Thread: 5.4? Wait what?

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
15
16
LastLast
  1. #261
    The Patient Volbian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dawnbringer
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Volbian View Post
    Why are most of your predictions, for next expansion, always based around Holidays?

    MoP clearly showed its release wasnt a Holiday(like Xmas).
    Blizzard is sticking to their guns with faster patches, whether its content or non, its still a patch regardless.
    If you look at your Wrathion questline, its goes to Chapter 4, which common sense says 5.4(if you know how to count).
    Chptr 1 - 5.0
    Chptr 2 - 5.1
    Chptr 3 - 5.2
    Chptr 4 - 5.3
    Final Quest - Kill Garrosh 5.4

    Follow the storyline and use common sense. I dont how people are coming up with 5.5, 5.6, 5.7. Try trusting Blizzard when they say theyre not happy with long content patches and WILL BE releasing them out faster.
    ^ Which i have been saying this whole time. Blue Posts confirms it. "Shooting for Feb 26th", i still think it'll be in March(My predictions for patch releases, Page 5).
    Last edited by Volbian; 2013-02-11 at 06:49 PM.

  2. #262
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Volbian View Post
    Why are most of your predictions, for next expansion, always based around Holidays?

    MoP clearly showed its release wasnt a Holiday(like Xmas).
    Blizzard is sticking to their guns with faster patches, whether its content or non, its still a patch regardless.
    If you look at your Wrathion questline, its goes to Chapter 4, which common sense says 5.4(if you know how to count).
    Chptr 1 - 5.0
    Chptr 2 - 5.1
    Chptr 3 - 5.2
    Chptr 4 - 5.3
    Final Quest - Kill Garrosh 5.4

    Follow the storyline and use common sense. I dont how people are coming up with 5.5, 5.6, 5.7. Try trusting Blizzard when they say theyre not happy with long content patches and WILL BE releasing them out faster.
    Because, and I've laid this out in detail earlier, Blizz has a simple choice. 4 tiers, or 10 months of SoO.

    They will not be getting Expansion V out in the first half of next year.
    Unsubscribed 3/10/2014 - 8/14/2014.
    "Times change."

    Beware the claims of yearly expansions. It's not more hype more often, it's paying more for less. Fewer tiers, no more new levels, no more new races/classes, but an ever-increasing price tag....

  3. #263
    I'm glad after spending some time reading this last night that blizz went ahead and made a blue post..well at least the thread made for some interesting reading to the say the least.

  4. #264
    Probably

    5.0 Panda release
    5.1 Dominance
    5.2 Thunder King
    5.3 Some minor patch without raid
    5.4 Garrosh raid
    5.5 Maybe some filler like Ruby Sanctum. but maybe not

  5. #265
    Legendary! Chickat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    6,698
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Because, and I've laid this out in detail earlier, Blizz has a simple choice. 4 tiers, or 10 months of SoO.

    They will not be getting Expansion V out in the first half of next year.
    Why? Why cant this be the expansion that they finally get right? Im not saying your wrong, but I dont like you stating it as a fact.
    My Warlords of Draenor Screenshots so far!
    http://imgur.com/a/YCLjL#0
    http://imgur.com/a/2rApO#0

  6. #266
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Why? Why cant this be the expansion that they finally get right? Im not saying your wrong, but I dont like you stating it as a fact.
    I kinda agree with Chickat, Dokhidamo.

    Your predictions aren't always right.

    Siege may only be 7 or 8 months, and even if it's around 10 months, I think the content's going to be gated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  7. #267
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,230
    Guys, its kinda clear. They are goin to pull a Sunwell, they already have planned for a raid AFTER Garrosh. Look and read carefully to what Blizzard says on the front page. Wrathion is giveing you a legendary for something thats goin to come AFTER you defeat Tier 16 (which could be Siege?) Something big is cooking, the legendary that he is giveing you and you are working for at this momment is not for Garrosh is for something far worst than him. Remember when Wrathion said in the first legendary that what Garrosh did is nothing compared to the horrors that are coming? The hits are there, you decide if you want to belive them or not.

    Im not saying is a FACT, im saying that the Hints have been delivered and on our faces all along, they have the pieces in place for what ever is that is coming and Wrathion has made sure that you know it from the start. And what ever it is, doesnt have to be introduced in the next xpac, but on the last Raid of this Expac.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-02-12 at 05:21 AM.

  8. #268
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Guys, its kinda clear. They are goin to pull a Sunwell, they already have planned for a raid AFTER Garrosh.
    I'm thinking more along the lines of SoO as a questing event in 5.3, but Garrosh himself and some of his cronies escape (possibly to Pandaria?), then we see a raid with him bringing out all possible sha nasties in 5.4.



  9. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Guys, its kinda clear. They are goin to pull a Sunwell, they already have planned for a raid AFTER Garrosh. Look and read carefully to what Blizzard says on the front page. Wrathion is giveing you a legendary for something thats goin to come AFTER you defeat Tier 16 (which could be Siege?) Something big is cooking, the legendary that he is giveing you and you are working for at this momment is not for Garrosh is for something far worst than him. Remember when Wrathion said in the first legendary that what Garrosh did is nothing compared to the horrors that are coming? The hits are there, you decide if you want to belive them or not.

    Im not saying is a FACT, im saying that the Hints have been delivered and on our faces all along, they have the pieces in place for what ever is that is coming and Wrathion has made sure that you know it from the start. And what ever it is, doesnt have to be introduced in the next xpac, but on the last Raid of this Expac.
    I'm glad someone noticed that, I already said it few pages ago, but nobody picked up the subject. He will give us legendary item in 5.4 so probably we will have to kill Garrosh, loot something from him and bring back to Wrathion so he could make a legendary. So what would be a point if he was our main target, we wouldnt need that legendary since we already killed him, and he specifically saying he will give us this item to prepare for incoming major threat.

  10. #270
    The Patient Volbian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dawnbringer
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    I'm glad someone noticed that, I already said it few pages ago, but nobody picked up the subject. He will give us legendary item in 5.4 so probably we will have to kill Garrosh, loot something from him and bring back to Wrathion so he could make a legendary. So what would be a point if he was our main target, we wouldnt need that legendary since we already killed him, and he specifically saying he will give us this item to prepare for incoming major threat.
    I have the strangest feeling, Wraithon is the final threat. I dont know why, but if you follow any types of books,movies, etc...One villian gets rid of all his threats, only to become the MAIN THREAT himself. Just a hunch.

  11. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by Volbian View Post
    I have the strangest feeling, Wraithon is the final threat. I dont know why, but if you follow any types of books,movies, etc...One villian gets rid of all his threats, only to become the MAIN THREAT himself. Just a hunch.
    Nice idea. I like it but Wrathion hasn't made Garrosh the villain however, Garrosh did it himself. Wrathion hasn't really had us get rid of villains anyway. Although Im basing an opinion off your statement. The raid could be just Wrathion as a "test" to see if we are ready to face the uncoming storm. We beat him, we are ready..if not..then we are dead.

  12. #272
    Herald of the Titans SL1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois.
    Posts
    2,895
    The expansions have been averaging 26 months approx. With Bc being the shortest expansion (22 months) and Cataclysm being the longest ( 33 months). Unless this is a very short expansion compared to the others; there should be 2 more raid tiers because the next expansion is due in about 20 months.
    Last edited by SL1200; 2013-02-13 at 07:35 AM.

  13. #273
    The Patient Volbian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dawnbringer
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gir View Post
    Nice idea. I like it but Wrathion hasn't made Garrosh the villain however, Garrosh did it himself. Wrathion hasn't really had us get rid of villains anyway. Although Im basing an opinion off your statement. The raid could be just Wrathion as a "test" to see if we are ready to face the uncoming storm. We beat him, we are ready..if not..then we are dead.
    Actually, he has in Cata. Doing the Rogue legendary quests, we had to kill off members of the remaining Black Dragonflight, Deathwing being his father.
    Wrathion didnt make his father a villain either, Deathwing did it to himself. Same crap, different toilet.
    If you read the lore about Black Dragonflight, past and present, this sounds exactly what Wrathion is doing. Building himself up to be the ultimate power.
    Last edited by Volbian; 2013-02-13 at 02:38 PM.

  14. #274
    Warchief Voyager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinachsandwich View Post
    The expansions have been averaging 26 months approx. With Bc being the shortest expansion (22 months) and Cataclysm being the longest ( 33 months). Unless this is a very short expansion compared to the others; there should be 2 more raid tiers because the next expansion is due in about 20 months.
    What? Cataclysm was by far the shortest with only 20 months. Wrath was the longest with 26.
    Hope Mists lasts at least 24 months, with 12 of them spent in 5.4, same as Wrath basically.

  15. #275
    This makes sense, given the foreshadowing. Although, all the legendaries weren't assembled before the final tier, this makes a lot of sense based on the dialogue. Wrathion knows a lot more than what he leads us to believe, hopefully everything is cleared up in 5.3.

    Sorry, meant to quote Nemro.
    Last edited by kolston; 2013-02-13 at 02:59 PM.

  16. #276
    The Patient Volbian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dawnbringer
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by kolston View Post
    This makes sense, given the foreshadowing. Although, all the legendaries weren't assembled before the final tier, this makes a lot of sense based on the dialogue. Wrathion knows a lot more than what he leads us to believe, hopefully everything is cleared up in 5.3.

    Sorry, meant to quote Nemro.
    Were actually not assembling any Legendaries yet, we're just getting gems and a socket. IF Wrathion does become the final boss, Maybe Varian and whoever is the Horde leader, will give us the FINAL and ACTUAL legendary to kill him off. Just speculation.

  17. #277
    Judging by the times Blizz dishes out content, I think 5.4 will not be the last patch. I think 5.6 will be the final patch, who knows what other stories Pandaria hides, and if we won't visit the old world for some new content in the mean time, or even space (the nether).

    If it all comes down to an old god, maybe we will see some Titan intervention, maybe they finally found out we are refusing the purge.

    (this is all just speculation)

  18. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by Volbian View Post
    Wrathion didnt make his father a villain either, Deathwing did it to himself..
    He even refers to Deathwing as 'misguided,' but still someone who originally wanted to make Azeroth safe.

  19. #279
    Soo 5.2 has no item upgrade, going on that route i can assume that there are no item upgrades because heroic upgraded 5.2 items would be as good as heroic siege of orgrimmar non-upgraded items... and im pretty sure i am right, soo this means mop is going after all on cataclysm model.
    5.2 - throne of the thunderking raid.
    5.3 - PRE-SOO HARD 5mans. like icc 5man and HoT pre DS dungeons only HARD
    5.4 - SOO raid.

  20. #280
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Why? Why cant this be the expansion that they finally get right? Im not saying your wrong, but I dont like you stating it as a fact.
    Well as I'm looking at dates, it looks like they won't get it right.

    I highly doubt an expansion in alpha testing can be kept secret, so I doubt they'd start testing it until after the reveal. Which sets up at best a March launch (August Blizzcon) but more likely a July-September launch (October Blizzcon).

    I'll have a better guess on which route we're going when Blizz reveals the Blizzcon dates, which rumors say could be as soon as this Friday.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 11:09 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    Soo 5.2 has no item upgrade, going on that route i can assume that there are no item upgrades because heroic upgraded 5.2 items would be as good as heroic siege of orgrimmar non-upgraded items... and im pretty sure i am right, soo this means mop is going after all on cataclysm model.
    5.2 - throne of the thunderking raid.
    5.3 - PRE-SOO HARD 5mans. like icc 5man and HoT pre DS dungeons only HARD
    5.4 - SOO raid.
    Well it could be there's a mystery third raid in there. Your argument would still stand in that situation. Since it seems upgraded gear is at least on par with normal drops in ToT.
    Unsubscribed 3/10/2014 - 8/14/2014.
    "Times change."

    Beware the claims of yearly expansions. It's not more hype more often, it's paying more for less. Fewer tiers, no more new levels, no more new races/classes, but an ever-increasing price tag....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •