Stable Slots and MoP Taming

Hey there, so Ill be returning to my hunter (and wow) after taking a decent break.

What Ide love to know is if they have increased the amount of stable slots you can have, as my hunter is fully loaded with exotic pets since I made him in BC and I really dont want to pick and choose what pets I want to abandon or keep.

Secondly, have they added a million new exotic pets or challenge tames, like they did in Cata?

We have 5 active pets that can be summoned at any time (one at a time) or used with our new ability stampede (summons all at once).

We also have 2 pages worth of non-active pets.

As for new pets, there's a ton again. Some fall into existing categories, some are brand new categories.

Also, in 5.2 we can tame dinosaurs.
    Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.

"You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

Better version of my avatar.

Warchief
    nope they didnt add new stable slots so if you have it full after cata and want some of the new pets, you'll have to get rid of old ones

We were given more stable slots and we still need more. also there is a worm u can tame atm that is removed next patch one is 90 other is 30 or 40