Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Can't belive they just dont fix the racial with a quick fix that says

"blablabla 5% extrea troll power (This Racial's power does not work on bosses)". How long time can it take to code this and change text?
    Whats the point of adding a racial and then nerfing it so hard that it doesn't matter. The racial is fine, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    How many bosses fall under this category?
    8 out of 13 bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Whats the point of adding a racial and then nerfing it so hard that it doesn't matter. The racial is fine, get over it.
    There was no point adding such a racial in the first place.

All racials that have any impact on PVE or PVP should just be removed so people can play the races they like instead of the races that "are the best"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    There was no point adding such a racial in the first place.
    It probably gives you about as much DPS increase over those few bosses as the draenei racial does over the entire raid.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 12:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    All racials that have any impact on PVE or PVP should just be removed so people can play the races they like instead of the races that "are the best"
    This I can agree on, but in the current state where each race has its own niche on X number of fights - comparatively its okay.

Give the alliance casters some decent pve racials already ...

Deleted
    Well Horde does have better racials for PVE. Just look at wowprogress, it's almost all-red (like 85%)
    Cutting edge progression guilds use whatever it takes.
    They're 0.01% of the playerbase although they are the ones that are seeing that content first.

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    It probably gives you about as much DPS increase over those few bosses as the draenei racial does over the entire raid.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 12:39 AM ----------

This I can agree on, but in the current state where each race has its own niche on X number of fights - comparatively its okay.
    They removed the dranai racial affecting groups in 5.0. Yet another racial alliance side nerfed. But yet horde racials still Rape the game. Blood elf racial on Heroic tslong Adds EZ. Blood elf racial on heroic chogall. EZ MODE. 8/13 bosses 5% bonus dmg for being horde Who cares. Blizzard needs to fucking quit there racism towards alliance.

Didnt many race change to worgen aswell when that was released? For the 1% critt racial or what it is.

So yeah, people WILL be changing to troll for the extra dmg boost. Is it realy as high as 5%? Because thats ALOT to be honest, we're talking about people that tweek their chars to get an 0.1% extra dmg, ofc they will go troll to get 5% for 8 out of 13 bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    They removed the dranai racial affecting groups in 5.0. Yet another racial alliance side nerfed. But yet horde racials still Rape the game. Blood elf racial on Heroic tslong Adds EZ. Blood elf racial on heroic chogall. EZ MODE. 8/13 bosses 5% bonus dmg for being horde Who cares. Blizzard needs to fucking quit there racism towards alliance.
    Okay, then give the horde a version of EMFH. Give Alli berserking and a version of blood fury. Give Horde EMFH.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    In a matter of fact, I think its time to remove racials all together. And I say this as a human, wich gain ALOT from my racial in PvP, and its pretty usefull in PvE aswell.

They should make racial more "vanity" or something.. So people would choose their race depending on looks/some extra vanity spell/add to spells.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I think it's totally fine for the racial abilities to actually play a useful role in raids - I'm alliance, and I have no problem whatsoever with Trolls doing extra against the bosses. Good for them!

Sure, for this one patch, they will be a little bit overpowered. Let them have their time in the spotlight!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    I could buy an elixir that gives more dps srsly.
    Why settle for one when you can have both then?

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    ofc they will go troll to get 5% for 8 out of 13 bosses.
    I'm still wondering where this 8 Beast Bosses comes from.

Jin'rokh -> Humanoid
    Horridon -> Beast
    Council of Elders -> Humanoid
    Tortos -> Beast
    Megaera -> Beast (I'm guessing here)
    Ji-Kun -> Beast
    Durumu -> Demon
    Primordius -> Humanoid
    Dark Anmus -> Mechanical
    Iron Qon -> Humanoid
    Twins -> Humanoid
    Lei Shen -> Humanoid
    Ra-Dan -> Giant

We got 3 (4) Beast Bosses in this Content, which are all in the 1st Half of the Instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    In a matter of fact, I think its time to remove racials all together. And I say this as a human, wich gain ALOT from my racial in PvP, and its pretty usefull in PvE aswell.

They should make racial more "vanity" or something.. So people would choose their race depending on looks/some extra vanity spell/add to spells.
    No. There is reason for getting rid of them. People will bitch about racials, and then not flask or pot for a fight.*For your average raiding guild, racials don't matter. Swtor did the vanity racial thing, and it sucked balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Well Horde does have better racials for PVE. Just look at wowprogress, it's almost all-red (like 85%)
    Cutting edge progression guilds use whatever it takes.
    They're 0.01% of the playerbase although they are the ones that are seeing that content first.
    so your hypothesis is that top end raiding guilds are top end because they are horde? wow, guilds like Reckoning must be gods

Quote Originally Posted by Lyaelan View Post
    I think it's totally fine for the racial abilities to actually play a useful role in raids - I'm alliance, and I have no problem whatsoever with Trolls doing extra against the bosses. Good for them!

Sure, for this one patch, they will be a little bit overpowered. Let them have their time in the spotlight!
    ONE PATCH? are you new here? horde racials have corrupted this game for 3 expansions. bosses have enrage timers for everyone if blizz wants to add 5% hp to bosses for horde players I bet they would fucking throw a fit. so why shouldn't we when were put at a 5% disadvantage or need multiple silences in a 10 man when horde can just have 4-5 blood elfs.

Unless you're in a top end raiding guild; Why do you care really? I just want some god damn variety in the game; every class feels so identical, let's keep the races separate at least OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Unless you're in a top end raiding guild; Why do you care really? I just want some god damn variety in the game; every class feels so identical, let's keep the races separate at least OK?
    I hear that.

Deleted
    Its now also confirmed that the panda racial Epicuren will not work in raids and the bouncy that reduces fall dmg is gone of bosses where you can fall down stuff.

undeads also cannot break fears from bosses that fear using will of the forsaken.

Edit: i hope everyone gets that its a joke and how its completly unreasonable to nerf 1 racial without nerfing all the others.
    Last edited by mmoc1ff84cf90f; 2013-02-10 at 12:29 AM.