Deleted

Invisible Mace transmog?

So, I'm playing a Mistweaver monk, going around with a one handed mace and a offhand.. That's okay with me. If it wasn't because that mace had to be placed on my right shoulder and it looks really stupid having a small mace flying around on a shoulder.

In my time playing, I have found some weapons that are not visible(Unless they are dragged out), but not a mace yet, so here I am, asking you guys if you have any idea of a mace transmog that are invisible?

just use the keg/mace, that way it looks like you have a keg with a pump on it on your back.

arent there some models that hang around your waist ?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe the mace from Brewfest is invisible. it's called tremendous Tankard of Terror.

Deleted
    Thank you, Tankard of Terror worked perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    arent there some models that hang around your waist ?
    Every weapon sheaths on the back as a Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Every weapon sheaths on the back as a Monk.
    Actually? Thats lame... so even if you transmog it as a weapon that normally sheathes on your hip, it has no effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Actually? Thats lame... so even if you transmog it as a weapon that normally sheathes on your hip, it has no effect?
    Yeah, it gets kinda annoying sometimes with certain weps but overall I like it, as I prefer weps sheathed on the back.But thats just my opinion ofc.

I'm pretty positive that Excavator's Brand is hidden as well.. plus looks pretty cool in Combat.

Good luck getting hold of it cheap though.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    The crafted 463 1h Mace is invisible when sheathed.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=122646/...ammer#comments

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Their polearms and staves also sheath backwards ( the head faces down as opposed to up). Monk weapons seem to be placed in a position where they can be drawn and re-sheathed quickly in combat (ie, only pulled out for jab and the equivalents) instead of just placed somewhere convenient where they only have to be drawn once like every other class.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.