Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Warlock Challenge Mode Guide

This guide has relevant information for all Challenge modes as either Affliction or Demonology. This is not to say that Destro is bad or is the wrong spec for challenge modes but this is to say that you can do it as either and any spec and this was just MY experience and yours may be different. There are other tips I could give if you had specific questions but I think I covered most of it. Things that could change what you are able to do when will depend on where your group wants to do use Invis pots (this will determine if/when you can use DPS potions, when you have to dismiss your pet, etc).
    General Information

I have done 9/9 on two different Warlocks and in both cases went mainly as Demo and then offspec was Affliction. Since most of the instances are about trash that has a very high burst requirement on it, Demo offers that for the group. For cases where you will want the single target dmg that Aff offers you have that spec available to you as well (there are times/cases where you will have full fury for a boss fight and demo will just be better but other times where you will have none and need the upfront damage Aff gives).

Gear

While the gear you are using doesn't truly matter as it's all scaled down to 463 (but not scaled up) personally I would not recommend trying to min/max your gear between best blues vs best epics since realistically it shouldn't come down to that minimal amount of stats (weapons excluded).
    Some things to keep in mind:
    - Tier bonuses are disabled
    - Sha-Touched weapons can be used. The +500 Int gem is disabled but the prismatic socket you can have in them is not disabled (or scaled down).
    - In my gear there are really only 2 or 3 "sub-optimal" pieces of gear; Offhand, 1 ring and my neck. It's not really worth the effort to go find that "best" blue for 3 pieces of gear. If you really wanted to, go for it but it's really not required.
    [INDENT]- Legendary Meta Gem (and I will assume the Cloak proc in 5.4) are disabled - use a different helm with a normal meta gem.

Reforging

Hit (15%) > Mastery > Haste > Crit

From my experience the best way to approach the dungeons is to go this reforge route as it gives you the option to go either Demo or Affliction without being a hindrance.

Talents

Demonology:
    - Harvest Life
    - Shadowfury
    - Sacrificial Pact
    - Burning Rush / Blood Fear (would recommend keeping Blood Fear for the most part as you are able to provide instant CC if needed)
    - GoServ / GoSup (if your group is lacking in AoE, I would suggest running GoServ. If your group is good on AoE you can easily stay with GoSup, both groups I cleared this with had adequate AoE and I ran with GoSup)
    - KJC (MF can be used but it's really very situational)

Affliction:
    - Soul Leech
    - Shadowfury
    - Dark Bargain
    - Burning Rush / Blood Fear (would recommend keeping Blood Fear for the most part as you are able to provide instant CC if needed)
    - GoSac
    - KJC

Glyphs

Demo:
    - Soulstone
    - Wild Imps
    - Fear (or Demon Training)

Affliction:
    - Soul Shards
    - Soulstone
    - Fear (or Siphon Life)

Mogu'shan Palace:
    Specs: Demo + Affliction combo, mostly Affliction

First pull + Trial of the King
    Be Demo for the first pull/boss - since the first pull is the whole hallway you are there for a few things; knockbacks w/ Carrion Swarm, Shadowfury - AoE CoE + aoe. Use Infernal on this pull as a stun/CC + dmg.

Immediately after the floor falls and you start going down that 2nd hallway downstairs, leap and respec to Afflliction.
    The reason you do this is:
    a) you gain some easy distance
    b) you will likely be using an invis pot before/after that first mob and you have to have your pet dismissed (it doesnt gain invis and cant jump over the ledge with you)
    c) multidotting the adds for Gekkan puts you at an advantage since you will be swapping to whatever add gets the Reckless Inspiration buff (takes increased dmg)

Remainder of instance
    Stay Affliction for rest of the instance, the pulls aren't large enough to warrant being Demo and you don't have time between Gekkan and the last set of pulls to respec.

Gate of the Setting Sun:
    Specs: Demo + Affliction combo, mostly Affliction

First pull + Saboteur Kip'tilak
    Demo is the spec of choice again. The first hall there is again a massive AoE pack and having Sac Pact to save your tushy from being toasted by bombs is nice.
    *You should be able to have near full (or full) fury for the boss and just burn him down

Pull(s) to (and including) Striker Ga'dok
    After killing Saboteur Kip'tilak, leap as far as you can and respec to Affliction
    DoT the mobs and keep them dotted as you kite them away to the next pack. It was my "job" to kill them before they crossed the bridge.

Striker Ga'dok
    DPS the boss as much as possible without sitting in fire (make sure you are near the group in case you get picked for his Prey Time. You should be nearly full time on the boss, he should die before the 2nd full flight phase.

Remainder of instance
    Stay Affliction for the remainder of the instance. Trash up to and including Commander Ri'mokand are smaller packs that Affliction still does well on.
    Raigonn is pure single target and your pet can't attack the weak spot, pretty logical choice to just stay Affliction.

Siege of Niuzao Temple:
    Specs: Affliction

General
    You are going to be Affliction for this entire instance; there are no large aoe packs and every boss requires max single target.

First pulls + Vizier Jin'bak
    First few trash packs are only pulls of 4 and then the little oozes that explode for ramping damage every one you kill so you want to kill them one at a time.
    Vizier Jin'bak is a DPS monkey's dream; you should have many many stacks of the residue and the boss should just fall over.

Commander Vo'jak
    Multidot the adds while the tank has them in the puddle on the ground floor.
    Kill the Sik'thik Amberwing and hit the gong as many times as you can to gain time from the RP beforehand.
    Keep your portal up top so you can port up after a Dashing Strike and put another bomb down (make sure you jump back down after).

General Pa'valak
    Basic single target fight but there is an AoE component to the fight that the bombs will take care of you. Excessive use of the bombs on those large trash packs and the boss is HIGHLY recommended.

Wing Leader Ner'onok
    You will want to sacrifice your Felhunter for Spell Lock to interrupt the boss ASAP.
    - Place your portal at the first line of cones and port back and be ready to interrupt.
    - The boss cannot be casting for more than 1s if possible.
    - Leave early going the other way (turn on Burning Rush) to interrupt (you will be able to get both).

Stormstout Brewery:
    Specs: Demo

General
    You will be Demo the entire instance mostly because the whole instance is AoE.

First pull + Ook-Ook
    The first pull should consist of all the Brawlers + enough neutral monkeys to hit 40
    - Kill the sprites in the air that are empowering the monkeys with fire or they will crap on your tank.
    - AoE the 40 mobs as much as possible; use carrion swarm/stuns/infernal.
    - For the boss I would suggest for you to NOT be on barrel duty; your pet disappears and you can't be in Meta form. IMO let the other 2 DPS and healer do barrels, 3 people doing them should be plenty

Second pull + Hoptallus
    On the way to Hoptallus you will want to kill the Boppers (hammer bunnies) as you go.
    - Let your pet tank since they do a lot of damage and pick up the hammers.

Kill mobs until Hoptallus comes out then kill boss.
    - You can cheese some Demonic Fury on this fight with hellfire on the adds that come down for better/bursty damage.

Remainder of instance
    Rest of the instance is pretty much self explanatory.
    - AoE mobs, kill boss.
    - There is a highly likelihood that your pet will die a few times on these pulls as it doesn't take reduced damage from the ground AoE like they normally do.
    - A trick about the boss is you can have your pet stand in front of one of the healing adds and soak up the healing 100% of the time. You basically gain an extra person to soak the healing beams.

Temple of the Jade Serpent:
    Specs: Demo + Affliction (half/half)

Wise Mari
    This should be the first side that you do for this instance.
    - You will be Demo for this trash + boss.
    - Carrion Swarm knockback + Infernal should be used to keep the adds off the tank as much as possible so they die in a location away from the group + inner rings.
    - You are able to stand in a sweet spot and just get knocked back up against the wall instead of running around the circle and just heal through the damage.

Lorewalker Stonestep
    On the way over to the other side of the instance for the 2nd boss dismiss your pet.
    - This is where most groups invis pot all the way over to the bridge.
    - Start resummoning your pet once you get to the top of the bridge.
    - AoE the trash (it silences so you need as must burst AoE as you can get).
    - Keep both your DoTs on the boss (you swap often enough that you will never have corruption fall after the initial cast).

Liu Flameheart
    Get over to the trash after Lorewalker Stonestep and swap to affliction
    - Multidot the bigger adds and SB:Seed to do moderate AoE damage to the smaller silencing adds.
    Boss is easy and single target straightforward.

Sha of Doubt
    Sha of Doubt is another single target burn with the 5 adds that spawn (you can drain them for full shards so you will never be starving for shards).
    - Doomguard will be available for this boss.

Shado-Pan Monastery:
    Specs: Demo (first pull) +Affliction (remaining)

General
    You will be Demo for the first pull only as there are a TON of adds and you need to AoE them down, bursty/sustained AoE is where Demo will help.
    - Use all your CDs, Imps included as you will be swapping to Affliction as soon as you drop combat from that pull.
    The remainder of the instance you will stay Affliction; moderate AoE pulls that multidotting is more than sufficient for and the remaining bosses are all single target fights with no real opportunity to go in with decent fury. Pretty basic instance when it comes to DPSing.

Gu Cloudstrike
    Nothing special. Max single target DPS (you can prepot+pot during combat).

Master Snowdrift
    You can prepot on this fight (don't pot during combat since you'll likely be using your invis pot after this boss).
    - Kill the adds with Felflame (1 or 2 will kill it).
    - Avoid the fists flying through the air, they hurt. A lot.

Sha of Violence
    Nothing special. Kill boss and get stacks of the debuff to increase your damage. The healer should only dispel themselves and tank until the boss + first trash pack after is dead.

Taran Zhu
    Again simple single target DPS fight. If your group doesn't have a good option for killing the Gripping Hatreds you should swap to them and kill them in the order they spawn so you don't get gripped around the room (and potentially pull the trash pack you skipped in front of the boss). Both groups I ran had better options than a dotter to kill them, so I didn't swap but you should if your comp doesn't have that option.

Scholomance:

General
    For this instance you will be Demo from start to finish because there are many many many maaaaaaaaaaaaaaany AoE pulls and the extra CD w/ Sac Pact saved me more times than I can even think.

Instructor Chillheart
    Don't stand under books. They hurt....a lot.

Jandice Barov
    Either have someone with the WoW script or use this WA* to see which is the right add so you kill it in one shot and not prolong the fight and cause damage that you don't need to cause.

Rattlegore
    Keep a shield on yourself and that's about it.

Lilian Voss
    Again straightforward. The only word of caution I have for you is to avoid the fire...it hurts quite a bit and you might as well since you have KJC anyway . Tank the fixate with Unending Resolve, if you get fixated a second time you can tank it with Sac Pact but I would suggest just kiting with KJC.

Darkmaster Gandling
    AoE the adds when they are coming out (you + tank should be able to duo them) otherwise just kill boss. If you get picked they should just fall over dead, gogo Demo.

*3D model WA:
    Code:
    de0jdaGirYOuKoLIywIu5wif7IKmmP4yaAzGqptrzAuLRPOABsPVHunoPQohv16iP0(abDqqLfks5HGateK0fbfBKKQpcs1ibkzLuzMafDtsk2jOQFcszOafwkiXtLmvsCvquFfOsNfOuVfOQUlqf7v1FbYGv6Wi5XamzeDzkBweFgHrlvoTOEnqvMTa3wq7gv)wOHdkTCuEUctN46KA7sv(UivnEqKZJuA)qFGx5v4lYxKx5fKGwsYWKRonZ9BAB87365pRPX3F2tOXZ7fTqljzyYHh48wv(aB99HiW(0N)syzccJDLx6HbsZZYt7fa9qIHG6YK2la6HedFj0cR9cGEiXWx6HbQZOcKUN2RoJkq6afH1yusK9ccFP5wpJlVO0s8fa9qIHqvZOKCK)krZbi5iF6e0HlU4Il4AuGhCAg1qfZiYr(a8tPqXimrnrslif4OIze5ixvyK0cuBzcK5zzAkHIrysQj4IoCXfxCzMOzCCBsxd6moj6qh6qh6qh6q3la6Hedbj0cR9Y6zC5L1Z4Y4fyaMWb2WafqkWbfOdJciiaSGdEOdduF1zubs3RMxa0djg(krZbi5iF6e0HlU4IBobxiZZcmqkpKX0ucfJWKutWv6mo6WfxCXfxCXfxMjAghxHPn0HlU4IRXjrhU4IlUmt0moUjubddDgNeDOdDO7YRolt0jxDp6ZGiD6TZ8P7pRXZV9j0459kisrELxSyGDLxH6ajFLlxEPhgiU1ZypTlVygroYvOfw7vyK0cErrsMLCKtfasyzccJnUYLxPptkDx92wGEaN712432V)C6TpHgpVxCDOcltqySXHh4lnxyzccJDLxa0djg(krZbi5iF6e0HlU4IlZenJJRW0g6moj6qh6q3LxzYxkumctutK0cU8A8cOkpv0v1)vVdpqVMMl)a

Scarlet Monastery:

This is another all Demo instance; the pulls are loud and large and you will need the damage you get from Demo to overcome it. Most of the bosses you will go in with full fury making it extremely lucrative to not change specs.
    Nothing really special to do in this instance except do max AoE DPS when required. It's pretty much all on the tank in this instance. Be a DPS monkey and have fun.

Scarlet Halls:
    Specs: Varied

I have done this instance as either Affliction only, Demo only and a mix so really do what your group will need the most. The groups I ran with had the "easiest" time when I was Affliction the entire instance because there are not many large AoE packs where DoTs aren't going to be a hindrance to the groups DPS and in some cases will be beneficial.

Closing remarks

If you have specific questions about any instance or how I approached the instances PM me or leave a reply. Again this isn't meant to be the Challenge mode Bible for Warlocks but it is what I have found to be the best option(s) for myself. This is mostly because I don't play Destro often and wouldn't feel comfortable playing it though I'm sure it's completely viable.
    There are many ways you could approach these instances I felt like having the ability to swap between the two specs depending on what you were doing without causing the group to be slow was beneficial and worth the 5s respec when the option presented itself.

Thanks for reading and I hope this helps fellow Warlocks who are hoping to get Challenge modes done.
    Last edited by Woz; 2013-08-31 at 04:41 AM.

Nice post, recently finished my challenge modes and also rocked demo for almost every instance besides Siege oddly enough, demo definitely makes them a lot easier on trash packs and even bosses with cooldowns and was a lot more fun since I don't even like running heroics as affliction :P. I went haste > mastery > crit. Ended up at the 4717 breakpoint, about 4000+ mastery and about 3k crit buffed so it worked out pretty well.

I recommend a gateway to the stairs on the first boss in Mogu'shan Palace too, group found it pretty helpful. Was the one to initiate RP and just put it down during that time.
    Last edited by Kink; 2013-02-09 at 05:42 AM.

Thanks.

I ended up just forgoing any of the breakpoints and just went for those basic stat weights; ending with 3128 haste and 6683 haste after getting into the instance. If I knew the exact # of haste to reforge to before entering the instance I probably would have gone for the same breakpoint you did (4717 haste) and rest into Mastery but spending far too much gold reforging didn't interest me so I just opted for general stat weights.

thanks for all the hard work woz

Deleted
    Thanks a heap for this - have some runs coming up soon and I've wondered if my affliction reforges will be fine as demo, which I've little experience playing this expansion.

Any chance you can give a quick rundown of how you deal with AOEing trash groups on challenge modes? The demo thread seems to focus on adds that stay alive a long time (ala wind lord), I'd presume the same actions can't be used on shorter lived challenge mode trash.

The most basic way of explaining it would be;
    - get Aura of the Elements up ASAP
    - hellfire while out of Meta (fel/wrath storm on CD) to build your fury
    - while in Meta if there's more than 7 mobs; Immolation Aura and Harvest Life your Fury away (some might argue that it's better to Void Ray but you have to have pretty good positioning and it's really only worthwhile if you have corruption on everything, IMO)
    - while in Meta and there's less than 7 mobs; Immolation Aura and Void Ray with corruption on the mobs (obviously before you go into Meta make sure the mobs have corruption on them before going into Meta)

Deleted
    Nice guide, thanks will use this as I haven't gotten round to any challenge modes yet - just one thing, is 15% hit necessary for challenge dungeons? Are the bosses tuned heroic bosses 92, thus only requiring 12% hit or are they 93?

Quote Originally Posted by Goit View Post
    Nice guide, thanks will use this as I haven't gotten round to any challenge modes yet - just one thing, is 15% hit necessary for challenge dungeons? Are the bosses tuned heroic bosses 92, thus only requiring 12% hit or are they 93?
    I'm pretty sure they're 93+.

Deleted
    Thanks, as I said I haven't done any yet, so wasn't sure

Quote Originally Posted by Goit View Post
    The bosses are 93 and trash is 92, hence needing 15% hit.

Deleted
    A quick tip for Mogu'shan Palace: while on Trash on the Last boss room are about to die , move your self to one of the crystals that activates the lazer beams on 70% and 30% and put your Demonic portal and Demonic Gateway so u would portal to the 2nd Crystal that will activate on 30% of boss HP.
    This will give you the time to activate both crystals and activate the AOE lazer beams in the room taking more than 20% HP off the boss in 1 global.

what i do is: put the Portal to the 1st crystal ( cos u want to maintain the damage going on the boss without watching when to move to the crystal etc ) and Gateway slightly further to port me exactly where i can instant click the 2nd crystal @ 30%

This is just for min maxing your timer if u want to go further than just a Gold run
    nice guide.

Good addition with the crystals, I forgot I even used them. You can sit at one of the crystals and DPS across the room basically and have your tank hit the other one so you don't have to risk flying across the room and missing it.

The one area I'd suggest otherwise would be on SSB. Despite the seemingly large trash pulls, I found a much faster pace with affliction. For the first trash + boss, you can harvest life the channeling sprites to hit all 3 simultaneously. On the trash prior to the boss, running barrels into the trash is far more important than any aoe you could do. We had a blood dk for aoe grip so that made it easier, but I had no issue with a brm kiting as well. For the boss himself, aff is again superior with barrel running and still maintaining the rotation.

Moving to Hoptallus, the trash pull before the boss spawns is the only place I could really see demo shining, although if you kill the back hoppers, you can force a spawn and hammers negate the necessity for burst aoe anyway.

Assuming you made it to the last boss with sufficient time, it's pretty much guranteed at that point, but anyway, I'd again prefer affliction here as well.

Side note, if you do happen to be aff for MSP, you can soul swap off each of the first minibosses around 11% right before they despawn to keep a 10 stack agony rolling.

Question on the Imps demo spawns. Doing Scarlet Monastery we popped an invis after the big trash pull after the first boss. I dismissed my pet, however when we invised "something" pulled when we ran to the fountain. This happened a few more times in Shado-Pan Monaster after the 2nd boss. I really want to blame the hunter, however the tank said that the mob went after "Wild Imp". Is there a way to dismiss these little fuckers quickly without changing specs? I found that even switching specs from demo to affliction I find myself standing there telling the group to continue waiting because they haven't despawned yet. When seconds count that's probably the last thing they want to hear. I am sure its the Imps pulling because I ran into a similar issue when doing the starter Golden Lotus quests.

Also, gearing matters and should be added to the guide. Here was my strategy, tl;dr don't wear anything above 463 with hit rating on it:
    You want to reach hit cap with 463 gear, gems, reforges. Wearing in your 502 gear does you no good as it is all scaled down to 463 anyway. If you are embarrassed about walking around in blues, wear your epics til you are outside the instance.

It is very important when you are gearing up that you do not upgrade the 463 pieces, as these will skew your overall values (especially on pieces that have hit on them).

Wearing a Sha-Touched weapon (any level sha-touched weapon) that has a Sha-Touched crystal in it is ALWAYS better than wearing a 463 blue. The reason is, gems are not scaled down and neither weapon (sword/staff) has hit on them, so these weapons provide 5152 SP and ~1400 int. A 463 blue or a weapon without the Sha-Touched crystal will only provide 5152 SP and ~899 Int.

The way the scaling for items works is, the hit rating remains the same, however all other stats (armor,stam, int, sp, haste,crit,mastery) are all scaled down to 463 item level, and whatever hit rating is not scaled down, is stolen from your other secondary stats (haste, crit, mastery).

So lets say you walk into Mogu-Shan Palace wearing nothing but the Sha-Skin Gloves (Normal 496 version). This piece has 532 hit, 650 haste, 909 int. Its 463 scaled down stats should be 668 int, 391 hit, and 478 haste, however what actually happens is that because I am only wearing these gloves, my hit rating cannot be scaled down to 391. To compensate the hit rating on the gloves remains 532, but the 141 item budget is removed from haste. So the actual stats on the gloves now after being scaled down and compensating for not losing any hit rating are: 1002 stam, 668 int, 337 haste, 532 hit. This also applies to 471+ pieces with hit reforged from another stat. For instance my cloak has 432 Mastery, 415 crit. I reforged 166 hit from the crit. Scaled down my stats should be 501 int, 326 crit, and 339 mastery. However since I added hit rating to the cloak via reforge, the actual stats are 501 int, 316 mastery, 183 crit (166 crit->hit). What happened was, it took 23 away from mastery and gave it to crits item budget so that the cape could maintain 166 rating. What it does when you have multiple pieces is that it even's out how much extra hit rating you need by stealing from each items budget. So what was 23 mastery becomes 13 mastery and 10 haste. The more pieces you add above 463 the more complex it becomes to try and figure out where the stats are being stolen from. So long story short, dont wear pieces that have hit rating on them that are above 463 (this does not include enchants/gems as these are not scaled down). Get hit capped through reforges on 463 gear, gems and enchants.

Here is my spreadsheet with scaled down stats on gear for challenge modes (tier pieces may be off):
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...5UWtMVFE#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by Whydrood View Post
    Question on the Imps demo spawns. Doing Scarlet Monastery we popped an invis after the big trash pull after the first boss. I dismissed my pet, however when we invised "something" pulled when we ran to the fountain. This happened a few more times in Shado-Pan Monaster after the 2nd boss. I really want to blame the hunter, however the tank said that the mob went after "Wild Imp". Is there a way to dismiss these little fuckers quickly without changing specs? I found that even switching specs from demo to affliction I find myself standing there telling the group to continue waiting because they haven't despawned yet. When seconds count that's probably the last thing they want to hear. I am sure its the Imps pulling because I ran into a similar issue when doing the starter Golden Lotus quests.
    It would indeed be your Imps pulling said mobs around the fountain. What I did was use them on the first boss and did not use them again until after the Invis pot + fountain. Swapping specs won't make it any faster, though I suppose you could swap to Aff right after the boss dies and just multi-dot that one trash pack after the boss.

Also, gearing matters and should be added to the guide. Here was my strategy, tl;dr don't wear anything above 463 with hit rating on it:
    You want to reach hit cap with 463 gear, gems, reforges. Wearing in your 502 gear does you no good as it is all scaled down to 463 anyway. If you are embarrassed about walking around in blues, wear your epics til you are outside the instance.
    While it doesn't really matter if you're using blue's or epics you do gain a slight stat bonuses when they are tuned down to 463. In all reality it truly doesn't matter what gear you use since they are tuned around gear being 463 ilvl.
    The main point of using the epics is just how they are itemized (just better overall) compared to the blue's you can get. That's what I found anyway - there isn't a piece of gear I own that has a better equivalent blue (except maybe offhand, 1 ring and the neck).

Wearing a Sha-Touched weapon (any level sha-touched weapon) that has a Sha-Touched crystal in it is ALWAYS better than wearing a 463 blue. The reason is, gems are not scaled down and neither weapon (sword/staff) has hit on them, so these weapons provide 5152 SP and ~1400 int. A 463 blue or a weapon without the Sha-Touched crystal will only provide 5152 SP and ~899 Int.
    The Sha-Touched socket bonus (+500 int) is disabled for Challenge modes, much like Tier bonuses are. However the extra socket is still enabled.
    - Outside of Challenge mode wearing just my Heroic Loshan it gives me: 1390 Int, 0.97% Haste, 1% Hit (Racial), 2.68% Crit, 27.34% Mastery.
    - Inside of Challenge mode wearing just my Heroic Loshan it gives me: 601 Int, 0.57% Haste, 1% Hit (Racial), 2.20% Crit, 26.99% Mastery.

Using your example (tier gloves, but I only have Heroic so here it is right from the source):
    Outside:
    Inside:

I have however added a section about gear since that is a good point to have included in the OP.
    Last edited by Woz; 2013-02-09 at 11:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great guide, now I only need some friends that also happens to be good players :O
    My realm is pretty dead atm, so can forget to try pug it

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Great guide, now I only need some friends that also happens to be good players :O
    My realm is pretty dead atm, so can forget to try pug it
    You can always cross-realm it!

10+ Year Old Account
    You can always cross-realm it!
    I always forget cross-realm, that's an option I suppose. One day I might bother after all then.

How a trinkets treated ? Are their procs scaled down, or are they disabled ?

Very nice guide. Wish I could find people to do Challenge modes with.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    I always forget cross-realm, that's an option I suppose. One day I might bother after all then.

How a trinkets treated ? Are their procs scaled down, or are they disabled ?
    Scaled down like everything else