about between Heroic Bottle of Infinite Stars (2/2) and LFR Rune of Re-Origination (2/2)?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to revive this but I have a problem, of sorts.

I've just restored the VP Shado-Pan trinket (2/2), intending to use it to replace Talisman of Bloodlust (2/2). However, even when the Shado-Pan trinket is reforged, it still leaves me very much over the hit cap (10.29%, so 3% over the cap). On top of this I lose some Agility from equipping it over ToB (32024 with ToB, 31212 with SP trinket).

The agility boost from the Shado-Pan trinket is undeniable, but is it worth it if I have so much leftover hit that I cannot reforge?

(If you're wondering my other trinket is a 2/2 Renataki's Soul Charm)