Hello all the peps of the Guild wars 2 sub forum. I have officially quit WoW (since the release 5.2 note (deleted and sold, no going back now)) I have check something up about Guild wars 2 around the internet, and seem to love the Dynamic Level/Event but what I am worry about is.
1) How hard is it to level? (most free games are very hard after level 20)
2) If I am not a PvPer what is there for me to do after I max level?
3) Is there any Daily grind like WoW: MoP... aka Golden Crap Lotus (if this is a yes, just let me know now so I will not waste my time)
4) Whats with the Gem shop? Saw a code for Gems at the local Wal-mart, does that mean there are power users?
5) Will this game be a job like WoW? or will it be something that I can play to have fun?
6) Any good looking armor? from the photos I seen, I'm not that impressed (I don't care if they are weak, just wanna look nice)
7) Are areas dead like WoW?
8) Friendly Community
9) Ninja Looting?