10+ Year Old Account

Iphone 4s cases?

I have an iphone 4s and have been using the otterbox defender case for over a year now, its ok however it's a little bulky and the rubber home button bit has torn off making it difficult to difficult to press.

So i was wondering if anyone has any recommendations, is there any "full" type of cases that wrap around the front and back yet are not as bulky as the below?

Im not an iphone owner myself, i do own a Lumia 920 tho, and i know u can find some pretty awesome covers at decalgirl.com

Hope it helps

These may be a bit more like what you want. Ballistic Cases They have clips too, similar idea as otterboxes.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

I just have to mention that if you drop your phone often (I dont recommend it) than an Otterbox/Ballistic or other hybrid silicon/hard plastic case is great. Phones now have limited or no bezel so have something with a lip on the front of the screen and the bulky silicon corners really saves your glass from shattering as it absorbs most of the impact.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the look of some of those ballistic cases...that website charges and additional $55.60 for shipping though :S Any UK alternatives? >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I have an iphone 4s and have been using the otterbox defender case for over a year now, its ok however it's a little bulky and the rubber home button bit has torn off making it difficult to difficult to press.

So i was wondering if anyone has any recommendations, is there any "full" type of cases that wrap around the front and back yet are not as bulky as the below?

Otterbox Commuter series.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you're wanting something less bulky, but highly protective, lifeproof's cases might be what you want. Dust tight, shrugs off drops, and waterproof to 2m. Also offered is a holster.

Alternatively, Seidio's active line of cases is similar to the otterbox commuter series. Like lifeproof, they offer a holster. I personally have one of these on my Galaxy S3 (along with one of their extended batteries) and I find it fine.
    Last edited by Masark; 2013-02-09 at 06:43 PM.