My 7 month transformation (in progress)

Not sure why im posting this, but maybe it will inspire someone here maybe.

I spent years doing nothing besides gaming (mostly WoW) with no physical activity and became pretty disgusting, even though I only weighed 149lbs - I was skinny-fat.

I joined the gym in June 2012 and haven't looked back since. I bulked for the first 25 weeks and have recently been cutting the last 6 weeks. I still play WoW but when I play Im actually doing something, instead of spending hours n hours on it doing nothing. Basically went from researching gaming related all the time to researching nutrition and lifting.I honestly recommend lifting for everyone, shit has changed me so much. My confidence has skyrocketed, I feel great.

I've still got a long way to go in terms of the physique as maximizing my muscle gains as a natural takes years and years , but I am not quitting this ever. Never going back to my old body. I just wish I started years ago when I was younger.

http://i.imgur.com/V323HdY.jpg (possibly NSFW)
    Last edited by Tziva; 2013-02-09 at 05:50 PM. Reason: removed the embedded photo

Deleted
    You gained too much fat during your bulk is my first complaint, second complaint, use underwear!!!
    Other than that, good bulk-

Last pic reminds me of a ken doll.. couldn't resist just first thing that came to mind. That aside, You look great. Good on you for putting some focus on your health, should be proud.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Deleted
    Any particular reason why you're starkers in the last picture?!

Either way, good job and keep it up!

I seriously can't focus on your stuff because you're naked on the last picture. That's just fucking disgusting. Please remove that image and redo it with actual clothes this time.

At least put some speedos or something on :P!
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

a real endomorph

No offense but you should reduce your confidence a little and cover your small dick completely next time.
    Tanning makes you look like a douche bag to me.

Well I enjoy it.
    Good work :P
    you fill my lungs with sweetness & you fill my head with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't see this thread staying constructive.

Do wear some form of clothing next time if you're going to make these discussions.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.