Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    If I had it my way i'd have no filler and have to keep up 10 dots.
    Agreed! More dots!!!

are you using a dot timer? because unless you have like 300% haste you are highly exaggerating
    Even with that much haste the dots wouldn't be short enough to cause this problem. They would still be close to their full lengths but have many ticks in there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    If I had it my way i'd have no filler and have to keep up 10 dots.
    For that i would instantly subscribe again!

I actually hate the low amount of filler in Affliction. This is purely a personal preference. Filler gives me time to look around the battlefield, watch the flow of combat, communicate with the raid, and ensure that our next actions are optimal. All things that I enjoy.

To the OP; you may find Destro to be more enjoyable. There is a large amount of filler that is relatively easy to execute, but still a very high skill cap to ensure you are squeezing every last drop of DPS out of the spec.

Deleted
    to be fair, affliction was always about dots. The difference is just that in the past it was a fun and engaging spec, at many times quite dynamic, now it's just cumbersome and weird.

I always loved affliction and I loved destro in the past.

Now I cant even really bring myself to raid on my lock because affliction is so horrible and destro so simplistic I might as well play a mage. Demo is actually more fun than in the past but it's a weak spec and still quite boring.

I guess Blizzard reshaped the class for the greater good though. For most people warlocks in general will be more fun because now all specs are easier to play than they ever were and to give some extra incentive for players to reroll lock affliction pve damage is OP as fuck.

How can you say that Demo is weak and the class easy to play in same post? Because if you say Demo is weak it must be you making it weak.