Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Tehstool, are you going to stop making a fool of yourself anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Then prove that they did so?

I Brought up the fact that they split up the Uncategorized mobs into Aberration or any other fitting type, which is likely that they did it for Hydras as well.
    They were already classified before going into mop? Look man idk why we are arguing about hydras, but trust me I know what I'm talking about. I'm a hunter I know all about beasts and they were beasts back in cata. Beast lore worked on them and they were beasts in wowhead's database and on petopia. I'm done trying to debate this with you because you don't have proof that they were classified in mop (because they weren't) and you don't want to accept that you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Tehstool, are you going to stop making a fool of yourself anytime soon?
    Fool for trying to have someone stop spreading misinformation or a fool for arguing with him?

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Works out at around a 6k dps increase for a T14 BiS rogue, using that as an average. In a 10 man raid, that means 30-32k dps increase on the raid if they all went troll depending on the encounter, which, in a 7 minute fight is worth 12,600,000 to 13,440,000 damage.

This is not insignificant, and only gets worse with more gear.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    They were already classified before going into mop? Look man idk why we are arguing about hydras, but trust me I know what I'm talking about. I'm a hunter I know all about beasts and they were beasts back in cata. Beast lore worked on them and they were beasts in wowhead's database and on petopia. I'm done trying to debate this with you because you don't have proof that they were classified in mop (because they weren't) and you don't want to accept that you're wrong.
    Being a Hunter is a valid argument?

I'm a Shaman, they are obviously Elementals!

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Being a Hunter is a valid argument?

I'm a Shaman, they are obviously Elementals!
    I think the word you're looking for is "credentials", not argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Now I don't know what happened, but googling 4.1 hydra changes seems to suggest that they got changed in cata.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

High end guilds are alrdy in the process of making troll only raid setups

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

I love how the main argument defending this absurd racial is the need for variety in an RPG. How is it even slightly interesting gameplay to passively do 5% more damage simply because the boss happens to be a beast? Outside of the competitive raiding environment you wouldn't even know it was going on. But inside the competitive raiding environment it's pretty ridiculous.

TL;DR This only negatively affects competitive raiding and has nothing to do with variety.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud2038 View Post
    Besides that racial, why do trolls have bow specialization and not elves? In all the RTS games and the troll npc's in WoW have spears and axes. They should have thrown racial not bow. It makes no sense. Bows are for elves. We all know this.
    Bows are common among the trolls as well.

Trolls are excelled at ranged combat and are sharpshooters. The elves are overrepresented in these matters. Don't forget elves descend from the trolls, they were not automaticly gifted with bow mastery, they inherit it from the trolls.

OT:

Personally I think the racial is fine. It's not like you'll die from it. But if you really insist then you could encourage Blizzard to nerf the human racial because it gives them an opportunity to fill in an extra DPS trinket. Talk about inbalance pfft... It has awlays existed.

Well....We all know GC plays a troll frost mage /xD

Seriously not sure why they would not nerf that racial 5% extra damage is huge and if any of those encounters have any type of hard enrage all good GM will say "all classes that can go reroll troll" even low level guilds that start later will keep thinking "if only our dpsers would pay the fee the change to troll and we could kill this easy"

I just don't understand why you all care so much. Unless you are in a top 20 guild this doesn't really affect you in any way. If trolls are already so super amazing then everyone in these top guilds would have already been one anyway by your logic (and that simply isnt true).

Not every class benefits hugely from bezerking so people are not going to switch for a couple of the early bosses of the tier when there performance could possibly be hurt for the late bosses that are actually going to matter.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Deleted
    Why would you need to be top 20 to care about somting thats obviusly is op?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Well, you forget top ranked guilds do crazy things to be world first. Also, because the fact that trolls can be EVERY class except paladins, it's quite possible to happen.
    Of course they will all switch to Troll.

It's just fucking retarded that the race with the ALREADY BEST RACIAL gets another 5% dps increase (5% Dps increase is more than ANY other racial gives)

Again, sorry for my language but

it's fucking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider321 View Post
    Of course they will all switch to Troll.

It's just fucking retarded that the race with the ALREADY BEST RACIAL gets another 5% dps increase (5% Dps increase is more than ANY other racial gives)

Again, sorry for my language but

it's fucking retarded.
    I'm a horde shaman and it's the 3rd best racial for me, which classes are you talking about exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Dkenusc View Post
    I'm a horde shaman and it's the 3rd best racial for me, which classes are you talking about exactly?
    I know it's already best for Mages, Arcane especially.

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    Give the alliance casters some decent pve racials already ...
    Because crit is so useless.

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Because crit is so useless.
    1% Crit as Arcane Mage or Affliction Lock is useless compared to what trolls and orcs deliver.

troll ele shaman.....5.2 brings much much good news, you jelly?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is that it's 5% on top of an already decent racial. And the whole "lawl will only affect you if you're top 20" bullshit is beyond retarded to.

Any 2-4% wipe or extremely tight breakpoints will boil down to how many trolls you have. And you don't need to be cutting edge to struggle with enrage timers or dps treshholds, in fact you're more likely to get smashed by "common" enrages as an average hc guild.

I see no argument why this should be active on boss targets, but then again I wanna do away with combat effective racials overall, and just keep it cosmetic and utility based. Faster ghost speed, falling damage and so on...

Deleted
    And you were bitchin' that classes/races don't have something unique and they are all the same