Heroic Will of the emperor Question

So, we cleared MSV HC except for WOTE last week, and now we wanna try on WOTE HC, but we don't wanna kill spirit kings again since some people still have problems with it, so i wanted to ask if it is possible to skip bosses before WOTE since we alreadt killed them before or we MUST kill all bosses on HC on the same lockout that we wanna try HC WOTE on ?

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    You can do the first 5 on normal and Will on HC as far as I remember. But why even do that? You'll need the HC gear from the other bosses to kill Will in the end.

we have 1st 3 bosses and elegon on farm HC , it's just i don't wanna waste more time on heroic Spirit kings, much better if we waste that time on WOTE HC

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    You can do the first 5 on normal and Will on HC as far as I remember. But why even do that? You'll need the HC gear from the other bosses to kill Will in the end.
    WoE isn't a question about gear, like most (if not all bosses this tier) it's about execution.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    WoE isn't a question about gear, like most (if not all bosses this tier) it's about execution.
    All bosses is a question about gear at some level, Will might be the most gear depended in MSV even. So I don't know what you're talking about.

No you can't. Need to kill every boss in the raid on HC to pull last boss. It was never like that where you could do everything normal then last boss heroic.

yeah as the above people have said you have to clear it all. Just give spirit kings a try, normally stuff just works magically after the first kill :P
    Hatred the Fearless.

Deleted
    last boss of an instance always requires a full clear of heroic to unlock/kill it.

also if uve killed spirit kings once, u should have all the practise u need to kill it consistently every week... dont worry about 1 shoting it, even guilds that are 14/16 hc can sometimes take a couple of attempts.

Each week u farm it ull get better at it anyway.. like our 1st kill took around 100 wipes (when it was RNG order), then about 30 (as we had new ppl) and it just kept goin down, and now we'll do it in 1-5 attempts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrippleshoT View Post
    No you can't. Need to kill every boss in the raid on HC to pull last boss. It was never like that where you could do everything normal then last boss heroic.
    Was like that in BoT, done countless of Sinestra sellruns by killing first 3 on normal, Cho on HC and unlocked Sinestra that way. If that worked in FL/DS, I don't remember.

Deleted
    If you don't want to waste time you can always extend the lockout and start straight at Will.

Was like that in BoT, done countless of Sinestra sellruns by killing first 3 on normal, Cho on HC and unlocked Sinestra that way. If that worked in FL/DS, I don't remember.
    Bot/throne was the last time that worked.
    FL and DS required full heroic clears.
    MSV requires that you kill the first 5 bosses on heroic to activate will heroic.
    HOF requires that you kill the first 5 bosses on heroic.
    TOES requires that you kill the first 3 bosses on heroic.