Hemorrhage question for sub.

Ok, Basically the spell says it goes from 140% damage to 203% damage if a dagger is equipped. However, it doesn't specifiy on one thing. Do I need two daggers or do I need only one dagger in the Main hand like backstab? Thanks.

Deleted
    You just need a main-hand. The only ability that requires two daggers is Mutilate, I think?
    Nonetheless, you should still be using dual daggers as Subtlety. There's no dps gain whatsoever in having a slow off-hand - it's not worth it in PvE nor in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    You just need a main-hand. The only ability that requires two daggers is Mutilate, I think?
    Nonetheless, you should still be using dual daggers as Subtlety. There's no dps gain whatsoever in having a slow off-hand - it's not worth it in PvE nor in PvP.
    Is there a dps lose in having a slow off-hand? Im leveling at the moment and so far I have only been able to get a fist weapon and not a second dagger.

Technically a slow offhand will get you less poison procs, but when you're leveling, just go with the highest DPS weapon you can find.