War Thunder, new game - free to play!

Hey everyone, my friend just got me really hooked on this game war thunder. It's world war 2 fighter pilot. It really reminded me a lot of battlefield 1942, if any of you ever played that.

You can see some gameplay here (skip to like 6 minutes 30 seconds):

You can download the game completely free at their website http://warthunder.com/

It's really an mmo, you can upgrade your planes and unlock new ones and all that.
    Last edited by Tekniqe; 2013-02-09 at 08:51 AM.

Looks nice, is there only air combat or is there vehicle and infantry combat to?
    Do you hear the voices too?

Right now there is only air. The will be releasing ground and sea vehicles they say soon.
    It's a fun game to play. Don't worry about needing a joystick. Right now the mouse aim is OP. People like me are putting there joysticks up until they get fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerr View Post
    Right now there is only air. The will be releasing ground and sea vehicles they say soon.
    It's a fun game to play. Don't worry about needing a joystick. Right now the mouse aim is OP. People like me are putting there joysticks up until they get fixed.
    True that haha, I still play with my joystick just for fun though, the force feedback is a ton of fun especially with cannons.

Deleted
    Is it going to be free when beta finishes or is this just for testing?

War Thunder's April Fools? FLYING PONIES, you can actually fly them too they shoot rainbow cannons, have cracker rockets and drop candy bombs! GO http://warthunder.com/

Deleted
    It's good not a big fan of the game but it's fun to play from time to time

Once they add tanks and ships this game will be epic. It's already great.